A Statement about Mario Kart

Instr

Ganymede (Bebop) of the White team of the alliance Porking Hellfish was attacked with a nuclear weapon by DragonSlayer (Hammer Bros) of the Blue team of the alliance League of Rogues on 12/15/2009 10:32:27 PM.

DragonSlayer (Hammer Bros) of the Blue team of the alliance League of Rogues was attacked with a nuclear weapon by SimplyAmazing (h0rdes) of the White team of the alliance Porking Hellfish on 12/15/2009 10:30:58 PM.

SimplyAmazing (h0rdes) of the White team of the alliance Porking Hellfish was attacked with a nuclear weapon by DragonSlayer (Hammer Bros) of the Blue team of the alliance League of Rogues on 12/15/2009 10:23:58 PM.

The Lost Island (Jack Shepard) of no team of the alliance Porking Hellfish was attacked with a nuclear weapon by DragonSlayer (Hammer Bros) of the Blue team of the alliance League of Rogues on 12/15/2009 10:22:00 PM.

I am Dragonslayer. What are you guys possibly complaining about? As far as my old post. I planned to take the round off. However, building a nation in TE is easy and I have to check it only every few days. Something that no matter how busy you are you can make time for. Check your facts before you make stupid comments.

i had no way of knowing who you are :P (/me looks at your bio info... :P) as far as complaining, i was not complaining, just waiting to be honest.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I understand what you were saying. But there is no collusion between the two. That would make no sense. Why would the larger nation allow a smaller (and allied) nation to nuke him? It defeats the purpose of working together to either slot fill or gain a flag. Besides, the guy going rogue on you is basically dead.

Remember Raam's victory pathway last round. The nuking he had wasn't fatal: he managed to shake out of nuclear anarchy, spend his cash on infra, and backcollect to win.

By getting nuked, you drop out of other people's radar screens.

Yes, I understand what you were saying. But there is no collusion between the two. That would make no sense. Why would the larger nation allow a smaller (and allied) nation to nuke him? It defeats the purpose of working together to either slot fill or gain a flag. Besides, the guy going rogue on you is basically dead.

Remember Raam's victory pathway last round. The nuking he had wasn't fatal: he managed to shake out of nuclear anarchy, spend his cash on infra, and backcollect to win.

By getting nuked, you drop out of other people's radar screens.

That is a good point. And considering his bio, he probably wants to throw people off so nobody pays attention to him. Too bad another nation just declared on him (somebody ghosting Ordo who probably came over from Basketball Ninjas or Pork Shrimp).

Edited by ReadyFireAIm

Hey, if anyone still has resources to spare, these guys from RD are still out of anarchy. No idea what the size of their warchests are.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000243

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1002076

As much as I hate to ruin a perfectly good conspiracy theory, a quick compilation:

I see a number of Mario Kart nations on the list; if they're bluffing an attack, it's a pretty convincing feint.

1. Don't ruin a conspiracy as that's just mean!

2. I should've explained myself better. I know that some are nuking away, but I was curious about a 10 man AA going rogue, yet 4 of them are engaged (on their third day of battle now) with 0 attacking casualties. I guess nobody will know but them...

~ TL;DR Quit protecting your friends and let the infra huggers be mugged.

You do realize that anyone who has made it to the top is infra huggers? Those in TPF, CTA, etc who were ranked up the top were there because they did not go into war. Swestburg from TPF was always up the top and even when TPF and Ordo are fighting he wasn't engaged in a war. If you want to actually win you can't be involved in major wars. Everyone knows that. Infra huggers in return build more infra huggers. It is a vicious cycle.

This is pretty damn funny. I'm sure once this all clears everything that is not transparent will be made so. Also ironic is in that while the OP had good intentions he actually made it much more difficult for his goals to be realized in the long run. Oh well.

There are a lot of Mario Kart nations who were nuked 2 days ago but not since. At this rate, they will appear to be in anarchy but will be able to exit nuclear anarchy and collect regularly a day or two before the reset. This includes nations like JaboG36, Kamek, and others who have likely come to an agreement with their attacker.

