Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

I know this was way back, but I bumped over it and find it important to respond.

Yes, because fighting alone makes us cowards, unlike you, who can't declare unless you know you have a whole line of allies standing behind you to back you up.

Big man.

(that was in response to WickedJ, member of CSN)

Hey Ivan. Remember that time when CSN went to war against 1V in defense of GATO during the cancellation period of our treaty? Yeah, we knew we were gonna get rolled. But CSN stands by her word and her allies. Always.

Now, remind me, Ivan. When was the last time you went to war with odds stacked high against YOU?

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this was way back, but I bumped over it and find it important to respond.

(that was in response to WickedJ, member of CSN)

Hey Ivan. Remember that time when CSN went to war against 1V in defense of GATO during the cancellation period of our treaty? Yeah, we knew we were gonna get rolled. But CSN stands by her word and her allies. Always.

Now, remind me, Ivan. When was the last time you went to war with odds stacked high against YOU?

I dunno, how much stronger are we than RIA?

After reading 36 pages I have the follow opinions:

1- SCM as leader has the same skill of KDII

2- I loved how Delta and others SF's people joined the thread to try save SCM of his inability to argue rationally.

4- LoSS postuting and talking about treaties after what they done in Karma War was hilarious.

5- I laught at Delta calling NSO to 1vs1 and after NSO accepts saying: "Well I have to see if RIA agrees" its remember me two children talking about trade toys, after the first one accepting the second say "Well I have to ask my mom about that"

If you need to have permission to accept chalenge don't ask for one unless you already have the permission.

RIA has about a million NS on you.

Thanks for allowing my post to go over your head.

Also, since the question was addressed to Ivan personally, he's also the balls-to-the-wall fellow who lead the NPO in Great War I. So there's that as well.

Yeah.

Edited by Chron

I request that all members of NSO please unplug their [ooc]computers.[/ooc]

I have to say, reading this has been one of the best Christmas gifts ever. The only thing that would make it better would be if someone got rolled soon.

DF might look bad after this, but NSO certainly looks much worse.

Edited by 890765

I dunno, how much stronger are we than RIA?

Well, you haven't gone yet, and by the way I've been watching this go, you probably will weasel out somehow. And the point was to defend CSN from Ivan's accusations of cowardice and not to do anything else.

Way to get defensive.

5- I laught at Delta calling NSO to 1vs1 and after NSO accepts saying: "Well I have to see if RIA agrees" its remember me two children talking about trade toys, after the first one accepting the second say "Well I have to ask my mom about that"

If you need to have permission to accept chalenge don't ask for one unless you already have the permission.

why not use a quote? your post remembers me another children who couldn't read and talking about delta said things delta didn't say. so, either you have a quote of delta saying that or your post is a lie. maybe even a popular myth if we get one more person saying that...

He doesn't need permission. He's part of the Triumvirate he could accept it if he wanted to but first he's doing what a good leader would do, and checking with his members if it's cool with them before throwing them into war.

He respects his members opinions. That's not childish.