Treaty Cancellation

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if someone hits TFD in the next 3 days, it would appear. Congrats on resisting standing by one of the most honorable alliances in Bob.

TFD did enter this war on an optional aggression clause. The likelihood of an ODP being activated under those circumstances would have been very small.

I'm sad to see this. TFD, though much is owed to herbert who is now TOP, has always seemed of the more admirable of the "Other side".

Thank you for your kind words, sir. Someday I hope we can be on the "same side".

NATO is one to comment on honor.

<_<

If you're going to take your chance to take shots at NATO, can you at least keep it in our threads?

o/ TFD, one of the best alliances on Bob. This could not have been an easy decision to make so I applaud both parties for their upstanding character.

I am just wondering about this part of this (and please do not take this as trolling, it is simply a question that you don't even have to answer), but it appears as though you are saying that you are cancelling this treaty, not because you aren't still friends, but because it's basically bad politics.

I understand that politics is something that must be played well on Bob, but I fear that friendship is becoming an increasingly hard thing to find here as well, and friends are the ones who will always have your back, and should, regardless of politics. Maybe I'm just a bit old fashioned though and come from times that have long been gone.

I'm afraid we can't have each other's backs when we are consistantly on opposite sides of the web. We can't very well help TFD, and they can't help us. The treaty had become a NAP that could be cancelled in three days.

To be perfectly honest with everyone, we attempted to upgrade this treaty not much more than a month ago. It failed, and there was no real reason for the failure that I could discern. It's just not quite there anymore, I think.

Not surpised to see this. Though if it's an ODP, why the hell couldn't you wait for the war to be over to cancel? :huh: Wartime cancels are !@#$%^&*, plain and simple.

I suppose you'd rather us take all sides. Then again, I bet you'd find a way to whine about that also.

To clear ups questions and such this treaty was passed over from MOON to The Resistance we thought it would work out but as time past and upgrades failed we here to announce this.

Things change bonds die friends stop talking people go inactive overall lack of communications. With that being said TFD get ready cuz we are going to roll you like DOUGH now :P

Best of luck to TFD bad time for a cancellation yes we wish you the best of luck o/ to you all. Raise Hell to those you attack and to those who attack you!!

I'm sad to see this. TFD, though much is owed to herbert who is now TOP, has always seemed of the more admirable of the "Other side".

Herberts in TOP? D=

Hes the main reason i liked TFD so much. . .

good luck to our allies in the resistance

Herberts in TOP? D=

Hes the main reason i liked TFD so much. . .

good luck to our allies in the resistance

Yes Im in TOP, That is why I havent posted in TFD embassy for so long.

On another note, I still recommend liking TFD as if i were a member. They are a lovable bunch. Still part of Herbert's Family. Were like cousin or something.

Yes Im in TOP, That is why I havent posted in TFD embassy for so long.

i thought you were just inactive

though i suppose this is better, maybe ill have to sign up at TOPs forums now :ph34r: