Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

Oh, you want me to tell you that I will have NSO fight RIA one on one because that is the only way you will go to war, right?

Hahahaha

My god, man you are a riot. If we want to fight with allies, then we refuse to fight without back up. If we want to fight one on one, then we are afraid to fight your back up?

What do you want me to do, offer to suspend all of our treaties and let you bring a coalition against us? Your mental gymnastics are gold worthy.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k, i'll remember that anything your gov (excluding one person) says or does is worthless and full of crap, just like your alliance. How do you guys deal with small issues when there is only one person with any amount of authority in your alliance?

How nice of you. Somehow it all works out, Ivan is just that badass.

So Corinan's in charge when you're away, but you don't trust him enough to back him up? He can make threats, demand reps, but it's not really NSO because you didn't do it?

He just rolls over and takes it from you like that, huh?

You truly have quite the personality cult.

Again, if you have proof of Corinan actually making a threat then provide it. Everything that has been provided is insinuation and opinion. The reparations were dropped almost immediately so that is a non-issue altogether.

Right, because the one who sets our policy actually threatened DF with war.

Compared to Dark Fist, both of who's leaders try to start !@#$ with us on a regular basis. Got no answer for that, do you Penkala? We know SCM was looking for this fight, so he's no victim.

Quit trying to dress a turd up as a diamond, no one buys it. You have much better angles to work here.

Again, show me where Dark Fist made ultimatums or demands.

Again, if you have proof of Corinan actually making a threat then provide it. Everything that has been provided is insinuation and opinion. The reparations were dropped almost immediately so that is a non-issue altogether.

Since your definition of "threat" varies so widely from mine, there's no point. I'd offer proof, and you would tell me that it isn't valid. I'd say yes it is, and then you'd say no it isn't, and we could go on for days. Or months. Or years. I'm not terribly busy.

I'd still like to see the main point addressed, that is, whether Corinan has no actual power to decide anything for NSO.

Edited by Aloop

I've been thinking very hard trying to think of where we issued an ultimatum of some sort and then backed down like cowards and I just can't seem to come up with anything... And when I couldn't come up with that I started thinking of where anyone in Dark Fist tried to reduce Planet Bob warfare to a one on one fight like children at a flag pole after school. Couldn't find that either. So where exactly is our nothing?

Your partner posted an announcement accusing my alliance of several different things, any one of which could have been a legitimate CB for you, if they were actually real, and you did nothing but post that crybaby nonsense and then end it with a hope that someone would come along and kill us off for you because you don't have the resolve to declare yourselves.

Am I missing anything there?

You have nothing.

No saber rattling has occurred. Since I started posting you have not seen one comment from NSO threatening war towards anyone. I have very clearly stated that DF had legitimate reason to declare upon us if their original announcement held any level of truth and they failed to live up to that and that makes me a coward?

Do you own a dictionary?

Hit a little too close for home?

NSO had threatened DF with war. Just becase you weren't there to see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I seem to recall Corinan coming to me and saying he'd love a 1-v-1 with RIA, but I can't really authorize such a thing obviously. Are you really going to back down for like the fifth time in two days?

I haven't backed down at all.

I have not stated anything different from my initial comment.

The RIA can declare upon the NSO any time that it wishes if it has a valid CB.

Do you want it to be an unrestricted war?

OOC:You need to learn to distinguish between different verbs. Demand and request: different verbs.

Don't worry though, learning a new language can be a difficult task and we all go at different speeds. Good luck!

Usually i request the bank for all of its money, so it's not technically stealing. HURRRrrrr

Edited by Aeternalis

Your partner posted an announcement accusing my alliance of several different things, any one of which could have been a legitimate CB for you, if they were actually real, and you did nothing but post that crybaby nonsense and then end it with a hope that someone would come along and kill us off for you because you don't have the resolve to declare yourselves.

Am I missing anything there?

You have nothing.

Yes, you missed the numerous parts where SCM and myself stated that we don't go to war over OOC matters.

And since this will rehash a topic thats been beaten to death, SCM posted it in the wrong forum and then had to remove his explanation because [ooc] someone reported him for using OOC content in an IC forum [/ooc]

Since your definition of "threat" varies so widely from mine, there's no point. I'd offer proof, and you would tell me that it isn't valid. I'd say yes it is, and then you'd say no it isn't, and we could go on for days. Or months. Or years. I'm not terribly busy.

I'd still like to see the main point addressed, that is, whether Corinan has no actual power to decide anything for NSO.

The main point actually, is that your alliance made baseless accusations against the NSO and has refused to apologize for them. I'm sure everyone in this thread would like to see that addressed instead of these silly side arguments.

Edit: Oops, not your alliance, I thought you were Daikos for some reason. The point stands nonetheless.

Edited by Shodemofi

I love your qualifications! I have absolutely no CB whatsoever. Would you take a 1v1 challenge?

Ah, but Penkala said you did have a CB just a few posts up, so now you don't?

I have accepted the challenge based on you claiming to have a valid CB. Why the Hell would I fight without a reason? Give me a reason and my people will fight. Without one, what's the point?

Hit a little too close for home?

NSO had threatened DF with war. Just becase you weren't there to see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

You can't say DF's thread declaring that they want NSO to be destroyed wasn't equally a threat. C'mon now.

I haven't backed down at all.

I have not stated anything different from my initial comment.

The RIA can declare upon the NSO any time that it wishes if it has a valid CB.

Do you want it to be an unrestricted war?

(snipped for length)

(20:47:53) (Doppelganger) so 3-4 days then white peace

(20:47:57) (Penkala) this would be one bloc on one bloc!

(20:48:13) (Doppelganger) eh, I dont think my bloc mates would be down

(20:49:43) (Doppelganger) I'd be willing to throw my 4 mil on whatever RIA is at the moment

(20:49:46) (Doppelganger) I know you're bigger than us

So first, NSO high gov asks us for a duel. Something I obviously can't make happen. When Delta's willing to make it happen, you say "no, it will have to be a full war."

Edited by Penkala

Again, if you have proof of Corinan actually making a threat then provide it.

<_< Here's some:

How the hell did he get back into #nso when I banned him from it a couple days ago? One of your members ban evading in our public channel is a good way to get a holiday DoW from the Sith, CSN.

Before anyone asks, I'm totally serious.

Edit: words to make it not spam....friggin rules....

Edited by NationRuler

The main point actually, is that your alliance made baseless accusations against the NSO and has refused to apologize for them. I'm sure everyone in this thread would like to see that addressed instead of these silly side arguments.

Edit: Nevermind, then.

Are baseless accusations anything new to politics? Folks seem awfully surprised.

I'd still like a statement from Ivan about just how much power the other members of NSO (Corinan in particular) have.

Edited by Aloop

Btw, Ivan, since we have you here, any public comment on this post?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry2042768

Not sure I ever saw an official reaction on it :P

http://img710.yfrog.com/img710/7578/threat.jpg

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry2044466

so what happens if reps and apologies aren't paid? They hit you how they wanted, now it's on you to put the licks on like you said you would. If nothing happens here, it's the NSO that backed off.

word is word

Corinan, you are a little trouble maker. Ivan should take you out back and spank you or break your hands so you cant post.