The NOI Is Being Slaughterd For Unjust Reasons - Please Help

Mick OConnor

:lol1: Maybe missile attack would destroy the nest of maggots better? Ground attack, really. Seems hardly effective. I must prepare my Christian Knights, offer a sacrafice to our Lord, eat some mac n cheese, and send out a prayer of assault. I smell crap in the air.

Mick

Nation Of Ire - NOI

You have the resources (plenty of cash) and you have the knowledge, as all you need to do is ground assaults against him and it's been explained to you.

You also have the community explaining how important it is to belong to an Alliance.

Honestly, other than attention, there isn't much more for you here. It's all here for you..

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am new to CN. Please allow me to return your money. I am not a fake and fraud. I would do the same thing for anyone reaching out in an honorable way, such as I have. Your money is no good to me anymore. How do I return it to you? I'd rather make a reputation as a Known Honest Nation that's built on Strong Christian Integrity, than to lose this money and have you believe that The NOI is some fraud and dishonest people. I speak in the plural, yes I can see that this is only a game. But, I am new to CN and would like to consider it to be somewhat more of a realistic game as well. I take my Nation somewhat seriously. I am a writer and so I can word text with detail, grace, and style, including acronyms. I can see other Nations that also take great pride and care in the consstruction of their Nation. It's all I wanted as well. Please message me through my Nation. All apologies to any I may have cause for doubting us. All I ask is that you please believe me, yes ME. Your generous spirit is appreciated as well as your intelligence to discern between a sheep and a goat. I Sir, am not a goat. Either way, my Nation will produce, even if it simply means paying bills and buying Infra, as I have seen the acronym well stated before. We will prosper.

Sincerely,

Mick O'Connor

Nation Of Ire - NOI

I smell a reroll, you sure know a lot of acronyms and abbreviations for being a lost newcomer.

Nice way to get free cash though...eh ?

Construction is spelt with one "s". Writer, eh?

Also, why are you making other posts about the same thing? You can only receive so much aid and you also have no foreign aid ministry.

Good luck with this cause.

Oh and btw, theres only one nation attacking you? You've got heaps more soldiers than him too. Just ground attack and get rid of his soldiers? Use all this aid to buy up in cruise missiles and you'll put him in anarchy pretty soon.

Edited by Emperor Ironfist

I smell a reroll, you sure know a lot of acronyms and abbreviations for being a lost newcomer.

Nice way to get free cash though...eh ?

He abbreviated the word identification, and has used the acronym LOL. I'm not sure where you're going with this.

As can be seen by this post, clicky, it's fairly obvious that he is new.

:lol1: Yes okay, hell, a writer takes textual criticism well. Wait, let me grab my Guiness and then you may unload.

Okay - shoot! C'mon though, really. Just cut the damn thread already. Move on with it. Any Nations that offered me Aid and want it back, let me know ASAP - < Acronym. Dayum, I am smart! <_< Don't be a critic. I have spent some years of my life as a writer. I occasionally adapt that style once in awhile. It never leaves. I'm more relaxed now though. Anyways, what's up? Is this going to go on now for awhile? What can I expect from you - uh is smart donkey an acronym? Oh wow, I better get in the barracks now. Bring it. Smash me like a bug. Eat me like a grape. Crap on my flag. Just hurry it up

Mick

Nation Of Ire - NOI

Also, why are you making other posts about the same thing? You can only receive so much aid and you also have no foreign aid ministry.

Oh and btw, theres only one nation attacking you? You've got heaps more soldiers than him too. Just ground attack and get rid of his soldiers? Use all this aid to buy up in cruise missiles and you'll put him in anarchy pretty soon.

Thanx BTW

Mick

He abbreviated the word identification, and has used the acronym LOL. I'm not sure where you're going with this.

As can be seen by this post, clicky, it's fairly obvious that he is new.

Sure I could be wrong, hopefully I am. But after about 20 private messages back and forth, with me trying to assist him, I felt that he was playing games with me.

His soldiers are few, however, his tanks would demolish me. I's a bit stuck on what to do. With my Nation being only 12 days old and dealing with so much here at home, I just haven't had time to read every single letter of CN Guides. As such, it really does not go into the specifics of setting up my Nation for war, step by step. Unless I missed something.

Mick

Thanx BTW

Mick

My Nation is being built up nicely, thanks to all who contributed. There is still goodness in the world. WOOT WOOT!

