So what happened to that war? Huh? SAY WHAT?! NUH UH!!!

Augustus Autumn

3. NEW, you should be especially ashamed. NEW were one of the more difficult AAs to keep in check while this war was unfolding. They wanted nothing more than to hurl themselves into the conflict, guns a blazing.

What a terrible alliance. All defending their allies all willy-nilly and so forth. Who does that?

*edit

Wait, people still think the TPF side could have won this war? Eh?

Edited by Captain Flinders

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a terrible alliance. All defending their allies all willy-nilly and so forth. Who does that?

*edit

Wait, people still think the TPF side could have won this war? Eh?

Didn't you get the memo? They won an overwhelming victory with their tactical genius.

Next war they'll do even better and declare no wars at all.

Edited by James Dahl

Didn't you get the memo? They won an overwhelming victory with their tactical genius.

Next war they'll do even better and declare no wars at all.

I like your style.

o

O

I hereby proclaim, using my tactical genius so great that I need not even an alliance nor a declaration of war or peace, that I have secured victory over the entirety of Planet Bob. Freed people, you may now rejoice! It is a beautiful day for me- nay, for all of my subjects on this planet! Huzzah!

O

o

Edit: Ah, that was easy.

*Kzoppistan scratches off list: Conquer World

Now what else did I have to do today... ?

Edited by Kzoppistan

I like your style.

o

O

I hereby proclaim, using my tactical genius so great that I need not even an alliance nor a declaration of war or peace, that I have secured victory over the entirety of Planet Bob. Freed people, you may now rejoice! It is a beautiful day for me- nay, for all of my subjects on this planet! Huzzah!

O

o

Edit: Ah, that was easy.

*Kzoppistan scratches off list: Conquer World

Now what else did I have to do today... ?

We are no match for you :(

I am always over confident. I deal with it better than most :P Also, we aren't as evil as you used to be :) And I mean that as a compliment. The Karma war was fought for change in the way the game was, for lack of a better term, "run."

I had a conversation with a BAPS member on New Years where they claimed that the people on top now were worse than when the NPO ran things and I think that was proven false by the way the conflict ended.

This is a new time in CN. And I hope never to return to the 2007 - mid 2009 times again.

The only thing that has changed in CN is more chest thumping. Meet the new boss same as the old boss

Could you explain what puts TOOL and Zenith in a different light to the other alliances?

Because both alliances took the time to 1) be articulate, 2) be intelligent and 3) not give into the standard "No U" or bluffing which most of the other alliances did. Conduct is key as I pointed out some time ago.