The NOI Is Being Slaughterd For Unjust Reasons - Please Help

Mick OConnor

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Men are seldom made from other men. Within the deepest part of a Man is found Great Honor and Everything that is Great. This Greatness is built within the soul and spirit of The Man Himself. Iron sharpens Iron, indeed. But, in life, and even in CN, Where is the Iron of your sword when Honorable Men have called upon you to unsheathe it in Honor? Greatness does not come from Men who are cowering in the shadows.

Mick

Nation Of Ire - NOI

hahahaha I laughed.

Mathias " What do you mean out of character, and yes, my Nation is only 12 days old, says so on my Bio Page with CN. Feel free to check and chat with me if you wish. Life goes much harder upon ourselves when we spend much of it making faulty assumptions sir. What I say is true.

Mick O'Connor

Nation Of Ire - NOI

Mick

Nation Of Ire - NOI

His nation is twelve days old. I doubt it.

This is an unjust and horrific act! How could those self-serving heretics decide to steal from the poor people of your great and honourable nation?

I am outraged. I just smashed a pot onto the ground. I swear it. I am really that mad.

I'd send you aid but that would go against my moral values of self-servingness.

Edited by Kaiser Gutenhagen

Thank You Sir. Feels good to be here. I'm trying to still get comfortable with everything. Lots to take in plus in the process of several other things in real lifee too.

Mick

Nation Of Ire - NOI

Welcome to CN...

step one ...create a nation

step two... protect it by joining an alliance...

step three... enjoy

Good luck!

Mathias " What do you mean out of character, and yes, my Nation is only 12 days old, says so on my Bio Page with CN. Feel free to check and chat with me if you wish. Life goes much harder upon ourselves when we spend much of it making faulty assumptions sir. What I say is true.

Mick O'Connor

Nation Of Ire - NOI

Mick

Nation Of Ire - NOI

OOC: You had an in-character thread in an out-of-character forum, it has since been moved so it is no longer an issue. I figured this was a mistake because you are new to the game.

IC: I hope to see peace restored to the Nation of Ire, and reiterate my previous suggestion that membership in an alliance be sought.

Thank You Sir. Feels good to be here. I'm trying to still get comfortable with everything. Lots to take in plus in the process of several other things in real lifee too.

Mick

Nation Of Ire - NOI

Yes, we need to rise up against the enemies who seek to destroy your nation. Gather arms, sir, and fight! Huzzah and hurrah and whoopidy deedoo!

Yes you are right. We were expecting it. Just not so early in the stages of our Nation. We also expect peace too, but this does not always come, as you may find out. We as Christians, wish peace. Clearly stated in our Bip. There are several Nations hollering about violence and warfare being welcome. Why don't these ones fight. Why choose a small underdeveloped Nation with only enough Military to police its own members? Hardly a just cause right? But yes,sir, you are right. We were expecting it. I'm also expecting sunshine tomorrow, but damnit - Tut Tut- looks like rain!

Mick - NOI

Oh please. :rolleyes: You knew to expect this. You were told personally at least a dozen times of the dangers of being tech raided if you stayed unaligned.

:lol1: Honesty is important. Self-Serving Spirit? Probably not as important. "Bangs pan on the ground." LOL - Funny! I do see your concern though.

Mick

This is an unjust and horrific act! How could those self-serving heretics decide to steal from the poor people of your great and honourable nation?

I am outraged. I just smashed a pot onto the ground. I swear it. I am really that mad.

I'd send you aid but that would go against my moral values of self-servingness.

I am replying to each statement that was made as part of a conversation to me. Replying back breaks the character somehow? Should I be posting a response somewhere else? Yes, I am new, and I would like to follow the rules, however, I may have misses something about the thread posts. Please explain clearly the in character vs out of character.

Mick

OOC: You had an in-character thread in an out-of-character forum, it has since been moved so it is no longer an issue. I figured this was a mistake because you are new to the game.

IC: I hope to see peace restored to the Nation of Ire, and reiterate my previous suggestion that membership in an alliance be sought.

Mathias, thank you for your regards and support. You have answered my question. Appreciate it.

Mick

NAtion Of Ire - NOI

The different sub forums here have different classifications. The sub forum you initially posted your thread in was an "Out of Character" forum. The one your thread was moved to is an "In Character" forum.

Being "Out of Character" means that you're speaking as a player in the game. Being "In Character" means you are speaking as a nation ruler. When speaking OOC, you can refer to CyberNations as a game, and basically say things that a nation ruler wouldn't say (obviously a leader of a country wouldn't refer to the world as a "game" and other rulers as "players), but when you're in character this is not allowed. When posting in an in character forum, you cannot say things like "CyberNations" or refer to the game itself.

I would skim through the forum rules located here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?act=boardrules (you can also access this by clicking the "Cyber Nations Forum Rules and Guidelines" button at the top left of the forums). There are also sometimes pinned topics in the sub forums that discuss and explain certain rules just for that area.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

His nation is twelve days old. I doubt it.

You have the resources (plenty of cash) and you have the knowledge, as all you need to do is ground assaults against him and it's been explained to you.

You also have the community explaining how important it is to belong to an Alliance.

Honestly, other than attention, there isn't much more for you here. It's all here for you..