If You're Important Enought People Will Wait For You

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy all the people who are screaming "YOU ARN'T IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO MAKE A DOW OR ANYTHING YOU ARE IRRELEVANT!". I would like to direct all to the AAs of the people making such claims, notice they are all on the other side. Check please!

Welcome to the fight BTO, we will gladly accept your nukes and nations for the fight.

I enjoy all the people who are screaming "YOU ARN'T IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO MAKE A DOW OR ANYTHING YOU ARE IRRELEVANT!". I would like to direct all to the AAs of the people making such claims, notice they are all on the other side. Check please!

Welcome to the fight BTO, we will gladly accept your nukes and nations for the fight.

I would like to direct you to the AAs of the people who support this, and they are all on your side. Check please!

A few tips on the video (you didn't declare on us, so frankly I could care less about who's side you are on)

1) When doing something like this (speaking), make it a conversation. It takes lots of practice (Broadcasting major), but imagine you are talking to all of your very close friends about this. Would you get excited? Would your voice levels change? Would you put inflection into your voice? I would hope so. Doing that keeps it interesting for your friends and would have kept it interesting for those watching.

2) Pronunciation. Whether you're saying the name of the Iranian President (MAK-mood Ad-mem-ind-eh-jad) or your allies (VER-ih-tas EH-kwi-tas), you need to say things correctly. I know the names here can be tough, but with VA, it's from a movie. And a prayer.

3) Attention spans. Most of the people here on Bob are teenagers. Therefore, five minutes is way too long. Average attention span is like a minute, minute and a half. So, make it short and sweet, have lots of sounds and pretty colors, and people will pay more attention and care more what you have to say.

As for the video montage, it was well put together, though some of the phrases didn't make sense and some of the tenses didn't match up ("They make take our lives, but they will never take our Independence Day"? I know we're evil and all, but how are we supposed to take a day?) If you want any other video examples (all made with Windows Movie Maker, so they aren't the best) just search SirMichaelHarland on YouTube.

Cheers.