I suppose this thread makes it easier for certain nations to go into hiding, switch aa's, and divert attention from themselves. I guess we'll see though. I'm rooting for an alliance like CTA, TF, or RD to win it. Would be kinda lame if the same group of people won it for the 3rd time over the last 4 rounds.

You do realize that anyone who has made it to the top is infra huggers? Those in TPF, CTA, etc who were ranked up the top were there because they did not go into war. Swestburg from TPF was always up the top and even when TPF and Ordo are fighting he wasn't engaged in a war. If you want to actually win you can't be involved in major wars. Everyone knows that. Infra huggers in return build more infra huggers. It is a vicious cycle.

It's a lot easier to stop infra hugging in established alliances by simply having war. MHA would have gone to war with TPF had we not gone against OP (head on might I add, we took a comparable amount of damage as LE did) and then get sidewiped by OB/SWAT as we were rebuilding to somewhat respectable levels (What alliance that gets decimated has time to rebuild a real war's chest a few days after getting out of anarchy?)

It's the small AA's that hide away and save their infra all round which are the huggers.

And yes, it is a vicious cycle, one which won't stop but can be lightened if we stop seeing alliances protecting many many other alliances. TPF and RE are the main culprits here, still clinging to old ways of holding plenty of protectorates and MDoAPs and secret pacts, etc. Which is why I challenge BG to stick to his word and hold a respectable amount of treaties, and to conglomerate those protectorates or drop them to maybe have 1 or 2 TOPS. Tiberius needs to prove he's a leader even though I still don't trust him being back at the helm.

If both of Tibs and BG change RE/TPF towards loosening the reigns on the protection they give, we'll see less hidden alliances with infra huggers surviving until now, popping out and build blitzing everyone because they will be hunted down freely or they will have gotten into some war like the old TE days and it would involve the most cunning player in terms of both nation building AND fighting,

Want an example of such a player? Definitely not you, I've got you pinned with a thousand less infra. It would be NeoGondor. Never liked him being #1, but he's got skill, he kept #1 admist full round wars. Sure he never won because ~40 days of warfare will take a toll on anyone, but he played TE like how it was meant to be, warefare and building hybridized.

You guys at TFD have nothing left to win, yet you still hamper the game down as much as RE/TPF do with their treaty web. Stop building all round, get involved in a mid-round war and prove why you had the name The Fightin Division when all you did was cower the last two rounds.

This also goes out to every alliance out there, because ya know what I saw? I saw 3 specific alliances, somewhat a 4th who all sat on their rears while the rest of TE fought. RE, TPF, CTA and MK/TFD. TPF did have the trouble war early on, it was a curb stomp but it was somewhat of a war. RE did curb stomp RD a good bit, but peace pretty quickly. CTA... uh you stopped SWAT? MK/TFD made a lovely rogue target for sure. And yet, at the end of the day, most of yall have the strongest nations not by skill but by sitting around the most. Please don't bring up the most recent warring, I've ignored that in this post.

This also goes out to every alliance out there, because ya know what I saw? I saw 3 specific alliances, somewhat a 4th who all sat on their rears while the rest of TE fought. RE, TPF, CTA and MK/TFD. TPF did have the trouble war early on, it was a curb stomp but it was somewhat of a war. RE did curb stomp RD a good bit, but peace pretty quickly. CTA... uh you stopped SWAT? MK/TFD made a lovely rogue target for sure. And yet, at the end of the day, most of yall have the strongest nations not by skill but by sitting around the most. Please don't bring up the most recent warring, I've ignored that in this post.

If you want to pick a big infra hugging alliance it's not RE,TPF or CTA. I like to draw your biased eye toward Mario Kart who have been in sanction status for a while this round, guess what they have been in Zero wars and have the largest majority of nations near the top of the leaderboard.

