A notification

Titus Pullo

Henceforth, any nation which engages in hostile actions against any member of Ordo Paradoxia (Whether they be in the form of war declarations, espionage attempts, or otherwise.) will be subject to immediate retaliation by Ordo Paradoxian military forces. Diplomatic steps may be pursued at any time, but the Ordo will not delay retaliation to attacks on its members in trying to make diplomatic contact and nations that attack members of Ordo Paradoxia will be treated as rogues until seen otherwise.

We also reserve the right to attack any nations who engage in hostile actions against our MDoAP partners, AZTEC, without notification or declaration.

For the glory of Johan,

Longbowe, Grand Master of Ordo Paradoxia, High Priest of the Temple of Johan

It should.. and could begin new diplomatic relationships as two AA's work the problem out..

or..

the worst thing that happens from a policy like this is war!

We do the same thing, gets us into trouble sometimes.

Worth it though. War first, negotiate later.

It's the TE way.

I don't think that is exactly what the notification said. It says that in retaliation, will will defend and then work the backchannels.

But I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

This policy lacks boats. Get some. <_<

Done. But why is it that I am getting this feeling that your post is so very unoriginal? Let me see. I can't put my finger on where I saw that before.

Hum.

Pondering, Pondering, Pondering.

I don't think that is exactly what the notification said. It says that in retaliation, will will defend and then work the backchannels.

But I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

Not sure what you thought I said?

Someone attacks you, you hit them back. THEN negotiate.

That's what I'm sayin'!

Henceforth, any nation which engages in hostile actions against any member of Ordo Paradoxia (Whether they be in the form of war declarations, espionage attempts, or otherwise.) will be subject to immediate retaliation by Ordo Paradoxian military forces. Diplomatic steps may be pursued at any time, but the Ordo will not delay retaliation to attacks on its members in trying to make diplomatic contact and nations that attack members of Ordo Paradoxia will be treated as rogues until seen otherwise.

Warring = Defending = Retaliation by Ordo Paradoxian military forces.

-then-

Negotiating = Diplomacy

Whatever the words used, meanings are meanings.

Don't get all picky now.

Warring = Defending = Retaliation by Ordo Paradoxian military forces.

-then-

Negotiating = Diplomacy

Whatever the words used, meanings are meanings.

Don't get all picky now.

There seems to be an extraordinarily high amount of alliance ghosting and subsequent attacking this round. I know OP and RD have both been subject to the brunt end of this. I'm all for immediate retaliation as long as it's limited to the just offending party. I hope sense can be made of this new annoyingly ineffective rogue trend.

There seems to be an extraordinarily high amount of alliance ghosting and subsequent attacking this round. I know OP and RD have both been subject to the brunt end of this. I'm all for immediate retaliation as long as it's limited to the just offending party. I hope sense can be made of this new annoyingly ineffective rogue trend.

We have a winner!

Give this man a Kewpie Doll.

Oh I agree, and we have too.

If someone attacks one of our nations, our attacks back are on auto-pilot.

Hit the nation back first, sort it out later.

*shoves mic in Longbowe's face* Mr. Longbowe, Mr.Longbowe, Is it true that Ordo Paradoxia ignores diplomatic negotiations in favor of a hostile, aggressive retaliatory strike against the offending nation, even if it results in snowballing?

*shoves mic in Longbowe's face* Mr. Longbowe, Mr.Longbowe, Is it true that Ordo Paradoxia ignores diplomatic negotiations in favor of a hostile, aggressive retaliatory strike against the offending nation, even if it results in snowballing?

I think that you may just have the sequence our of order....

1) get attacked

2) retaliate

3) get confirmation that the attacker was or was not a ghost.

But I may be wrong. :rolleyes:

We also reserve the right to attack any nations who engage in hostile actions against our MDoAP partners, AZTEC, without notification or declaration.

For the glory of Johan,

Longbowe, Grand Master of Ordo Paradoxia, High Priest of the Temple of Johan

What if the attacker is responding to a raid by an OP nation?