S'up Sparta?

Alterego

Someone jump the gun?

spartam.png

Nothing more than some confusion by a member during an update on how the war is going. We've PM'ed him hours ago and will figure out if it was rogue action or simply misunderstanding on his part. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, albeit a little late. ;-)

Nothing more than some confusion by a member during an update on how the war is going. We've PM'ed him hours ago and will figure out if it was rogue action or simply misunderstanding on his part. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, albeit a little late. ;-)

I hope this means I won't see a DoW at update?

Sparta is well known for its ability to show up late and unplanned to "help" fight alliances already well covered by others. Not shocked.

EDIT: Those of the Greenland Republic persuasion might remember fondly when Sparta funded their war efforts in the WotC

Edited by bigwoody

Nah, i think hes right on top of things with that repsonse. Also i believe thats why you've been hidding for the last couple of months.

OOC: I'm done entertaining the derail after this post, but I've been gone due to RL reasons. (Anyone who knows me is familiar with them)

Edited by bigwoody

Nah, i think hes right on top of things with that repsonse. Also i believe thats why you've been hidding for the last couple of months.

What TORN has done or not done has nothing to do with what bigwoody said regarding Sparta, good try though.

Here, you win this medal:

medal.jpg

Is she? Is she really?