The Quantum Legion

Always nice to get closer to friends, and I'm happy to be able to present this treaty between Quantum and The Legion. Quantum will always hold a fond spot in my heart, as it harbors many old friends of mine. May this treaty last for the ages. I present to you the Quantum Legion

/me cues the techno sci-fi music

B)

LegionFlag-1.png

quantumflag.png

The Quantum Legion

Preamble:

Quantum, having been founded by friends and former Legionnaires and having recognized Hubb to be their patron saint, and the Legion recognizing them as both new and old friends, hereby sign this treaty as a sign of there continued friendship.

Article 1 – Non-Aggression

Both parties agree to not attack the other party by any means, this includes acts of espionage, aiding the other’s enemy, and the use of space based EMP emitters.

Article 2 - Aid

Should either party need non-military aid in any form, then it is up to the other party to do their best to provide such aid. This aid includes, but is not limited to money, tech, guides, trades, emotional support, and any Soylent brand foodstuffs that can be spared.

Article 3 - Mutual Defense

Should either party come under the attack of any third party, they may request assistance to repel the attack. Both parties are required to honor request for assistance with financial aid, use of matter transporters, supplies of antimatter, and/or military action.

Article 4 - Optional Mutual Aggression

Both parties may request the other to jointly enter a war with any third party or request funding for said war. Acting upon this request is purely optional unless the third party uses a biological weapon of mass destruction such as a zombie virus.

Article 5 - Cancellation

In the future, should either desire to cancel this treaty, then the party who wishes to cancel shall inform the other party and a 72-hour grace period shall be given. All borrowed flying cars rocket packs will be returned to their rightful owners. A 15-day Non Aggression Pact be put into place once the cancellation period is up and the treaty is nonexistent.

Signed for The Legion:

Imperial of Imperial Empire, Imperator

Hubb of WV United Republic, Proconsul

Lord Fingolfin of Dorthonion, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Quantum Member Emeritus

totem of Ciumideii, Minister of Defense

Emperor Power of Arcadian Empire, Minister of Internal Affairs

MrAdmiralX of Zorg Enterprises, Minister of Economics

Signed for by the Quantum High Council:

Toraoji - Chancellor of Diplomacy

Attitude Adjuster - Chancellor of the Interior

Madalchemist - Chancellor of Commerce

BigO82 - Ombudsman

Edited by Lord Fingolfin