Joint NATO/IRON/TOP Announcement

Hakim

Cool, he slipped on some soap and ended up as an advisor too!

Oh lordy, the title dropped from heaven! Praise admin, it's a MIRACLE!

tbf, i ended up as MK's Minister of Intelligence back in 2007 without ever being elected, appointed, or anything.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. If that were the case, Panfilo has been spying on TOP for ages, since he didn't list Athens on his app.

I don't know about that. Has Athens been spying on TOP?

I say Zenith has been spying on MK ever since your creation. Doesn't make it true until I provide proof.

As soon as you come up with the proof that IRON, NATO, and TOP had against Rish then you might have a case. The proof of his actions are right there.

I'm pretty sure that being an advisor just means he was former gov. You don't apply to become an advisor, nor is it an appointed position.

What about being a Triumvir?

Regardless, the over all picture seems to indicate that RoK had a high level spy running and advising them. Did they know? I'd say it's probable, but we'll have to wait for the other shoe to drop on that.

The member spying in that case was a government member I believe.

While I dont mind doitzel crushing his left credibility (or tyga for that matter honestly) with arguing from impossible positions to claim their objective moralist title, AirMe honestly,..don't.

Long term highest goverment rank and then turn advisor to new,..is a high position and status within an alliance. OP was too kind in that regard. One reasonable individual has to seriously consider and gather that RoK gov was in to this spy/ghosting/creating trouble thing.

Semantics about ex gov position turn advisor to highest level of gov is or is not an actual gov is trivial matter here. And you know it.

Just saying.

Edited by Branimir

Regardless, the over all picture seems to indicate that RoK had a high level spy running and advising them. Did they know? I'd say it's probable, but we'll have to wait for the other shoe to drop on that.

Why is it probable? :huh: What does Ragnarok gain from having a spy in NATO's academy?

tbf, i ended up as MK's Minister of Intelligence back in 2007 without ever being elected, appointed, or anything.

So you got there by osmosis?

A decision was made, and the measures taken to put you where you ended up. It wasn't magic that gave you a title and duties.

I don't know about that. Has Athens been spying on TOP?

You clearly don't know much about Athen's relationship with panfilo.

As soon as you come up with the proof that IRON, NATO, and TOP had against Rish then you might have a case. The proof of his actions are right there.

Good sir, I already have offered as much proof.

When he was a Triumvir, his other nations was in Rok, so unless he was spying on himself, no spying was going on. Chairman Hal has verified this, and he held an equal position.

No, it indicates that a Rok member had a multi in another alliance. Nothing more, nothing less.

While I dont mind doitzel crushing his left credibility (or tyga for that matter honestly) with arguing from impossible positions to claim their objective moralist title, AirMe honestly,..don't.

Long term highest goverment rank and then turn advisor to new,..is a high position and status within an alliance. OP was too kind in that regard. One reasonable individual has to seriously consider and gather that RoK gov was in to this spy/ghosting/creating trouble thing.

Semantics about ex gov position turn advisor to highest level of gov is or is not an actual gov is trivial matter here. And you know it.

Just saying.

I was only saying I believe the member that was spying that started the 2nd Polar War was a gov member. I am not sure what I am supposed to be stopping here other than stating what I think is historically accurate.

Excellent expose NATO/IRON/TOP.

Espionage is an offence against the targeted alliances, having multiple accounts is an offence against other CyberNations players, and attacking the Grey Council is an offence agaisnt common decency.

Curious that 5 days prior to the war he applied to become a full member, only after being a inactive academy member. But I'm sure it was all a coincidence, correct?

Well, considering he almost certainly didn't have knowledge of an upcoming war at that time, yeah, sounds like a coincidence.

wow.. Rok has it wired don't they?

why be accountable for the actions of your GOVERNMENT OR FORMER GOVT OR GOVT ADVISORS (semantic arguement btw, once you are a politician you are always a politician) when you can just say "Sorry bout that Bros."

Excellent expose NATO/IRON/TOP.

Espionage is an offence against the targeted alliances, having multiple accounts is an offence against other CyberNations players, and attacking the Grey Council is an offence agaisnt common decency.

Are you saying Rish has done something wrong? This is news to me!

Curious that 5 days prior to the war he applied to become a full member, only after being a inactive academy member. But I'm sure it was all a coincidence, correct?

Well Ragnarok had not yet heard about TPF's operation at that point and wasn't planning a war. So yeah I would say it was coincidence.

The academy vs full member thing isn't important though. What does Ragnarok gain from having member-level access at NATO?

I was only saying I believe the member that was spying that started the 2nd Polar War was a gov member. I am not sure what I am supposed to be stopping here other than stating what I think is historically accurate.

Well, I have jumped the gun and proscribed you with the-- "he is not gov, he is just an ex highest gov turn advisor to new gov"-- crowd.

If I read too much into your words, blame the liquor and I also apologize. As well as Happy New Year, mate.

wow.. Rok has it wired don't they?

why be accountable for the actions of your GOVERNMENT OR FORMER GOVT OR GOVT ADVISORS (semantic arguement btw, once you are a politician you are always a politician) when you can just say "Sorry bout that Bros."

Heft has been spying on CSN for the past three months. He is an ex-President of IRON, so I hold you responsible!

Absurd, right? :)

I grow weary of your ignorant repetition of unfounded accusations as fact. Please do post this damning evidence you allude to. Show the world what a cad Hoo is, and watch us crumble before your moral indignation.

Well Ragnarok had not yet heard about TPF's operation at that point and wasn't planning a war. So yeah I would say it was coincidence.

The academy vs full member thing isn't important though. What does Ragnarok gain from having member-level access at NATO?

Like you said they did not know there was a war coming on. Who knows how high they intended for him to get.

Just saying.

Advisor is an honorary title for ex-gov. Nothing more, nothing less. It wouldn't surprise me if you had a similar one (as was previously mentioned emperor emeritus might be one, but that may have an element of power. I'm uncertain). There are probably a few dozen alliances out there with them.

Of course. We're going to ignore that the info that led to the war was given to Athens on the 25th, the day before the war started. Athens clearly doctored the logs because they knew Rok's spy would be outed and someone would make a connection. You clever !@#$%^& you. I can't believe you found us out.

I really hope you aren't that blind.

No, it indicates that a Rok member had a multi in another alliance. Nothing more, nothing less.

Right, and any and all information he got from NATO he kept compartmentalized in his brain from the RoK side. His Rok side was never privy to the information he gleamed from NATO at all.

Those arguing against the spying that took place here, are really just pathetic.

Well, hell. That's game over right there.

What REASON would he have to spy, if not for RoK?

Heft has not been spying.

Rish was still in RoK.

I have to love the new world where the chattering hordes make policy and spin out "fact" through mind numbing repetition or half truths, outright lies, and weasel words.

Well, I have jumped the gun and proscribed you with the-- "he is not gov, he is just an ex highest gov turn advisor to new gov"-- crowd.

If I read too much into your words, blame the liquor and I also apologize. As well as Happy New Year, mate.

Happy New Year to you as well. I am in the crowd that says there is no proof RoK gov knew of this. Regardless of title or position in the alliance.

Advisor is an honorary title for ex-gov. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes, its a trivial matter. :rolleyes:

I am sure your opinion would be the same if Moo was found out to hold multis in your alliance.

That wouldn't be trivial, nor is this.

Dismiss it you try, impossible that task is,......thats my drunken yoda,..u like?

I am in the crowd that says there is no proof RoK gov knew of this. Regardless of title or position in the alliance.

Supporting that party line until the end, holding to weakest possible straws you can come up with. I can respect that, though, its a futile task.

Edited by Branimir

You clearly don't know much about Athen's relationship with panfilo.

I'll be sure to go look it up.

Good sir, I already have offered as much proof.

I think you are confusing my statement that the above alliances provided proof that a prestigous member of RoK had been caught spying and a multi with saying that there is evidence that RoK spied. Surely there isn't any evidence of that because it didn't happen, right? Well.... We've got plenty of time to sit back and think about it, don't we? In the meantime, the peace table awaits- gathering dust.

When he was a Triumvir, his other nations was in Rok....

That we know about right now.

Nothing more, nothing less? I think that's quite enough as it is.