The NOI Is Being Slaughterd For Unjust Reasons - Please Help

Mick OConnor

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh nah - I'm not going to go back and copy and paste every little post that was made just to suit your lazy eye. Sorry.

Mick

FYI, click the "Quote" button underneath the posts you wish to respond to and then hit "Add Reply" and they will all appear in your post draft. It remembers them even if you go to another page in the thread.

From whining to arrogance in just seven pages (too lazy to change the standard layout - sorry).

I am impressed.

Ketther,

the "got raided, got an alliance, had the patience to go through the recruitment process, got over it" ruler of Kettheristan

Isnt everything? Also doesnt look like CCC is the right choice afterall
CCC, please put off accepting this guy. The humor alone is killing me :lol1:
From whining to arrogance in just seven pages (too lazy to change the standard layout - sorry).

I am impressed.

Ketther,

the "got raided, got an alliance, had the patience to go through the recruitment process, got over it" ruler of Kettheristan

Believe me, I've been tryin to warn CCC about accepting this guy. He's better of ZI-ed/raided/rolled. Too bad they accepted him already...

Edit: Attention from this guy that brings to CCC is just unwanted atm.

Edited by The Gulag Archipelago

LOL, just drop them Mick and come apply to TOP. I'm sure you'll get in at "TOP Speed." ;)

I'm starting to miss the days when guys like this were laughed off the boards.

I personally do not mind his presence. Yes, he is ignorant of many of the different workings, however, that does not make him incompetent. I see great potential in this young ruler.

I personally do not mind his presence. Yes, he is ignorant of many of the different workings, however, that does not make him incompetent. I see great potential in this young ruler.

You'd see potential in a piece of toast :P Of course, I'm joking. Or am I? I suppose we'll just have to see at breakfast tomorrow.

Is this guy aligned yet? I feel like a raid just for the heck of it.

EDIT: I checked. This a sad day.

Edited by Kaiser Gutenhagen

Believe me, I've been tryin to warn CCC about accepting this guy. He's better of ZI-ed/raided/rolled. Too bad they accepted him already...

Edit: Attention from this guy that brings to CCC is just unwanted atm.

Let The CN Members know, Mick O'Connor has written an apology letters to the dear brothers and sisters over at CCC. There was no excuse for the cooments that I made against Ruth. I awaut their forgiveness and approval. I will not offer excuses, even though I have gained recognition that they are valid. It is simply a matter of patience and humility, traits I felled to exercise. I hope to gain the love found among CCC.

Mick O'Connor

Nation Of Ire