Junio, Breaking CNRP rules & ignoring CNRP?

Tahsir

Is what Junio's been doing against what CNRP is?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is an entirely different point and has nothing to do with what I said. Now that the red herring bit is cleared, I will address this point. Your RP style is a concern of other RPers, purely due to the fact that you exist and because people care about international issues and people, which is what foreign affairs are. While you are isolationist, you make comments which other countries do not agree with, and at times, are disturbed and concerned over. That makes them more likely to act, through war (as MC1 has), through economic sanctions (which I had throughout your fascist period), and through diplomatic actions. Furthermore, some world leaders have problems with government systems such as fascism, due to their country's respective history or other reasons. This makes them more likely to take action against your nation, even if you have not committed any "wrong" per say. As such, your domestic and foreign affairs are the concern of others, whether you can agree with it or not.

Iran threatened to wipe Israel off the ma- i mean the planet. How comes Iran is still there? Nobody would ever invade a country, in the 21st century, for such a thing, it's something that just doesen't happen in real life.. anymore. I have always expressed dissatisfaction about the chaotic unrealistic roleplay style.. i didn't say "HEY, change RP or i kick you all out!" but "Alright, you want to rp like that? Ok, but now i roleplay my country with my rules"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iran threatened to wipe Israel off the ma- i mean the planet. How comes Iran is still there? Nobody would ever invade a country, in the 21st century, for such a thing, it's something that just doesen't happen in real life.. anymore. I have always expressed dissatisfaction about the chaotic unrealistic roleplay style.. i didn't say "HEY, change RP or i kick you all out!" but "Alright, you want to rp like that? Ok, but now i roleplay my country with my rules"

See: Iraq, Afghanistan, Georgia, and Lebanon.

Iran is still there because of the delicate political situation.

There are MANY examples of modern wars because of antagonizing.

I'd have to go out and say yes. Not because he's "ignoring" the community, but due to the fact that he doesn't keep his story straight. Is he IG, IC, a combo? This has never had a definitive answer, or rather, the answer changes when convenient.

I agree with Lavo on this one. Voted for the first option, by the way.

For the wars bit, see the posts between yours and mine.

You RP Your Country in OUR community. No one is saying you can't RP here...just that if you want to play in the community, you play by community rules. That means NOT IGNORING CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

I could easily derail this into an Israel vs. Iran debate and explain all the reasoning and what is possibly to come, but that is irrelevant to the issue at hand. You are linking this to RL and realism so much, but you are failing to realize that not only is this RP and not RL, but that IG CN mechanics are not an accurate reflection of reality either. Besides that, as Drake pointed out, there are countries that have been invaded for not being how their neighbors and/or those in their respective region(s) approve of. Though, I fail to see how this counters or even addresses my point at all whatsoever.

told me he would never recognize it unless it was IG.

See, that to me is just wrong. Sure he is entitled to hide behind IG game actions only, but personally I see no harm in him recognising your spy attempt.

If someone approached me with passive IC stuff they want to do, apart from actual wars, I would usually be like 'sure, okay let's see what happens with that' - unless I could not see a reaslistic, feasible way to reconcile it to the reality of my nation.

Mr. Junio, Iran hasnt been attacked because of its place in the world. Your place in this world is a nation with no allies, stating you are isolationist while your political leaders state displeasing comments about world leaders. When nations attempt to sanction you, you do not recognize it. When nations attempt to spy, you do not recognize it. When nations attempt to address you, you say you are underattack. You defend yourself with: IG = RP, That you are under attack OOCly, and that we are harrassing you. You wont answer our questions, you wont respond properly, and you only seem to find it acceptable for you to roleplay how you want. Now someone has gone and done something IG to effect your RP. Your government is in anarchy, and based on what you said people around you have taken action.

Your rules? State what they are. Make what botha made because apparently they arent the same. All those little changes you seem to be making add up into something completely different.

Wait, there's nothing in the rules saying we can vote to kick someone out of CNRP - this vote isn't valid.

All interpretations of CNRP rules and violations are left to GMs and Role-Play moderators. . .

There is nothing in the rules saying we can't vote to kick someone out of CNRP either. Basically this will decide a new rule. :v:

Edit: @ mykep: Drake coined a new term. Junio-Mode.

Edited by Tahsir Re

I will ignore the result of the vote, i don't care if you don't like me, i will not leave. Don't even bother voting, because that's not going to kick me.

It won't matter if you ignore the vote. If it passes no one will notice what you're doing.

I voted yes, not because of anything individually but because of it all coming together.

I have no problem with Botha Mode (or pseudo-Botha Mode, for that matter).

