FEAR Treaty Announcement

Canik

We have to protect our Infra and preserve our pixels.

(also, re-read the announcement, you will see that we activated arcticle III, the one about mutual defense haha)

I got it the first time, I just failed with sarcasm on the internet :P

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm mistaken, but don't DoW's usually imply, you know, attacking? GOD is waiting with bated breath. I understand the confusion, what with you attacking right after we'd agreed to white peace and everything, but still. GOD managed like 20 wars when we had less than that many minutes to prepare; I'd really expect, you know, something.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but don't DoW's usually imply, you know, attacking? GOD is waiting with bated breath. I understand the confusion, what with you attacking right after we'd agreed to white peace and everything, but still. GOD managed like 20 wars when we had less than that many minutes to prepare; I'd really expect, you know, something.

Yeah, yeah, evil CC not allowing room for diplomacy when Supercomplaints tried so hard to avoid an armed conflict by not even talking to TPF before curb stomping them...

Your posturing is noted. Thank you for your propaganda. Those with brains have now dismissed your statement and moved on. If you wish to try again, please think it through this time. ***Dial Tone***

Hey, cut us some slack, its hard to mount an offensive against 3 alliances simultaneously when only 5 of our members are not in peace mode.

How can you declare war when nearly your entire alliance is in peace mode?

How can you declare war when you don't actually attack?

Hey, cut us some slack, its hard to mount an offensive against 3 alliances simultaneously when only 5 of our members are not in peace mode.

Sorry, missed this. Now sigged.

Edited by Aloop

Well, I'm still seeing quite a few open slots, but no wars from FEAR. What's the holdup? :huh:

How can you declare war when you don't actually attack?

Sorry, missed this. Now sigged.

Haha, im glad.

and @ NoFish: its called poking fun at yourself. Anyone who can read or is at least halfway competent can see that we only have 5 nations out of peace mode because of the overall strategy our side has been using.

So, for all you under 85k nations complaing that you havnt been attacked yet-- DUH, ALL OF OUR <85k nations are in peace mode.

please try to find some original material for trolling, im tired of hearing the same propoganda line regurgitated over and over again.

Good luck, guys.

Hello, sir. We appreciate your well wishes and wish to extend the same courtesy to you: Best of luck. May your claws be forever sharp, and your roar be forever exceeded by your bite.

edit: typing is not a skill I possess tonight.

Edited by schmutte693

Hello, sir. We appreciate your well wishes and wish to extend the same courtesy to you: Best of luck. May your claws be forever sharp, and your roar be forever exceeded by your bite.

edit: typing is not a skill I possess tonight.

Glad to see you around, I heard rumor that you were terminally inactive.

I suppose it's only polite to return the blessing. May your hounds always be honed and your saber never be mangy!

Glad to see you around, I heard rumor that you were terminally inactive.

I suppose it's only polite to return the blessing. May your hounds always be honed and your saber never be mangy!

That may be the nicest thing you have ever said to me.