The NOI Is Being Slaughterd For Unjust Reasons - Please Help

Mick OConnor

All of this discussion is giving me a headache. Didn't we finish these arguments awhile ago? Thanks Penkala, for enlightening myself once more. Vilien please don't change anytime soon!

Anything for you, baby.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are being slaughtered. The Nation Of Ire ( NOI ) is only 12 days old. I have been playing this game to build my Nation and have fun. However, some National Leaders on CN like to kill just to kill, even saying so on their Bio. To me, this is an unjust act. Are their any other ways to protect ourselves from this type of childish behavior? The attacker claims that there was a general dispute against our Nation without addressing any information to us at all. Is there any justice to be found in CN. Our Nation was built up in peace and was brought down in horror, leaving us devastated with little left. He keeps attacking, with no response to my peace treaty with His Nation. We are a Christian Nation wishing to live in Peace. We wish to build our Nation with hard work and with honor, not by any means of hatred and unjust cause. We are seeking support from those members that holds to these ethics. If there are any honorable human beings listening ... Our Tiny Nation is under attack by by means of an evil spirit. Send out your hand. Help us please. My request is honorable. Your means of attack is honorable. Defenders of peace, are you out there? There is no reason for my police to be slaughtered by evil when we wish peace.

Sincerely,

Mick O'Connor

NOI - Nation Of Ire

Why can't any of my raid targets do this? -_-

Precedent is irrelevant in the field of right and wrong. "Precedent" up until a few months ago was being forced to align yourself with the right people if you didn't want your alliance destroyed. Your metaphor is ridiculous. Ni! took the same risk as an unaligned alliance as do all those unaligned nations who choose not to buy into a specific way of doing things. If Ni! truly deserved not to be attacked, it should have gotten a protectorate.

Except they didn't. They formed a community and in my mind this should be protection from being attacked because the attacker 'can'. If you don't form a community and don't join one even though it costs you nothing to do so, then too bad. But if you do join a community you should be left alone.

We didn't start the topic about you.

Don't try to drag us into it just because someone criticizes you.

Go back to being retired...you're about as good at it as Fransesca.

Did I say Athens made a topic? I said you tried to show I was hypocritical, which you did in that topic. Thanks for playing, though!'

And no, I won't go back to retirement. Thanks for your concern, though! Anyways, none of this is part of the topic at hand. Sorry for the tangent I inadvertently created. Back to someone who knew how raids work complaining when he's raided on none and people sending him aid for it.

Edited by Penkala

Except they didn't. They formed a community and in my mind this should be protection from being attacked because the attacker 'can'. If you don't form a community and don't join one even though it costs you nothing to do so, then too bad. But if you do join a community you should be left alone.

Why is a community some kind of sacred institution? What makes a bunch of people who wear an AA together and who never talk to each other or visit their forums any different then an unaligned nation? It makes no sense to differentiate between two groups who are essentially exactly the same. Placing a name in your AA doesn't make it any more wrong to attack you.

Two Topics were posted within one group yesterday. The threads were crossed within the server perhaps, when the Mod did his utmost to restore text to it's proper location. I always click the reply button underneath each box.

Mick

Mick, when you reply to someone, please put your reply under the person you are quoting. Makes it easier to see what you are responding to that way.

Nations have stepped up and honored other young Nations for centuries. There is nothing even remotely appalling about what these Nations did in my honor. I would do the same for them. My swords would drop before them upon their entrance into my Nation. You tell your recruiters what you will. As for the Aid that was sent to our Nation, it was nothing to these men. All in a days work. I understand that each one would like to consider them for an Alliance. But even this, they have not pushed. I am thankful for much.

Mick

Nation Of Ire - NOI

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2026933

I'm terribly sorry, but that doesn't seem like 'n00b' behavior, and when taken together with this cash grab thread further reinforces the suspicions already voiced by others. I'm sure all those who gave aid are very happy that they've been had. I'll be sure to remember to ask any new recruits to try this method, it seems a surefire way to save the alliance coffers some hard earned cash.

Protip: Join an alliance and channel all your newby needs there, people are way more ready to help you there instead of just watching with the ":E eugh" kind of expression stuck on their faces. Doing that and coming back only after learning the etiquette and ways of the Bob would be really relevant to your interests, lad, believe me.

Does the application process take a long time? Are there programs? What positions of responsibility are available among your Alliance. I do favor the green team. I have since I began.

Depends, really, it tends to vary a lot. For example, if you wanted to join my alliance, you would have to be a fluent Finnish speaker and many alliances like Grämlins and Umbrella have very exclusive and detailed application processes.