I have no problem with isolationist countries.

I have no problem with antagonistic countries.

I have no problem with you being an !@#$%^& to people in-character.

I have no problem with you being an !@#$%^& to people out-of-character.

I do have a problem with you abusing Botha Mode so that you do not have to deal with spies, blockades, cutting off of resources, etc.

I do have a problem with you touting your "isolationism" simply because someone cannot attack you in-game even if they wanted to.

I do have a problem with you antagonizing people while knowing that you cannot be retaliated against.

I do have a problem with you being an !@#$%^& in-character for out-of-character reasons.

I do have a problem with you being an !@#$%^& out-of-character for in-character reasons.

That's why I voted yes. I have no problem with you continuing to roleplay - just not in our "universe".

I voted yes, not because of anything individually but because of it all coming together.

I have no problem with Botha Mode (or pseudo-Botha Mode, for that matter).

I have no problem with isolationist countries.

I have no problem with antagonistic countries.

I have no problem with you being an !@#$%^& to people in-character.

I have no problem with you being an !@#$%^& to people out-of-character.

I do have a problem with you abusing Botha Mode so that you do not have to deal with spies, blockades, cutting off of resources, etc.

I do have a problem with you touting your "isolationism" simply because someone cannot attack you in-game even if they wanted to.

I do have a problem with you antagonizing people while knowing that you cannot be retaliated against.

I do have a problem with you being an !@#$%^& in-character for out-of-character reasons.

I do have a problem with you being an !@#$%^& out-of-character for in-character reasons.

That's why I voted yes. I have no problem with you continuing to roleplay - just not in our "universe".

Then you do have another problem, because i am not going to leave. I was part of your universe before you joined the board, so you can't come here and force me to leave.

Then you do have another problem, because i am not going to leave. I was part of your universe before you joined the board, so you can't come here and force me to leave.

I don't care when you were part of our universe. When you joined CNRP has nothing to do with this vote.

your[/b] universe before you joined the board, so you can't come here and force me to leave.

You're forgetting two things. 1) You've been exploiting and/or breaking the RP rules. 2) It isn't merely Sargun who talking about this, it is the majority of CNRPers who are.

I don't care when you were part of our universe. When you joined CNRP has nothing to do with this vote.

This vote will not affect my roleplay, it will only affect the way you see my roleplay. One day you were my closest ally, the day after you invaded me. Sincerely, i don't think you can roleplay a nation coherently.

I voted that he's a CNRPer. He focuses on his internal affairs more than external, which is fine. I barely do that much with the outside world, and I don't hear anyone else complaining. He recognized being kicked out of Somalia, so he has the ability to play nice with the other kids. This whole vote is really stupid, and I think that if he wants to be left alone to do his thing, we should let him.

On the other hand, Junio, it wouldn't hurt for you to step in a little. You do the occassional post in foreign affairs, which is okay, but you have to realize that RP is trying to take the CN world and mix it with our own. You have to make concessions in the name of realism. Italy can trade with more than 5 countries in real life, and there is nothing stopping the USA from attacking Afghanistan because their NS are too different. We're willing to make some concessions for you, but you have to do some stuff for us too.

This vote will not affect my roleplay, it will only affect the way you see my roleplay. One day you were my closest ally, the day after you invaded me. Sincerely, i don't think you can roleplay a nation coherently.

I did not invade you, I invaded a colony that by your own definition of roleplay you did not own.

I voted that he's a CNRPer. He focuses on his internal affairs more than external, which is fine. I barely do that much with the outside world, and I don't hear anyone else complaining. He recognized being kicked out of Somalia, so he has the ability to play nice with the other kids. This whole vote is really stupid, and I think that if he wants to be left alone to do his thing, we should let him.

On the other hand, Junio, it wouldn't hurt for you to step in a little. You do the occassional post in foreign affairs, which is okay, but you have to realize that RP is trying to take the CN world and mix it with our own. You have to make concessions in the name of realism. Italy can trade with more than 5 countries in real life, and there is nothing stopping the USA from attacking Afghanistan because their NS are too different. We're willing to make some concessions for you, but you have to do some stuff for us too.

The more they will harrass me and threat me to kick me out of the community, the less i will step in. I don't like to be threatened and harrased like that.

And as for the example you have used - remember the war is still going on, after 8 years.

The more they will harrass me and threat me to kick me out of the community, the less i will step in. I don't like to be threatened and harrased like that.

And as for the example you have used - remember the war is still going on, after 8 years.

Hard to kick you out of a community you don't even consider yourself a part of. We're not kicking you out of CNRP, anyway. We're just trying to put an end to your warped version of Botha Mode.