:awesome:

Mick

Nation Of Ire - NOI

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2026933

I'm terribly sorry, but that doesn't seem like 'n00b' behavior, and when taken together with this cash grab thread further reinforces the suspicions already voiced by others. I'm sure all those who gave aid are very happy that they've been had. I'll be sure to remember to ask any new recruits to try this method, it seems a surefire way to save the alliance coffers some hard earned cash.

Edited by Nolissar

I've been chattin with him for about an hour and I do think he's a newcomer. I spoke with him earlier also and thought he was pulling my leg as we were going in circles with our Q&A session. That's why I said what I did earlier but I take it back...for what it's worth.

When I first read the OP I braced myself for endless pages of everyone calling this guy a noob and making fun of him. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many people offer genuine help and financial aid. It's refreshing to know that people can still be nice to others on the OWF.

Stay classy CN

Mick,

Many generous nations of CN have come to your aid and as of yet, you've not sought an alliance. Or if you have you have, you are not displaying Alliance Affiliation (AA) - which to raiders means it's open season.

Money gets spent quickly in CN when one boosts ones nation strength by appx 1500 NS in one day. Where will you be when the money runs out and you are still stuck with the bills for maintainence of your Infra and military hardware? An alliance will offer more than simple protection. It will -if you allow it to - offer an education in the economics of CN and a guide toward sensibly building your military capabilities - as well as offering you opportunities via

tech farming to actually earn extra funds.

But first you have to take the initiative and apply to an alliance.

Uralica, Gulag, and Mathais have been kind enough to recommend that as a Christian nation you seek out the CCC. And Mathais did you the service of seeking out and supplying you a link to our forums.

But whether or not you do seek affiliation with CCC or another of the many honorable alliances here on Planet Bob is up to your free will.

Applying to any alliance and following their application procedures to the letter is the first step towards showing an alliance that you are sentient, proactive, and will take an active part in responsibly growing your nation as well as assisting your fellow alliance mates in times of need.

Can't really stress enough to you the importance of an alliance right now, because CN has long memory and should this happen again it will remember that you were given large sums of aid and much helpful free advice.

Edited by L Ruth

Mind pointing out how it's hypocritical? Athens tried and failed at this. Think you can do any better? I'll wait.

Shouldn't Ni! have expected to get rolled, what with its lack of treaties and political sway? They must have been warned of that danger at least twelve times.

Shouldn't Ni! have expected to get rolled, what with its lack of treaties and political sway? They must have been warned of that danger at least twelve times.

Umm, no, that's different. A precedent has been set in CN that larger alliances are indeed 'alliances', and communities, and that unaligneds are not participating in a community. Walking into a family reunion and shooting everyone in the kneecaps is seen as worse than kicking a hobo who has been offered cash and a place to stay with few strings attached and has instead decided to continue sleeping on the sidewalk. That's the precedent that has been set - you can have safety if you simply join an alliance. It's easy and essentially hassle-free. Those who still choose not to do so give up the luxury of not being attacked.

Umm, no, that's different. A precedent has been set in CN that larger alliances are indeed 'alliances', and communities, and that unaligneds are not participating in a community. Walking into a family reunion and shooting everyone in the kneecaps is seen as worse than kicking a hobo who has been offered cash and a place to stay with few strings attached and has instead decided to continue sleeping on the sidewalk. That's the precedent that has been set - you can have safety if you simply join an alliance. It's easy and essentially hassle-free. Those who still choose not to do so give up the luxury of not being attacked.

Precedent is irrelevant in the field of right and wrong. "Precedent" up until a few months ago was being forced to align yourself with the right people if you didn't want your alliance destroyed. Your metaphor is ridiculous. Ni! took the same risk as an unaligned alliance as do all those unaligned nations who choose not to buy into a specific way of doing things. If Ni! truly deserved not to be attacked, it should have gotten a protectorate.

Contains OOC; Material

Earth: Hello Bob, how's life on your end of the world?

Bob: Well these moralist think this argument is relevant, but it brings little value to the discussions that took place last month.

Earth: Oh really? We've got a country known as the USA who'd put a quick end to that discussion and completely handle the situation through propaganda.

Bob: How would that propaganda help them?

Earth: Well it'd provide a picture perfect look for them while allowing them to deem their own acts of terrorism across the globe.

Bob: Quite smart if I do say so myself, a little bit of PR never hurt anyone on my planet, as long as you can blame someone else for your own acts of terrorism.

All of this discussion is giving me a headache. Didn't we finish these arguments awhile ago? Thanks Penkala, for enlightening myself once more. Vilien please don't change anytime soon!