Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't even get to page 11 without pee'ing my pants in lol :D. Anyway DF just roll codyhaner and i'll roll all of DF.

Impression of DF.

/my name is DF and I B'aww a lot :(!

Edit: I kind of like moldavi and DF is nothing honestly. No one likes them. NSO actually has a future DF will just disappear into nothingness. I implore moldavi to stop this.

Edited by jorjor110

Right. And?

You said you had a CB and now you are backpedaling?

Okay, so you want to fight NSO without a reason but you want to fight us one on one. That works. Do you want to go 3-4 days without nukes as Dopp suggested or unrestricted until someone dies?

You said we could have a 1-v-1 if we had a CB. We have a CB. So how about that 1-v-1 now?

Wait, are you saying what I think you are with that line? You actually want a duel?

Edited by Penkala

(snipped for length)

So first, NSO high gov asks us for a duel. Something I obviously can't make happen. When Delta's willing to make it happen, you say "no, it will have to be a full war."

Id be willing to fight with NSO on that for sure. I know many friends that would also. Just sayin have a little faith Dop. ^_^

No, I am asking for evidence of him making a threat against DF. I stated earlier that I will talk to your people about the CSN issue privately as you/they haven't made a spectacle out of this as DF has.

They've given you that proof. "Give us tech and an apology. You have until update."

The world recognizes this as a threat. The only ones who don't are you and your allies.

No, I am asking for evidence of him making a threat against DF. I stated earlier that I will talk to your people about the CSN issue privately as you/they haven't made a spectacle out of this as DF has.

Oh, it's not a threat unless we make more than 20 pages worth of a stink about it.

Not a CB.

Not worth very much at all.

Ah, but Penkala said you did have a CB just a few posts up, so now you don't?

I have accepted the challenge based on you claiming to have a valid CB. Why the Hell would I fight without a reason? Give me a reason and my people will fight. Without one, what's the point?

Last I checked, Penkala wasn't in government. I have absolutely no CB to attack NSO with. I do think you are a pompous blowhard who uses the threat of war and the gimmick of 1v1 battles to try to intimidate people that you don't think will take you up on the offer or that you'd be able to safely wallop on even if they did, and I think you do this because 90% of the game has more friends than you and if you go even one place removed from your direct allies, your allies' allies don't want to defend you either, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. The thing is, I think you'd rather spend time dancing around semantics and feinting through logical loopholes than put your nukes where your mouth is.

I asked you a simple question, "Will you accept a 1v1 fight from anyone?" and you've now spent several pages dancing around giving me a straight answer and lumping in qualifications. It's your own system. I know this because your membership loves touting how it pioneered it every other !@#$@#$ day of the week. You get told to put up or shut up a lot, and so far you've been able to fall back on the defense that it was your subordinates that were writing the checks you've been refusing to cash.

You don't get to do this now. Ivan, either put up, or shut. the. $%&@. up.

Last I checked, Penkala wasn't in government. I have absolutely no CB to attack NSO with. I do think you are a pompous blowhard who uses the threat of war and the gimmick of 1v1 battles to try to intimidate people that you don't think will take you up on the offer or that you'd be able to safely wallop on even if they did, and I think you do this because 90% of the game has more friends than you and if you go even one place removed from your direct allies, your allies' allies don't want to defend you either, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. The thing is, I think you'd rather spend time dancing around semantics and feinting through logical loopholes than put your nukes where your mouth is.

I asked you a simple question, "Will you accept a 1v1 fight from anyone?" and you've now spent several pages dancing around giving me a straight answer and lumping in qualifications. It's your own system. I know this because your membership loves touting how it pioneered it every other !@#$@#$ day of the week. You get told to put up or shut up a lot, and so far you've been able to fall back on the defense that it was your subordinates that were writing the checks you've been refusing to cash.

Umm, you should try harder to keep up.

I don't stutter.

Anyway, I really need to log out now. Contact my people on how you want to set it up.

Page refresh fail much?

I don't stutter.

Anyway, I really need to log out now. Contact my people on how you want to set it up.

There's your answer.

I think he just showed how large his stones are:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2049694

balls in your court

That isn't true. If I thought DF had the resolve to actually fight one on one then NSO would declare upon them. Since we all know that the political climate of the Cyberverse these days is such that very very few alliances will stand alone and fight it is a moot point.
For a justified CB?

Certainly.

Ok so what is it. You would declare upon them if DF had the resolve to fight you one on one? Or is it that you need a justified CB?

I have never claimed to be the bigger man. I am a petty son of a !@#$%* and I will go to my grave before I will provide anything prior to what I have demanded.
First, I didn't make a demand for anythingso I have no idea what you are referring to. Second, my ego is larger than the collective egos of most of the people posting here and it is far from fragile.

Have you demanded something form DF or no?

Why should you get one?

Because I asked? I'll even say please?

Could the Dark Lord Moldavi please deign to offer an explanation of Corinan's role in the New Sith Order? We would greatly appreciate it if the Dark Lord could clarify just how much authority Corinan has to act in his name.

Could the Dark Lord Moldavi please deign to offer an explanation of Corinan's role in the New Sith Order? We would greatly appreciate it if the Dark Lord could clarify just how much authority Corinan has to act in his name.

=/

Feel free to hold your breath.

Could the Emperor Moldavi please deign to offer an explanation of Corinan's role in the New Sith Order? We would greatly appreciate it if the Dark Lord could clarify just how much authority Corinan has to act in his name.

You could easily just....you know research the wiki and stuff....

Also fixed.

Ok so what is it. You would declare upon them if DF had the resolve to fight you one on one? Or is it that you need a justified CB?

Have you demanded something form DF or no?

The second quote was about people declaring on NSO, not NSO declaring on people.

The third quote he's talking about demanding proof for those accusations SCM levied, the fourth he's talking about the negotiations with Corinan the previous night. I think you knew that and were just trying to make a silly point though.