Organized Crime RP

Razgriz 2K9

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Wow, so many interested people...

Now imagine if we managed to come up with a RP where EVERYONE is after something and comes at the exact same time. Oh boy, it would be like, "MINE!" "NO, MINE!" "SCREW YOU GUYS, ALL MINE!" *Gunfires erupt from all directions, everyone against everyone*. :P

Edited by HHAYD

I have not been doing national RP for a while. Can I still be part of this?

I am not sure how you are going to be doing this, but I feel I could be interested.

I am a Celtic nation, so Prince Edward Island could enter a version of the IRA called the West Prince Freedom Fighters (they want independence for the western end of Prince Edward Island) They use organized crime to fund their political arm.

I am not sure how you are going to be doing this, but I feel I could be interested.

I am a Celtic nation, so Prince Edward Island could enter a version of the IRA called the West Prince Freedom Fighters (they want independence for the western end of Prince Edward Island) They use organized crime to fund their political arm.

Well, this is for CNRP, but you can still RP a group without needing a CNRP nation. Real life weapons still apply to CNRP so no laser assault rifles or plasma grenades.

Edited by HHAYD

Well, this is for CNRP, but you can still RP a group without needing a CNRP nation. Real life weapons still apply to CNRP so no laser assault rifles or plasma grenades.

That pretty much sums it up.

Intresting idea, i'll RP an underground crime network for my nation. Sort of like the Russian Mob, some people have influence but no one is on top. I'll just call it the Pacifican Mob.

Edited by iamthey

With the rise of the Yuke Provisional Government, there will be some law enforcement, but not much.

Also, you can use your influence to....well..."influence" Yuke Provisional Politics, even set yourself up to take control of the country. (Though I will still RP the country)