The NOI Is Being Slaughterd For Unjust Reasons - Please Help

Mick OConnor

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh nah - I'm not going to go back and copy and paste every little post that was made just to suit your lazy eye. Sorry.

Mick

Wow here i am offering advice and you claim i have a lazy eye? It doesnt even involve copy/paste but apparently you dont care anyway so have a nice day!

LOL _ And drink a Mickey on the way down mate. I put my application in with the CCC, they are Christian and green. Choosing an Alliance wasn't as hard as I led some on to believe. Was it hard for you? Cairna?

Mick

Well they may be Christian but they aren't green :P

IDK how interested you are in switching colors or what but I was in the same situation as you were and I joined legions of the eldar and they helped me out alot idk send me a in game pm if your interested.

Also hope you do ok battling the infidels may you nation prosper also if u need money now try getting in on some tech deals. those saved me from a tech raider once and I was able to come around and stomp him :P

Why that terrible terrible man.

That man is immoral.

... Actually that's not a half bad idea at all. We should all send money to noobs and watch them fight it out. They gain money and experience and we get entertainment. It's a win-win for all.

Edited by kulomascovia

Mick: Just click the "quote" button under each post you wont to quote. It'll add all the quotes from those posts to your reply. It's not us being "lazy eyed"... It's us being, well, annoyed. You've got the assistence you required, just anarchy the guy already before everyone else starts aiding him just for lulz (already starting to happen).

I am Assistant Minister of Internal Affairs for the CCC and as such membership applications and assorted other housekeeping matters are among my responsibilities.

L Ruth,

So you are the one handling matters? This is such a relief to know. You would not believe what I have been through, unless you treat all newcomers this way. First off, I am sorry if you are offended by Alliances sending me Aid and Nations honoring me. I think there is much to say about those who have spoken well of me and my Nation, ya know why? Because goodness recognizes goodness. So CCC, why have you not recognized me and my Nation. Our cross has been standing for some time now. Not one welcome or invitation since I began. I am not sure why my heart has been set upon you CCC. This makes no sense to me.

I am still waiting to hear from you. I am exhausted of waiting. I have got great offers from several Alliances. I refused them so I could join the CCC and be among fellow Christians. Forgive me if I may come off a bit upset because it is now in the wee early hours of the morning and still, I have not heard a response to my requests. I have set my Nation's Tag to CCC. This is the ugly part here though, it's just a click away from being back to where it was before. I hear quite a bit of sarcasm in your voice when you talk to me. Members within the CCC forums have behaved this way as well. I don't need the CCC playing mind control with me. I'm here to drink a Heineken and have a little fun. I have to tell you, the puns over at CCC and the continuous ignores to my genuine posts to your Alliance has me questioning the Christianity among you. It came to the point where I had to hunt members of the Alliance down through CN. I have been in and out of the site repeatedly awaiting for my next step. I have followed the rules to the point where questions needed to be addressed. I have told CCC that if I do not receive any correspondence to my requests, I will just pack up my things and kindly take my leave, wishing everyone there among you, peace from God.

Mick

Nation Of Ire - NOI

Depends, really, it tends to vary a lot. For example, if you wanted to join my alliance, you would have to be a fluent Finnish speaker and many alliances like Grämlins and Umbrella have very exclusive and detailed application processes.

I personally would recommend an alliance like Viridian Entente in the green team - fairly large and active, has some real talent within and their application process is fairly suitable for new players from what I've gathered.

Edit: Added the quote. Really, it'd be easier to read your stuff if you'll try not to make many posts in a row but instead just edit more stuff to your previous posts if you got something to add.

Any Finnish Foreign Speakers ready to take about 1 hour to teach me the entire language? Sounds fun though and thanks for the invite.

Best To You,

Mick

Any Finnish Foreign Speakers ready to take about 1 hour to teach me the entire language? Sounds fun though and thanks for the invite.

Best To You,

Mick

Heh, I wasn't recruiting you, I really don't think there's any chances of you successfully joining FCO considering the language barrier and all that jazz. Seriously, try Viridian Entente (http://viridianentente.com/), they're green, large enough and really swell.

L Ruth,

So you are the one handling matters? This is such a relief to know. You would not believe what I have been through, unless you treat all newcomers this way. First off, I am sorry if you are offended by Alliances sending me Aid and Nations honoring me. I think there is much to say about those who have spoken well of me and my Nation, ya know why? Because goodness recognizes goodness. So CCC, why have you not recognized me and my Nation. Our cross has been standing for some time now. Not one welcome or invitation since I began. I am not sure why my heart has been set upon you CCC. This makes no sense to me.

I am still waiting to hear from you. I am exhausted of waiting. I have got great offers from several Alliances. I refused them so I could join the CCC and be among fellow Christians. Forgive me if I may come off a bit upset because it is now in the wee early hours of the morning and still, I have not heard a response to my requests. I have set my Nation's Tag to CCC. This is the ugly part here though, it's just a click away from being back to where it was before. I hear quite a bit of sarcasm in your voice when you talk to me. Members within the CCC forums have behaved this way as well. I don't need the CCC playing mind control with me. I'm here to drink a Heineken and have a little fun. I have to tell you, the puns over at CCC and the continuous ignores to my genuine posts to your Alliance has me questioning the Christianity among you. It came to the point where I had to hunt members of the Alliance down through CN. I have been in and out of the site repeatedly awaiting for my next step. I have followed the rules to the point where questions needed to be addressed. I have told CCC that if I do not receive any correspondence to my requests, I will just pack up my things and kindly take my leave, wishing everyone there among you, peace from God.

Mick

Nation Of Ire - NOI

Mick, whilst goodness does recognize goodness; patience and understanding recognize patience and understanding. Our members and leadership have employment and education to attend to on Monday mornings. And though I am usually a night owl, I am fighting a bronchitis that makes walking the length of my apartment a chore and any prolonged spell of sleep a true blessing from God. You have already been told on the CCC boards that you may assume the alliance affiliation for your nation while matters are sorted out. It is up to you whether you choose to excercise requested patience or no. Processing applicants at war takes a little more time that processing in a newborn nation with no history - but I hope you will see that none of the conversation was meant to turn you away.

Sovereign League of Armed Powers is an alliance dedicated to stopping the practice of tech raiding.

Feel free to visit us on IRC on the coldfront IRC server on #slap.

I would be happy to process through an application for asylum for you. Unlike many of these other alliances posting the "join us" banter on here that practice tech raiding themselves, SLAP is dedicated to putting a stop to this practice globally, and we're not asking you to join us to get our assistance. That's what our political asylum program is for. Anyway, you can send me a private message back on here if you'd like, catch me on IRC, message me in game, or find me on SLAP's forums at www.cn-slap.com.

Mick, whilst goodness does recognize goodness; patience and understanding recognize patience and understanding. Our members and leadership have employment and education to attend to on Monday mornings. And though I am usually a night owl, I am fighting a bronchitis that makes walking the length of my apartment a chore and any prolonged spell of sleep a true blessing from God. You have already been told on the CCC boards that you may assume the alliance affiliation for your nation while matters are sorted out. It is up to you whether you choose to excercise requested patience or no. Processing applicants at war takes a little more time that processing in a newborn nation with no history - but I hope you will see that none of the conversation was meant to turn you away.

L Ruth,

I am sorry to hear that you have fallen sick. It can take much out of you and act rather awkward, I know. I have been sick with Pneumonia for some time now. However, with all due respect madam, I still get up and take care of matters at hand. I never leave someone without a warm reassurance of our next plans. If what you say is honestly true,and for the Glory Of The Lord, I pray it is, please answer me this.

1.) Why, upon completion and submittance of my application, did I not hear anything back fro members who were in the room with me, one being my recruiter?

2.) Why was I offered to be Masked upon completion of my application?

3.) Why was I not offered the Military Guidance I was promised after completion of the procedure?

Yes, I know, I cannot get to 3 without 2 met first. Either way, any correspondence from members presiding on the case would have been appropriate.

4.) Why did members that were online ignoring my requests for assistance through direct emails and CN Messages?

5.) Why did one of your members have to publicly humiliate me in the Application Forums?

Thus, the reason I did what I did. Also, as you say, I am open season. I sent forth my apology to the CCC, however, I have not even heard one apology from you. At least you are well rested. I don't have time to mess around on here everyday. I run a business and tend to various other responsibilities as well. It would be nice if answers to questions could be answered accordingly. Again, I am sorry. Please forgive me Sister In The Lord.

Our Nation Waits

Mick

I find this attitude towards an alliance of seemingly like-minded individuals that is working to assist you untoward.

Adjust your approach - I do not like the way you are treating L Ruth specifically, who is and always has performed her duties spectacularly, and our alliance in general.

nate1865

Chancellor Emeritus

Commander of the Armed Forces