I personally would recommend an alliance like Viridian Entente in the green team - fairly large and active, has some real talent within and their application process is fairly suitable for new players from what I've gathered.

Edit: Added the quote. Really, it'd be easier to read your stuff if you'll try not to make many posts in a row but instead just edit more stuff to your previous posts if you got something to add.

Edited by Iosif Moldov

Exactly - There's always a critic around tho. I seriously and so thankful for the defenders of justice among CN.

Mick

When I first read the OP I braced myself for endless pages of everyone calling this guy a noob and making fun of him. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many people offer genuine help and financial aid. It's refreshing to know that people can still be nice to others on the OWF.

Stay classy CN

Apology Accepted. No sweat- It's done with. Just wanted to thank you here as well, for your patience and support. Cheers !

Mick

I've been chattin with him for about an hour and I do think he's a newcomer. I spoke with him earlier also and thought he was pulling my leg as we were going in circles with our Q&A session. That's why I said what I did earlier but I take it back...for what it's worth.

Lord Rune - I can see the damn problem with the text. I am clicking the reply underneath the chat box, tight?

Mick

Mick, when you reply to someone, please put your reply under the person you are quoting. Makes it easier to see what you are responding to that way.

Testing . . . By Mick O'Connor < ------------- Hopefully, this is on the top)

I am glad to see that you have some attacking casualties O Connor. Keep up the good work. Go for anarchy next time.

Hopefully, kulomascovia's quote is on top

I'm glad to see that I have impressed you. For a newbie, I guess there's some damn hope for me still. The war isn't over yet though. I'm waiting for a peace to be declared. May I keep you posted?

Mick

Hopefully, this is on top

Depends, really, it tends to vary a lot. For example, if you wanted to join my alliance, you would have to be a fluent Finnish speaker and many alliances like Grämlins and Umbrella have very exclusive and detailed application processes.

I personally would recommend an alliance like Viridian Entente in the green team - fairly large and active, has some real talent within and their application process is fairly suitable for new players from what I've gathered.

Edit: Added the quote. Really, it'd be easier to read your stuff if you'll try not to make many posts in a row but instead just edit more stuff to your previous posts if you got something to add.

Okay - I was lost in translation. Lord Rune was clear, how I missed that I don't know. There shouldn't be a problem now. The Green Teams look pretty solid. But dayum, so do many others. I guess I just want to get into one and stay there.

Please people, no more wars. Let me set up my Nation for crying out loud. I have CN Attorneys who will not hesitate for one moment to put you in my barracks for a lifetime, where you will be forced to daily feed upon foods that are nutritious and read God's Word Daily. Love and generosity will be forced upon you. You will learn peace. Do you want that huh huh huh. I will smack you with 2000 CC's of Psalms and Proverbs. Wine to rejoice your heart and a foot massage by beautiful women among my Nation. Do you want that HUh HUh HUh - Get some!

Mick

Nation Of Ire - NOI

Mick,

Many generous nations of CN have come to your aid and as of yet, you've not sought an alliance. Or if you have you have, you are not displaying Alliance Affiliation (AA) - which to raiders means it's open season.

Money gets spent quickly in CN when one boosts ones nation strength by appx 1500 NS in one day. Where will you be when the money runs out and you are still stuck with the bills for maintainence of your Infra and military hardware? An alliance will offer more than simple protection. It will -if you allow it to - offer an education in the economics of CN and a guide toward sensibly building your military capabilities - as well as offering you opportunities via

tech farming to actually earn extra funds.

But first you have to take the initiative and apply to an alliance.

Uralica, Gulag, and Mathais have been kind enough to recommend that as a Christian nation you seek out the CCC. And Mathais did you the service of seeking out and supplying you a link to our forums.

But whether or not you do seek affiliation with CCC or another of the many honorable alliances here on Planet Bob is up to your free will.

Applying to any alliance and following their application procedures to the letter is the first step towards showing an alliance that you are sentient, proactive, and will take an active part in responsibly growing your nation as well as assisting your fellow alliance mates in times of need.

Can't really stress enough to you the importance of an alliance right now, because CN has long memory and should this happen again it will remember that you were given large sums of aid and much helpful free advice.

You are CCC? Christian Coalition Of Countries, Yes?

Mick

Hopefully, kulomascovia's quote is on top

I'm glad to see that I have impressed you. For a newbie, I guess there's some damn hope for me still. The war isn't over yet though. I'm waiting for a peace to be declared. May I keep you posted?

Mick

Hopefully, this is on top

Sure. That would be great. Just don't create a new topic for it; post it in this topic.

As many others have suggested, the best way to get peace is to join an alliance. This conflict may end well for you but you will get attacked again if you stay unaligned.