Here was the top 40 and how they was spread between the alliances 3 days ago:

CTA - 5

TPF - 5

Mario Kart - 9

Kleos - 2

Pork Shrimp - 5

The Fellowship - 2

League of Rogues - 2

Crash Team Racing - 1

Rodentia Dominatus - 3

Umbrella - 1

Ordo Paradoxia - 1

Kleos POW - 2

uja - 1

UBD War Machine - 1

Also we (CTA) are not exactly infra huggers we've been in war with ODN/RnR/SWAT/Vault, we was going to hit MHA aswell as SWAT but there was no point flogging a dead horse and our.....lastest war!

So please get your facts right before you start dragging our name through the mud.

I ignored the recent war because warring around day 45 is when infra hugging is more speculative and less fact. So I wanted to keep as much of my post as clear as possible and knew if I didn't add that, someone would bring up the recent multi-alliance war which was started against people that kept to themselves anyway, so it's pretty pointless to include it.

As for CTA, admit it, you guys did some of the least warring of the sanctioned alliances. Intending to war and warring are different, MHA has had this problem before. I addressed MK as one of the 4th, and I said there's 3 and maybe a 4th because you guys aren't exactly infra huggers but kissing cousins persay.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

I disagree with parts of what Lonewolf said, but agree with the overall sentiment. Alliances shouldn't be okay with how the in-game aa system is being manipulated to run around and hide while others do the fighting. Of course, that is a mechanic issue that will never be fixed.

The most alliances that respect the game can do is monitor this kind of stuff, and call out alliances/individuals when they are trying to "game" the system. People are taking notice because many of the nations that have been listed in this thread were attacked shortly after.

I commend CTA for taking a stand and acknowledging/acting to stop what is obviously going on. I hope that people like King Adam and his gang of mindless drones who do nothing but strive for rewards are stopped this round. Otherwise it will continue every round, maybe not by them, but by some other group employing the same tactics.

As far as the TPF problem, I just have to wonder how they can "protect" an alliance like Pork Shrimp without knowing the entire alliance was made up of nuclear rogues. Is there no communication between you and your protectorates? I highly doubt it, which makes the whole situation even shadier.

edit. Just read the Pork Shrimp thread. I guess there wasn't.

anyway, here is another guy hidding behind low tech levels and a small aa. High infra though, and probably a huge amount of cash saved up.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000538

Edited by ReadyFireAIm

anyway, here is another guy hidding behind low tech levels and a small aa. High infra though, and probably a huge amount of cash saved up.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000538

You really need to quit speculating on these nations. I won't give away anything for Becks, but he does not have by any means the amount needed for a win... yet.

I've seen nations this round with 5x what he has at the moment.

As for CTA, admit it, you guys did some of the least warring of the sanctioned alliances. Intending to war and warring are different, MHA has had this problem before. I addressed MK as one of the 4th, and I said there's 3 and maybe a 4th because you guys aren't exactly infra huggers but kissing cousins persay.

One of least warring out of the sanctioned alliances really :blink: again please get your facts right instead of spouting nonsense open your eyes, because i can see several sanctioned and ones who have been till recently be involved in 0-2 day wars during the the whole round.

We have been in constant war since the 6th of december and that will last till the closing of the round add that to previous wars and you will find that during the full 2 month round, we would of been in state of war 1 day short of 3 weeks (1/3 of the round). So if that is infra hugging to you then you have truely lost your marbles.

Edited by the rebel

One of least warring out of the sanctioned alliances really :blink: again please get your facts right instead of spouting nonsense open your eyes, because i can see several sanctioned and ones who have been till recently be involved in 0-2 day wars during the the whole round.

We have been in constant war since the 6th of december and that will last till the closing of the round add that to previous wars and you will find that during the full 2 month round, we would of been in state of war 1 day short of 3 weeks (1/3 of the round). So if that is infra hugging to you then you have truely lost your marbles.

Who have you fought the entire round? I admit, I was inactive most of the first half, but I've only seen one official war.

Who have you fought the entire round? I admit, I was inactive most of the first half, but I've only seen one official war.

ODN/RnR: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=73951 (2-3 day war)

SWAT: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75317 (still in war)

The Vault: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75653 (still in war)

Numerous: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=76045 (war to the end)

Edit: There's 4 "official" wars

Edited by the rebel

Meh, so the last 2 are brand new and don't count by my post like I said.

