Treaty Cancellation

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I want congrats for losing an ally and a friend lol. Well I should say we lost the formality between us, but I know its still there. ^_^

O stop it your making me get all gushy in side<3 we still have that channel that never gets used but its there hopefully things can get worked on I def wont doubt it!!

At least now you know where they stand.

Fail you can find out where we stand by checking out our MDPs..

Edited by SilentFury

If you have nothing nice to say, then keep your mouth shut.

TFD, you guys are welcome over to our forums whenever you want :)

Also lol @ people trying to make this drama-tastic. Don't you have enough fodder?

No. I am a cranky old man who has nothing better to do in this game than find things to yell at. So, you young whipper-snapper, GET OFF MY LAWN! <_<

Herberts in TOP? D=

Hes the main reason i liked TFD so much. . .

good luck to our allies in the resistance

Really? You liked us only because of one of our worst members? :P (I kid, I kid)

I hope one day we will finally see eye to eye.

o/ The Resistance

o/ TFD :wub:

Edit: added the quote

Edited by ZeroSoldier

I'm sorry for this TFD. I just didn't feel like the spark for this was there and obviously the Political climate plays a big part in our decision. I still view you with huge eyes and go ga ga over you.

I can feel most of what was said in this thread. I followed and was part of most of our relationship. A relationship born out of previous contacts of our MoFA at the time. MOON and then tR proved to be solid and honest friends. I can't ever thank enough the diplomatic assistance they provided back during Karma War. I fully understand this decision and I won't stay the "bad placement" of this treaty didn't cross my mind a few times either, as TFD MoFA. I still keep the highest regards for mattski, Silent Fury, YankeesFan, Shinra and many others :)

Sad to see a treaty out of friendship canceled due to political reasons, but that won't stop our friendship nonetheless. :) It's been fun hangin' with ya, tR, and I expect many more good experiences to come - treaty or not. (B

I suppose you'd rather us take all sides. Then again, I bet you'd find a way to whine about that also.

It's...an ODP. You don't have to take sides. It's the principle of the thing. If you don't want to defend TFD...don't, it's as simple as that. It's why it's only optional. Cancel when the war's over.

Granted, this war got over pretty damn quick, but whatever. :v: