Dispatch from the Whole of C&G

ilselu1

I object to changing language to make people feel better; that's why I got a detention for saying "retarded," and in a never-ending loop, that detention is why I'll say retarded until I can't speak.

Who would give a national leader detention? How could they even accomplish such a thing? And for so slight a crime as incivility and lack of human decency! Given the monsters that bestride poor, abused Planet Bob, I find it hard to believe that somebody took the trouble.

In other news, everything is optional these days, it seems.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the point where Athens MADP allies didn't declare with it? That's just as bad as TPFs allies not declaring as well.
By the logic that has been presented to me at least, it is cowardly not to declare right away because of a treaty. May I missed the C&G DoW along with Athens, but an MADP is an MADP. They didn't declare, therefore it is somehow "cowardly".
Learn about not having your King call TPFs allies out for the same exact thing.

You're either being intentionally dense or are completely incapable of understanding the current situation. TPF is being slaughtered, hence why people are criticizing TPF's allies for not coming in after 4 days. Arguing that CnG should have come in with Athens in the original attack doesn't make sense strategically, nor is it comparable to the criticism being laid at TPF's allies at all.

My recommendation however is to continue to push this point of view as it is so ridiculous that hopefully it will tarnish that side's PR even more.

Edited by Jyrinx

You're either being intentionally dense or are completely incapable of understanding the current situation. TPF is being slaughtered, hence why people are criticizing TPF's allies for not coming in after 4 days. Arguing that CnG should have come in with Athens in the original attack doesn't make sense strategically, nor is it comparable to the criticism being laid at TPF's allies at all.

My recommendation however is to continue to push this point of view as it is so ridiculous that hopefully it will tarnish that side's PR even more.

Why am I agreeing with Jyrinx here. Oh wait, because it makes logical sense.

Learn about not having your King call TPFs allies out for the same exact thing.

If it takes you five days to put together a strategy, you are a terrible alliance. We're coming up with solutions to your defensive plans faster than you're coming up with plans. Your job as an ally is to make sure TPF gets out of this in some sort of decent shape. TPF has already lost 25% of their ns and is losing more every day. Even if you win this war, you have still failed as allies.

If it wasnt preplanned earlier as was said it was just a massive coincidence that they all attacked the same alliance at the same time for similar reasons.

Words have trouble accurately describing just how stupid this post is. Really, man? Really? You can't actually be this idiotic.

Edit: Seriously. I don't even know where to begin refuting that statement...There's so many things wrong with it.

Edited by Aurion

If it takes you five days to put together a strategy, you are a terrible alliance. We're coming up with solutions to your defensive plans faster than you're coming up with plans. Your job as an ally is to make sure TPF gets out of this in some sort of decent shape. TPF has already lost 25% of their ns and is losing more every day. Even if you win this war, you have still failed as allies.

This, seriously this.

Especially with all the "elite" alliances on the TPF side, you should have come up with and began execution of a strategy 1 or 2 days after the DoW. 5 days, seriously?

He said it wasnt planned as we all know it was between 25th and 27th. What alternative was he talking about?

Because if it was pre-planned, we'd have picked a time when we wouldn't have had half the attacking force doing stuff outside of Bob due to the holidays?

I'm reduced now to hoping you're just deliberately misunderstanding his incredibly easy-to-understand point. because there's just no way you- hell, anyone- is dumb enough to take that point of view seriously.

Edited by Aurion

Because if it was pre-planned, we'd have picked a time when we wouldn't have had half the attacking force doing stuff outside of Bob due to the holidays?

I'm reduced now to hoping you're just deliberately misunderstanding his incredibly easy-to-understand point. because there's just no way you- hell, anyone- is dumb enough to take that point of view seriously.

Seriously, what are you trying to say?

I've got TPF's sides master plan. Wait until we are too samshed to log on and attack. I don't think we'll care much by that point though. rofl. I hope they enjoy Cning for New Years though.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77321

There will be no war on New Years Eve.

Edited by President Obama

Seriously this thread is worthless. Those who believe one way or another won't trust/listen. Funny everyone ran to pm new years is best time for aliances to make moves (many rulers are either afk or "incapacitated" by downtime.) Anyways happy New Years Planet Bob

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77321

There will be no war on New Years Eve.

It's clearly a ruse. It says tonight. Many of your leaders [OOC: Players, not actually alliance leadership] are from Europe and Asia, where it will no longer be night come update, and will in fact be morning or afternoon. I'm on to you.

See, I can use Alterego logic too.

We should be martyrs rather than try to win a war, I think.

More like "No, this was not pre-planned, and you (meaning alterego) are unbelievably stupid for thinking that it was especially considering the time of year."

I'm not sure why... but I expected a bit better out of you, The AUT.

Edited by Aurion

We should be martyrs rather than try to win a war, I think.

I'm going to be blunt, some of your responses are brilliant and justified, others such as this one are completely moronic and make you look like a fool.

Protip: The ones that make you look moronic and like a fool are the ones people remember the most. I speak from experience.