An apology and request for assistance

Jack Diorno

I call for Jack to be released from any PZI lists.

The money you can come up with on your own. Maybe instead prancing around you could join up with some alliance and put your talents to work, I'm sure somebody will pay your tab.

Edited by Kzoppistan

The money you can come up with on your own. Maybe instead prancing around you could join up with some alliance and put your talents to work, I'm sure somebody will pay your tab.

Aye me hearty! Th' entire tab be but a proportionally wee amount o' rebuildin' aid fer the cannon balls I launched aft th' ship GOONs. Fer me most recent asshattery all privateers be content wi' jus' an apology, most likely due t' the current circumstances comin' into play.

I will nay longer be prancin' around, I want t' swashbuckle fer me heartys an' to be in their alliance once again I agreed t' avast bein' an idiot in public.

I nay be on any PZI lists anymore either, all alliances involved showed me many moons o' mercy.

Aye me hearty! Th' entire tab be but a proportionally wee amount o' rebuildin' aid fer the cannon balls I launched aft th' ship GOONs. Fer me most recent asshattery all privateers be content wi' jus' an apology, most likely due t' the current circumstances comin' into play.

I will nay longer be prancin' around, I want t' swashbuckle fer me heartys an' to be in their alliance once again I agreed t' avast bein' an idiot in public.

I nay be on any PZI lists anymore either, all alliances involved showed me many moons o' mercy.

Well that's good to hear. Best of luck to you.

FoB should seriously hire you to write their announcements

I'll chip in $3 mil if it'll net me a graphic. Also, I think you're hilarious specifically because you cause so much trouble, so I think it's more than worth the aid slot.

If you or someone in GOONS will give me an aid target I'll send the money; in return I just want a flag. The basic idea is that it has to have 2:1 (or longer) proportions, a black background, and most importantly look fluorescent. Other than that you can go crazy.

I tried something myself after hitting some inspiration but it turned out pretty boring and I couldn't get the fluorescent effect to look right. :(

(You don't have to use the same colors or design by any means.)

I'll chip in $3 mil if it'll net me a graphic. Also, I think you're hilarious specifically because you cause so much trouble, so I think it's more than worth the aid slot.

If you or someone in GOONS will give me an aid target I'll send the money; in return I just want a flag. The basic idea is that it has to have 2:1 (or longer) proportions, a black background, and most importantly look fluorescent. Other than that you can go crazy.

I tried something myself after hitting some inspiration but it turned out pretty boring and I couldn't get the fluorescent effect to look right. :(

(You don't have to use the same colors or design by any means.)

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=372401

Thanks.

I love you with all my heart Jack ol' buddy. My four vacant aid slots are at your disposal.

FoB should seriously hire you to write their announcements

We already have a useless vermin who writes announcements, but there's no denying Jack does it better.

I don't want to encourage anyone to join FoB, but yeah, it looks like a good fit for you, Jack.

Hey now. :(

No surprise there, you're always inserting yourself into other people's business.

Jack, you've gained a bit of your respect back for this. Well done. I'd also suggest FoB as a decent home for you, although I'd be worried you'd bail out on them due to a wild hair up your arse (like you did with Athens, twice). I surely hope this attention deficit thing gets taken care of before you take it too far and get wiped off the planet. You can be an asset to the community.

No surprise there, you're always inserting yourself into other people's business.

Oh, look, I've got a fan.

Friend, you may find that I actually rarely involve myself in any business that doesn't directly affect me or my alliance, or indirectly through my allies. And when somebody posts something on the OWF it becomes everybody's business, at least as far as expression one's opinion goes. Since Jack posted asking for a bit of help, and I find the gentleman quite humorous, it seems the least I could do was ask for others to release him from any PZI lists as I don't agree with the practice in most circumstances. Whether anyone obliged is up to them.

Jack, I'm glad to see others being good sports and helping you along. Good luck.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Oh, look, I've got a fan.

Friend, you may find that I actually rarely involve myself in any business that doesn't directly affect me or my alliance, or indirectly through my allies. And when somebody posts something on the OWF it becomes everybody's business, at least as far as expression one's opinion goes. Since Jack posted asking for a bit of help, and I find the gentleman quite humorous, it seems the least I could do was ask for others to release him from any PZI lists as I don't agree with the practice in most circumstances. Whether anyone obliged is up to them.

Jack, I'm glad to see others being good sports and helping you along. Good luck.

Reasonable response. Excuse my pom-poms.