Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a stand when needed.

But here I see a bunch of hot air from NSO, saber rattling, and a lack of actual balls to carry out your threats.

Perhaps you should work on that. If you want war with DF, do it. If DF wants war with you, than just do it already.

All this !@#$% footing is getting annoying.

No saber rattling has occurred. Since I started posting you have not seen one comment from NSO threatening war towards anyone. I have very clearly stated that DF had legitimate reason to declare upon us if their original announcement held any level of truth and they failed to live up to that and that makes me a coward?

Do you own a dictionary?

Quite a large number of your allied members believe this to be a justified CB:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2043814

So what say you? 1v1

I find it truly baffling how such a basic concept that is integral to just about every alliance, the idea that the leader decides when war is declared, is so often misunderstood, deliberately or not.

Quite a large number of your allied members believe this to be a justified CB:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2043814

So what say you? 1v1

Actually, Im going to agree, Let DF send one of its members to fight a sith one on one. To make it really fair they should be around the same NS as we wouldnt want any whinging about it being unfair now would we?

So that's a yes, then? Because we certainly have a justified CB against you (you know, threatening our MDAP partners?)

If you feel that such an action is in your best interests and that you are actually justified in making such a claim then declare.

Oh, you want me to tell you that I will have NSO fight RIA one on one because that is the only way you will go to war, right?

So that's a yes, then? Because we certainly have a justified CB against you (you know, threatening our MDAP partners?)

Right, because the one who sets our policy actually threatened DF with war.

Compared to Dark Fist, both of who's leaders try to start !@#$ with us on a regular basis. Got no answer for that, do you Penkala? We know SCM was looking for this fight, so he's no victim.

Quit trying to dress a turd up as a diamond, no one buys it. You have much better angles to work here.

If you feel that such an action is in your best interests and that you are actually justified in making such a claim then declare.

Oh, you want me to tell you that I will have NSO fight RIA one on one because that is the only way you will go to war, right?

I seem to recall Corinan coming to me and saying he'd love a 1-v-1 with RIA, but I can't really authorize such a thing obviously. Are you really going to back down for like the fifth time in two days?

I tried, they declined.

Most alliances only fight when they have several other alliances backing them up.

Can we get a consensus from all involved treaty partners to stand down for one round of 1v1 wars.

It's the only way this is going to end.

/me Chants [War for a peaceful christmas]

Where's Ivan doing this?

Dude, let it go, it's already been shown several times that only Ivan and no one else has that authority. You're just screeching pathetically at this point.

k, i'll remember that anything your gov (excluding one person) says or does is worthless and full of crap, just like your alliance. How do you guys deal with small issues when there is only one person with any amount of authority in your alliance?

So Corinan's in charge when you're away, but you don't trust him enough to back him up? He can make threats, demand reps, but it's not really NSO because you didn't do it?

He just rolls over and takes it from you like that, huh?

You truly have quite the personality cult.

k, i'll remember that anything your gov (excluding one person) says or does is worthless and full of crap, just like your alliance. How do you guys deal with small issues when there is only one person with any amount of authority in your alliance?

Good. That should make sure I never have to actually deal with you or your alliance.

That is funny. You play an "all or nothing game"? I guess it is nothing then. Good job on that.

I've been thinking very hard trying to think of where we issued an ultimatum of some sort and then backed down like cowards and I just can't seem to come up with anything... And when I couldn't come up with that I started thinking of where anyone in Dark Fist tried to reduce Planet Bob warfare to a one on one fight like children at a flag pole after school. Couldn't find that either. So where exactly is our nothing?