SWAT was a "Hey you can kill dead people?" war. ODN/RnR ok, so once again that puts you at the iffy category. You pulled a RE/TPF where you hit enough people to make yourself feel good saying you went to war without really fighting anyone heavyweight except possibly once.

It's not a horrible thing, I just am stating the truth of the matter.

Meh, so the last 2 are brand new and don't count by my post like I said.

SWAT was a "Hey you can kill dead people?" war. ODN/RnR ok, so once again that puts you at the iffy category. You pulled a RE/TPF where you hit enough people to make yourself feel good saying you went to war without really fighting anyone heavyweight except possibly once.

It's not a horrible thing, I just am stating the truth of the matter.

Yeah we must be be iffy for fighting what will be 1/3rd of the round, so by your standards most of the planet's alliances are less than iffy, maybe neutrals,infra huggers???

Give me a break, just becuase we dont go around bandwagoning every war doesnt make us war shy infra huggers, i have got a question though to why your singling out a select few alliances? because ive shot down your "CTA a infra hugging war shy" argument.

If you want more success with your infra hugging argument go moan at the 20 alliances who have been at war alot less than us.

Yeah we must be be iffy for fighting what will be 1/3rd of the round, so by your standards most of the planet's alliances are less than iffy, maybe neutrals,infra huggers???

Give me a break, just becuase we dont go around bandwagoning every war doesnt make us war shy infra huggers, i have got a question though to why your singling out a select few alliances? because ive shot down your "CTA a infra hugging war shy" argument.

If you want more success with your infra hugging argument go moan at the 20 alliances who have been at war alot less than us.

Smaller alliances are too plentiful to make the argument anything significant.

As for being at war for 1/3 of the round, by your words you had a 2-3 day war with CTA. And SWAT can hardly be considered constantly at war when they were constantly under your heel. Don't try and stretch out what was a simple curbstomp.

Look, I know you're in that alliance so you won't agree with me. But CTA wasn't exactly gung ho this round in fighting people. You rank up among the top in alliances that did the least fighting and thus the most infra hugging, whether you do care about it or not is not what I was saying, I was relating the amount of wars you got into prior to these last days in hell week to being a hippy.

Smaller alliances are too plentiful to make the argument anything significant.

As for being at war for 1/3 of the round, by your words you had a 2-3 day war with CTA. And SWAT can hardly be considered constantly at war when they were constantly under your heel. Don't try and stretch out what was a simple curbstomp.

It isnt our fault SWAT just rolled over and died, them and Vault were still draining resources and causing damage.

Look, I know you're in that alliance so you won't agree with me. But CTA wasn't exactly gung ho this round in fighting people. You rank up among the top in alliances that did the least fighting and thus the most infra hugging, whether you do care about it or not is not what I was saying, I was relating the amount of wars you got into prior to these last days in hell week to being a hippy.

gung ho, lets look at the alliances up top that had done very little before this recent war or still doing little, taking into account your "infra hugging" ideals; RE,TPF,CTA,FARK,GDA,RD,MK,MHA.

So 8 out of 12 are "infra huggers" heres who have been in less and short duration wars; RE,FARK,GDA,RD,MK.

So next time you try dragging CTA's name through the mud, stop, think and look at everyone else because your nonsense at saying CTA are the most war shy in the sanction list will make you look like an imbecile.

It's a lot easier to stop infra hugging in established alliances by simply having war. MHA would have gone to war with TPF had we not gone against OP (head on might I add, we took a comparable amount of damage as LE did) and then get sidewiped by OB/SWAT as we were rebuilding to somewhat respectable levels (What alliance that gets decimated has time to rebuild a real war's chest a few days after getting out of anarchy?)

It's the small AA's that hide away and save their infra all round which are the huggers.

