Junio, Breaking CNRP rules & ignoring CNRP?

Tahsir

Is what Junio's been doing against what CNRP is?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There is nothing in the rules saying we can't vote to kick someone out of CNRP either. Basically this will decide a new rule. :v:
If we are going to add a new rule allowing the democratic expulsion of people from CNRP it will still have to be approved the GMs and Role-playing Moderators. Until then it's not an acceptable vote. Edited by Generalissimo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to kick you out of a community you don't even consider yourself a part of. We're not kicking you out of CNRP, anyway. We're just trying to put an end to your warped version of Botha Mode.

You know what's interesting? I don't even know what nation you roleplay, and i don't think we ever had any kind of IC/OOC contact, yet you think you know so much about my roleplay style.

The more they will harrass me and threat me to kick me out of the community, the less i will step in. I don't like to be threatened and harrased like that.

And as for the example you have used - remember the war is still going on, after 8 years.

So, if we are nice to you and don't make you feel sad anymore, will you play will us more? :unsure:

You know what's interesting? I don't even know what nation you roleplay, and i don't think we ever had any kind of IC/OOC contact, yet you think you know so much about my roleplay style.

Just because you don't pay attention to him doesn't mean he doesn't pay attention to you.

Just because-...

Sargun beat me to it. You don't need to mutually interact to take note of someone's actions.

So, if we are nice to you and don't make you feel sad anymore, will you play will us more? :unsure:

"Respect, you gotta give it to get it" I have always respected the community. At some point tought, i decided to try another RP style that i find more interesting and dynamic.

I have always recognized non RP wars - happening to other countries, i'm not the one who doesen't respect the rest of the community, is part of the community not respecting my roleplay choices.

I don't have to accept your rp style, i already to that, they are the ones who have to accept my existance ad a nation 90% related to IG stats.

Let's clear out if accepting your roleplay style means recognizing 1.000.000 soldiers invasions within a few hours in my nation, total blockades on a country with 2500 KMs of coast and unrealistic and incoherent sudden changes of government despite my plans for the country's roleplay... that's a no, i will not recognize that.

"Respect, you gotta give it to get it" I have always respected the community.

Really? I don't see it.

Let's clear out if accepting your roleplay style means recognizing 1.000.000 soldiers invasions within a few hours in my nation, total blockades on a country with 2500 KMs of coast and unrealistic and incoherent sudden changes of government despite my plans for the country's roleplay... that's a no, i will not recognize that.

1,000,000 soldiers in a few RL hours (translating into days and weeks in RP) is realistic, especially if it's multiple nations.

Blockading 2500 KMs of coast is also realistic, considering the number of people that originally announced intent to blockade or embargo.

Anarchy is sudden. It doesn't always have a warning.

And what will be the difference? I have roleplayed 6 months of isolationism for a reason.

Isolatioinism with a strong voice several International issues. That's hardly true isolationism.

"Respect, you gotta give it to get it" I have always respected the community. At some point tought, i decided to try another RP style that i find more interesting and dynamic.

I have always recognized non RP wars - happening to other countries, i'm not the one who doesen't respect the rest of the community, is part of the community not respecting my roleplay choices.

I don't have to accept your rp style, i already to that, they are the ones who have to accept my existance ad a nation 90% related to IG stats.

No, you have abused Botha Mode. That is hardly "respecting the community." You won;t recognize blockades, sanctions, assassination attempts, etc, even though your words actively encourage such retaliation.

Personally if you just want a domestic isolationist RP then just go non-canon, you do not need to be part of CNRP to post RP threads and then you can run by any rule system that takes your fancy and have invite only RPs when and if you wish to interact with other nations.

I voted null vote.

I like Junio and personally enjoy his domestic RP. I don't think people should dictate what you can and cannot RP. If someone doesn't like someone else RPing a fascist or communist or whatever state - too bad, they are entitled to do that.

I don't think he should be kicked out as that is simply being 'elitist'.

However... I think he seriously needs to rethink how he carries out his RP in the future with other members of the community. For someone to RP in the so-called Botha Mode, it requires tact, discretion, and treading lightly. Essentially being a neutralist and being as least antagonistic as possible. It also requires having and maintaining the respect of one's fellow RPers, something he has failed to do.

I voted yes, but when Botha tells you you're doing it wrong, you should probably change some stuff up.

I'm not going to leave, nothing will change in my roleplay. Accept my roleplay or ignore it, it's simple, i have stated before i don't care if you ignore me, i don't need to roleplay nuclear wars every 2 days to enjoy some roleplay, i roleplay a nation, and this is a Nation Simulation Game, not a "10 people who want to impose their rules on people who think there are better things to do than kick our roleplayers off the map"

I'm not going to leave, nothing will change in my roleplay. Accept my roleplay or ignore it, it's simple, i have stated before i don't care if you ignore me, i don't need to roleplay nuclear wars every 2 days to enjoy some roleplay, i roleplay a nation, and this is a Nation Simulation Game, not a "10 people who want to impose their rules on people who think there are better things to do than kick our roleplayers off the map"

Junio, get down off your high horse.

NO ONE IS TELLING YOU YOU CANNOT RP IN THESE FORUMS.

The issue is you interact with others without RP'ing negative consequences for any of your actions, the war in Africa excepted, of course.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

1,000,000 soldiers in a few RL hours (translating into days and weeks in RP) is realistic, especially if it's multiple nations.

Blockading 2500 KMs of coast is also realistic, considering the number of people that originally announced intent to blockade or embargo.

Anarchy is sudden. It doesn't always have a warning.

Time in CNRP is relativistic, if Italy is a real-time country, than opposing forces might actually have to deploy in real-time. . .

the rules for time variation for conflict are currently a grey area.

Edited by Generalissimo

Voted Yes. If you're not going to respect the community's rules that are set in place, you should not RP with the community. Plain and simple. Botha respects the community's rules, even if he does not follow all of them. Junio has no respect for the community's rules. Therefore, I feel that Italy should be turned into white space on the map so a player who will respect the rules of the community can RP. Junio is free to continue RPing in the Fantasy RP forum if he so chooses, it just won't be recognized as CNRP.

Voted Yes. If you're not going to respect the community's rules that are set in place, you should not RP with the community. Plain and simple. Botha respects the community's rules, even if he does not follow all of them. Junio has no respect for the community's rules. Therefore, I feel that Italy should be turned into white space on the map so a player who will respect the rules of the community can RP. Junio is free to continue RPing in the Fantasy RP forum if he so chooses, it just won't be recognized as CNRP.

Technically, Botha follows all of the rules. He just ignores the modifiers.

Time in CNRP is relativistic, if Italy is a real-time country, than opposing forces might actually have to deploy in real-time. . .

the rules for time variation for conflict are currently a grey area.

I had 20,000 soldiers. That's it, and that is based off of IG stats. When I invaded him, I did everything according to IG stats. The only thing I couldn't do was physically declare because I am waaayyyyy out of range.

Right now this is getting locked.

Another Mod may decide to re-open it, but I think it's not the kind of polls we should have.

Don't create a similar thread in the meanwhile!

I've been talking to other moderators and they agreed with me, so it will stay locked.

The forum works with Moderators moderating and Players playing. When these two things get mixed, then problems arise.

And this thread was a strange precedent for making polls that get too close to players moderating other players.

If you have a problem with a post by another player, you can always go to:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=21 (report forum abuse forum)

And make a report. Or even PM a moderator if you have some reason that makes you feel uneasy about posting a public report.

Please try to keep the IC forums for playing and the moderation area for moderating.

I know, this one wasn't exactly a moderation poll, but it got too close.

Thank you.