DoW on those responsible

destroflag7.png

Revenge DoW on Those Responsible

I introduce you the new alliance "Revenge". We are a new alliance made for the sole purpose of holding those responsible, responsible. If you feel that you want to be a part of this, we are accepting membership.

In recent events thousands of rulers gathered at night to await the outbreak of global war. And they did for many nights. The hearts and minds of the world were in the hands of the few, and in the last moment- they squashed them.

This may be the reality some have accustomed to, but this alliance is dedicated to eradicating that once and for all. That when you are in a position of power to start war in the world, you are subject to consequences.

And so Revenge declares war on leaders of those responsible for the ending of the "WWE."

We don't hold any ill-conceived notions of changing the world order, or of striking fear into the hearts of those responsible. We just want to send a message that these kinds of wars have impact on many rulers, and matters should not be taken lightly.

For peace: We ask a satisfactory apology directed to all of Planet Bob by all those responsible.

For those that waited, for those that hoped, for those that were disappointed- this is for you.

tl;dr: So all the rulers don't get stricken by BS wars (ooc: so many players got up late for update many nights and during the holidays, and then all for nothing on the last minute. That kind of stuff shouldn't happen)

-destro, warmonger

progress.gif

Edited by thedestro

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fight on brave warrior, may you live forever, haunting the forums and declaring war on those whom you feel responsible for your loss of sleep and obviously valuable time!

I feel your frustration. Many folks will leave the game due to how this "war" went down. I for one am optimistic that WWE is helping to define the next battleground.....but then I am a glass is half-full kind of guy :P

With that being said, you attacked a treaty partner I don't see this ending well for you.

Anyone in his range better be ready, he's a pretty big boy. the infra loss i see it...

reveng10.png

id how to get a screenshot up there, but he now has 2 nations.

Edited by genius15