Notice to all in CN

LiquidMercury

I'm not one for long speeches, or flamboyance, I leave that up to Archon, Mhawk, Londo, Xiphosis, EM, Hoo, and other people much more salacious with words, so please bare with me.

I do not agree with spying, nor do I agree that this war should have happened. Yes Athens has a right to be upset and that their allies stand up for them is indeed admirable. I acknowledge this but I also believe that they are better then this and have the ability, the honor, and general gentleman-like personality to turn the other shoulder and walk away. I hope you do. It is in these times of hardship both in the context of the current situation and in [ooc] our Real Life personas [ooc] that we need to cherish what we have, cherish our friends and the bonds we have made here. It saddens me to think we are tearing much of what was gained in the last war apart as a community. I do not fear war, but war when it's appropriate.

It is for this reason that I am announcing that there will be no DoW's tonight. You may take this as notice that I am indeed in charge of any defense necessary. I will not have people ruining their [ooc] New Year's Eve plans [ooc] in a time when we all need friends and family in so many ways.

Go and be merry, let the new year bring all of you peace, happiness, and prosperity that 2009 may have not seen for you.

God Bless,

LiquidMercury

EDIT: I ask that this thread not dissolve into useless trolling. Let it be for the last hours of the year and just enjoy yourselves in an OOC fashion.

Edited by LiquidMercury

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another day of TPF's allies proving they don't care about them.

Actually, this is their way of saying that there are more important things to worry about than their nations and what you think of them. One of those things is spending time with friends and loved ones on a holiday. But I don't mean to lecture you, WC, as I know you're deaf anyways.

Actually, this is their way of saying that there are more important things to worry about than their nations and what you think of them. One of those things is spending time with friends and loved ones on a holiday. But I don't mean to lecture you, WC, as I know you're deaf anyways.

If the war started yesterday or even 2 days ago I'd agree, but considering we're on day 5, and this is guaranteeing nothing will happen till day 6, I'd wager to say it hasn't been about the holidays this whole time.

OOC: Thought we were IC :huh: