Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

I think all alliances should pick a side...then the sides fight...just my opinion and by all alliances i mean all that have posted in this thread :P then we would have a Christmas war *coughs* sorry i mean holiday war *blushes* dont want to push my religion on anyone :P

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all alliances should pick a side...then the sides fight...just my opinion and by all alliances i mean all that have posted in this thread :P then we would have a Christmas war *coughs* sorry i mean holiday war *blushes* dont want to push my religion on anyone :P

please dont be an idiot. if it falls on christmas then it is the christmas war.

Thanks for letting us know your opinion. It will be taken in account once your nation or alliance has anything to do with this.

:facepalm:

I know it's hard to tell from 100 pages that this was related to CSN.

At least you should read Jack Diorno's essay on Francoism

I think this is a fantastic idea.

:facepalm:

I know it's hard to tell from 100 pages that this was related to CSN.

At least you should read Jack Diorno's essay on Francoism

I did it and I'm well aware that the CSN had something to do at the begining. However, at this point the CSN and their opinions are completely irrelevant to the current events.

wow..

so.. no apology? .. why would you rub this in the face of NSO, like "yeah, we didn't apologize, but if they're cool, I guess we can play along (suckers)" that's what this sounded like.

If it was considered resolved, then why not just drop it? This is an incredibly poor show, and I believe that's the first time I've ever said such a thing before.

You know how many times in history this could've been done? When someone issues an apology - they do just that, however, when one is fabricated, well, of course it'll be met with this sort of reaction. SCM was redundant for his message, not this one.

Edited by Ejayrazz

You know how many times in history this could've been done? When someone issues an apology - they do just that, however, when one is fabricated, well, of course it'll be met with this sort of reaction. SCM was redundant for his message, not this one.

No, SCM was stupid for that message.

He's been redundant in proclaiming how he wants us destroyed in nearly every thread featuring us for the past six months, if not longer.

No, SCM was stupid for that message.

He's been redundant in proclaiming how he wants us destroyed in nearly every thread featuring us for the past six months, if not longer.

"For that message"

For his first message? I agree.

For this message in this thread? No, he has the right to willingly tell the world he didn't issue an apology, I wouldn't be too happy either, as well as if this had happened to the NSO. ;)

Edited by Ejayrazz

"For that message"

For his first message? I agree.

For this message in this thread? No, he has the right to willingly tell the world he didn't issue an apology, I wouldn't be too happy either, as well as if this had happened to the NSO. ;)

I don't have the time right now to investigate myself, but if you could quote your comments from this thread voicing your displeasure at the nonsense SCM did to start this train wreck, I'll be happy to have seen your balanced criticism confirmed.

Woe be onto Ivan for deciding it be high time for the shoe to be on the other foot.

I did it and I'm well aware that the CSN had something to do at the begining. However, at this point the CSN and their opinions are completely irrelevant to the current events.

if we do what you say, this whole thing won't take more than 1 page in discussion.

And of course we can't do what you say, and you know why.

I don't have the time right now to investigate myself, but if you could quote your comments from this thread voicing your displeasure at the nonsense SCM did to start this train wreck, I'll be happy to have seen your balanced criticism confirmed.

Woe be onto Ivan for deciding it be high time for the shoe to be on the other foot.

SCM was stupid for that message in that thread.

There is nothing wrong in this thread merely explaining he never issued an apology. Whether he should have or not is not the question, whether he did issue an apology, is. My criticism is the same:

Both of you are headaches. ^_^

Edited by Ejayrazz

So war or no war?
This is all I have to say... seriously make up your minds

Guy relax, we're just waiting for RIA to vote on it.

if we do what you say, this whole thing won't take more than 1 page in discussion.

I like a lot of pages as well.

[OOC:] I love your avatar.[/OOC]

a door he left open... possibly only so he could say delta left it open?

Delta left it open by the fact RIA needed to vote for 48 hours before accepting the acceptance of their challenge. With this fact in mind the rest of your comments are fiction.

Or you know you guys could DoW to save us all a bit of time
Thanks for letting us know your opinion. It will be taken in account once your nation or alliance has anything to do with this.

If you read carefuly, you'll notice that I never told you or anybody else what to do, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. I just made it clear that your opinions are completely irrelevant and that whether you want war or not, like us or not, it changes nothing.

There is nothing wrong in this thread merely explaining he never issued an apology. Whether he should have or not is not the question, whether he did issue an apology, is.

Well, yes, because sating his unceasing appetite for attempting to one-up us has done so much to make him look better, rather than further dragging this out.

Ivan tried to putting this to rest. That SCM saw fit to further drag this out is on him. I don't even see what else there is to discuss at this point.

There is nothing wrong in this thread merely explaining he never issued an apology. Whether he should have or not is not the question, whether he did issue an apology, is. My criticism is the same:

Both of you are headaches. ^_^

You need to brush up on your Sun Tzu Ejay. ^_^

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Seems to be working.

Because private channels for the lose?

I think the renewed interest comes from Ivan calling us out after avoiding the whole Corinan threatening a DoW over the sovereignty of NSO IRC.

Really, Ivan, I expected better from you >.<

Before anyone asks, I'm completely serious.

:rolleyes:

I think the renewed interest comes from Ivan calling us out after avoiding the whole Corinan threatening a DoW over the sovereignty of NSO IRC.

Really, Ivan, I expected better from you >.<

Before anyone asks, I'm completely serious.

:rolleyes:

No one has contacted Ivan from CSN about it, he has openly said he would like to sort it out.

If you really cared.