And yes, it is a vicious cycle, one which won't stop but can be lightened if we stop seeing alliances protecting many many other alliances. TPF and RE are the main culprits here, still clinging to old ways of holding plenty of protectorates and MDoAPs and secret pacts, etc. Which is why I challenge BG to stick to his word and hold a respectable amount of treaties, and to conglomerate those protectorates or drop them to maybe have 1 or 2 TOPS. Tiberius needs to prove he's a leader even though I still don't trust him being back at the helm.

If both of Tibs and BG change RE/TPF towards loosening the reigns on the protection they give, we'll see less hidden alliances with infra huggers surviving until now, popping out and build blitzing everyone because they will be hunted down freely or they will have gotten into some war like the old TE days and it would involve the most cunning player in terms of both nation building AND fighting,

Want an example of such a player? Definitely not you, I've got you pinned with a thousand less infra. It would be NeoGondor. Never liked him being #1, but he's got skill, he kept #1 admist full round wars. Sure he never won because ~40 days of warfare will take a toll on anyone, but he played TE like how it was meant to be, warefare and building hybridized.

You guys at TFD have nothing left to win, yet you still hamper the game down as much as RE/TPF do with their treaty web. Stop building all round, get involved in a mid-round war and prove why you had the name The Fightin Division when all you did was cower the last two rounds.

We sat around just like many many other alliances. It just happens we are better builders then most. You don't notice the others because they don't build as well as us. If our NS was 5k and we just built like idiots you would have nothing to say. However, all of my alliance know how to build as well as the best around. Neo is very good I agree. But if you looked at his casualties before he was attacked you would have seen he did not do much warring either. And to say we have nothing left to win; did you ever think that we want to win just for the challenge of it? Winning is not easy. It is a challenge to win and one that when accomplished you should be proud of. I can build nukes and drop them every single round no problem. However, getting to the #1 position is where the real skill lies. We will continue to strive for that goal. The flag is not what matters anymore. The challenge of being the best is what really matters. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. But you can be assured that we will give the fellow TE members a challenge every single round for the flag.

And on my losing of 1k infra. I declared on 3 other of the largest nations. I am in a total of 5 wars. 3 being offensive. Obviously you don't declare 3 offensive wars with guys with nukes if you plan on winning. I know you are more intelligent than that.

I saw 3 specific alliances, somewhat a 4th who all sat on their rears while the rest of TE fought. RE, TPF, CTA and MK/TFD. TPF did have the trouble war early on, it was a curb stomp but it was somewhat of a war.

Y'know for a guy who's alliance will have turtled for most of the round, you talk a lot.

I don't know if you would have hit us or not. I think we'd have killed you if you had, looking at your performance this round. I do know that SWAT and OB, while outnumbered and outgunned, crushed you so badly OB went looking for other wars to fight out of sheer boredom. SWAT is currently fighting against tougher odds, yet harder, than you had against OP - ask CTA about that.

We fought with Trouble pretty early on when they were a legit alliance and we had 2/3rds our current numbers. For the first 2 weeks+ of this session we were the ONLY ones fighting. I was in the NS top ten before stalling while fighting seven Trouble wars. A war so early was a growth set-back for a lot of TPF, even though now 70% of their nations are gone and the rest are not worth the effort to notice. We've also fought Blackwater and then Fark hit us in recent times, don't pretend fighting them together doesn't count. Fark always counts. Both fought harder than you did against OB and SWAT.

The current wars DO count for most of us. Perhaps they don't count for you - since your alliance seems to be sitting them out. Nice selective memory there. TPF has got wars against probably 10 alliances now. What are you guys doing? I think when all is said and done, we'll have fought longer and harder than MHA has this round.

I've got 60,000+ casualties, I've nuked and been nuked.

That's a fairly successful session in my books, and I ain't done yet.

Maybe you should worry more about MHA and quit sniveling about other people?

Edited by ClashPoint

By the way, from what I've seen, SimplyAmazing has gone quiet and that means that this RD nation is STILL out of anarchy. Can someone please retarget this guy?

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1000512

The way it turns out, it seems Raam won last round because he bribed his attackers to go quiet. Otherwise, my 28k would have been tops. Are there any irregularities in this RD v Pork Shrimp war?

Edited by Inst