Guru Order Announcement

Mentor

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying this was done by thier allies?

No, I was saying if someone is mocking my allies karma might hit him/her in the face at some point in time.

Just sayin'...

edit: got the wording wrong

Edited by erikz

No, I was saying if someone is mocking my allies karma might hit him/her in the face at some point in time.

Just sayin'...

Are you saying you'd declare on someone mocking your allies?

Also good job, GO. Now you can save your infra and you might be able to make your monthly wonder purchase if you play your cards right. Whatever you do, DON'T DEFEND YOUR FRIENDS.

!@#$@#$ cowards.

B)

We simply don't want treaties with alliances that oppose each other, nothing cowardice

BS, you don't want war, you never have. You sign treaties with the knowledge something like this might happen. Not supposed to back down when the !@#$ gets real.

Note: This is a cancellation of the treaty between NATO and Guru Order, both of which are not in the current wars taking place. So before you troll topics with unrelated posts, it would help to actually read the original thread

Edited by Mentor

We simply don't want treaties with alliances that oppose each other, nothing cowardice

Not very smart foreign policy. You'll never be able to keep allies. But it's clear that you don't want allies, anyway.

Anyway, NATO has an MDoAP with TPF. They're very much in the fight.

Edited by The Mongol-Swedes

Note: This is a cancellation of a treaty between NATO and Guru Order, both of which are not in the current wars taking place. So before you troll topics with unrelated posts, it would help to actually read the original thread

NATO has a treaty with TPF who called on everyone for help. If you follow the strings you were at the end. And your other member clearly said this was about the war anyway because you don't want allies on "either sides".

NATO has a treaty with TPF who called on everyone for help. If you follow the strings you were at the end. And your other member clearly said this was about the war anyway because you don't want allies on "either sides".

We can't take precautions?

We can't take precautions?

You and Mentor contradict each other. And no, you make a treaty, you should intend on following through with it. Sometimes you don't come up on top. I'd rather go down with class then rise with shame, maybe you wouldn't.