PNN: International Edition

Brenann

"Be VERY careful where you place your trust in allies..."

thats for sure, been a long time but what did they call them, the people who ditched us at the start? coalition of cowards?

Why are you speaking as if you were NPO? Consider that most of us defened NPO, that name is quite an insult.

Why are you speaking as if you were NPO? Consider that most of us defened NPO, that name is quite an insult.

Maybe i was NPO at the time, maybe i wasn't, doesnt matter. And true most of you defended NPO... eventually. I was merely stating the justification for why i felt that was a wise idea to remember about allies. Other than that, if you feel insulted, I apologize you feel the phrase carries enough weight to be an insult.

Maybe i was NPO at the time, maybe i wasn't, doesnt matter. And true most of you defended NPO... eventually. I was merely stating the justification for why i felt that was a wise idea to remember about allies. Other than that, if you feel insulted, I apologize you feel the phrase carries enough weight to be an insult.

Unless I'm mistaken, the "Coalition of Cowards" event was more of a thinly disguised ambush tactic than anything else. They all canceled their individual treaties, but were still tied to NPO anyway, and fought.

Unless I'm mistaken, the "Coalition of Cowards" event was more of a thinly disguised ambush tactic than anything else. They all canceled their individual treaties, but were still tied to NPO anyway, and fought.

Depends on how you view it, so unless you were in a position of authority and knew that for a fact, the majority would've seen it for what it was. And if it was the way you say, didnt they all come back one at a time? Hardly an effective ambush when you should all hit at once.

It is always tempting to see a strange move and attribute some insidious strategy to it, but sometimes the simplest explanation for an event is the one closest to the truth.

It is always tempting to see a strange move and attribute some insidious strategy to it, but sometimes the simplest explanation for an event is the one closest to the truth.

But the simplest explanation literally makes zero sense at all. So I'll stick with the not-so-conspiracy conspiracy. :P

"RL: Get in shape. Get a job. CN: 14k infra/5k tech/3k land."

*Sigh*

Interesting article. Thank you for sharing this to the public.

I don't believe you understand the context. We were asked in a thread what our personal resolutions would be. This was mine. Though I don't see how it really fits in this thread, I do believe my resolution is not in the slightest sigh-worthy. Also, my CN side of it seems more like 2011 new years resolution. :v