Tabloid Tribune #154 | NPO ICA

Sir Paul

I apologize in advance for my pedantry but the use of "less" in the thread title "Now with 87% less personal attacks!" is not grammatically correct. As attacks are countable, it should be "Now with 87% fewer personal attacks!".

Alternatively, substitute "attacks" with an uncountable noun, e.g. "Now with 87% less vitriol!"

Thank you for your time. ^_^

I apologize in advance for my pedantry but the use of "less" in the thread title "Now with 87% less personal attacks!" is not grammatically correct. As attacks are countable, it should be "Now with 87% fewer personal attacks!".

Alternatively, substitute "attacks" with an uncountable noun, e.g. "Now with 87% less vitriol!"

Thank you for your time. ^_^

Alright, I'll bite. Tell me how many personal attacks are in the original post, and we'll see how many people agree with you. Let the "counting" begin!

Movie night in the Fantaubulous barn is great, but the cows really start to get in the way right around the time they bulled the black and white 12-inch bubble-screen TV over for fifth time. Also the irradiated chickens that kept plucking popcorn out of that hubcap I was using as a bowl... Kind of crap.

On another note, I look forward to your Cloverfield review--hint hint--in the next issues. As well as the personal attacks. And bacon.

I would read again.. and agree with the sentiments on the "Inglorious Basterds" The citizens of our island state of Ozekiland, after just 1 hour 30 mins of viewing the movie on opening night, started a riot in our capital of YakiVegas that soon spread to every shore. As a nation of Siamese Twins, one could imagine that there may be a difference of opinions between siblings when critiquing such things. Unfortunately, there were very few dissenting opinions and thus caused the rioting to spread rapidly... We have since declared a national state of emergency and as Head of State, I, Deathcat, have decided to have a burning of all things Basterd on This most Hallowed days. This is in honor of the star Brad Pitt who's last movie that led to a riot, Burn After Reading, we will give this movie a "Burn Before Finishing" rating...

oo/ Sir Paul

\oo/ <--- rioting Siamese Nationalists (Burn Baby Burn)

Keep up the good reads SP :)