Who Do You Want to Win?

Aeternos Astramora

664 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmmm... difficult call.

ROK & the others will probably fight bravely and get easy terms and earn some respect.

But if Athens stays in peace mode then they will have an extended guerrilla war on their hands.

Hiding in peace mode never ends well.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If their is a clear victor than Karma's dream of a hegemonyless world wouldn't have lasted very long.

Nah, either way you've got some fun drama- Cit vs. ex-Hegemony or SF vs. FB vs. CnG.

But still, mutual destruction and no clear conclusion is the obvious choice here.

Complete destruction of both sides. I'd like to see a sharp drop in both avg. ns. and the Strength requirement for nukes. Maybe even get the GRL over 50.

Nah, either way you've got some fun drama- Cit vs. ex-Hegemony or SF vs. FB vs. CnG.

But still, mutual destruction and no clear conclusion is the obvious choice here.

Frostbite is dead...

I must say that I'd want my side to win.

This war is going along rather bizarrely. I don't think such a war has ever occurred in CN history (thanks to the post-Karma War fallout). With both sides playing their hands so cautiously and the popularity of the war being rather unsteady and the feeling in the air that we ought not to have another world war so soon, makes me inclined to think that the war will end fairly quickly without a clear winner.

And I value my pixels too, so that's kinda what I want.

Edited by capitalC

Complete destruction of both sides. I'd like to see a sharp drop in both avg. ns. and the Strength requirement for nukes. Maybe even get the GRL over 50.

Frostbite is dead...

Whoopsies. Well, make that ex-FB/blue team. Some of them will end up somewhere. :P

Edited by Thistledown

Who do you WANT to win? Coincidental Coalition

Who do you THINK will win? Neither, its evident already that no alliance in this war will gain anything.

What would you rather have? Quick peace with no clear victor. The cause for this war isn't that big of a reason to have your infra, tech and nation as a whole destroyed.

EDIT: Fixed the wording.

Edited by Farore