I think people know what's coming...

sippyjuice

GDA declares war on CDT at the request of SOS Brigade. See you on the battlefield. My trainees are looking forward to the chance to actually see action before the round is up, considering my alliance appears to be invisible to all the warmongers this round... >_>

--sippyjuice, Leader of GDA

Is it bad that when I saw this, I was really hoping it'd be us being declared on? The boredom is killing me more than nukes for the rest of the round would.

Then by all means, find someone and start a war. This is TE, you shouldn't need a reason to do so.

I'm not in charge of AZTEC and not one to go rogue, not until the final week anyway.

You could always petition your leadership to go start a war. It's good fun.

The thrill of a well-executed update blitz is a nice thing.

Before the NS different of both sides was only of by about 20k. But most of Purple Unity couldn't do crap.

I am was not very pleased when I found out but I was not surprised at all by SOS's move.

Before CDT entered the war Purple Unity couldn't fight at all (we still can't) and we were 30 k less than there forces. BUT they considered it fair.

CDT came in pushing the NS (NOT the war) to our favor by 20k. They were very upset about this and quite cranky. They called this unfair because it went from a easily winnable war to a war that would be more difficult yet only 24-48 hours before they where fine with us having 30k NS less.

I want to say something Before CDT came in they had THREE TIMES MORE NS than us. So I thought with about 20k NS more in our favor they would be fine (since PU didn't have any warchests). But no they were not. They had to call in GDA to help them out to make their sides NS's go up 110k more in their favor.

Btw I am using THEIR statistics on the wiki they have been posting.

Am I mad at GDA? No. I respect GDA and think SOS brought them in just cause they were afraid they might actually lose some NS. And before some brings up member count. Go look at PU's active count AND nations that could actually fight a war. Then you can see that the NS paints a better picture.

Some have talked about BG trying to get peace for me. Here's what happened. We were talking about everything and I basically said, "It really sucks being the president of PU and not being able to fight since I'm ZIed. I wish I could reroll to help us out." I think he felt that I, being the president, should be able to help out.

And I'm not whining cause I can already tell you a few names that will say I am. I am simply posting facts.

Have a nice end of the round.

o/ PU

o/ CDT

And not in the war but out of respect

o/ GDA

Before the NS different of both sides was only of by about 20k. But most of Purple Unity couldn't do crap.

I am was not very pleased when I found out but I was not surprised at all by SOS's move.

Before CDT entered the war Purple Unity couldn't fight at all (we still can't) and we were 30 k less than there forces. BUT they considered it fair.

CDT came in pushing the NS (NOT the war) to our favor by 20k. They were very upset about this and quite cranky. They called this unfair because it went from a easily winnable war to a war that would be more difficult yet only 24-48 hours before they where fine with us having 30k NS less.

I want to say something Before CDT came in they had THREE TIMES MORE NS than us. So I thought with about 20k NS more in our favor they would be fine (since PU didn't have any warchests). But no they were not. They had to call in GDA to help them out to make their sides NS's go up 110k more in their favor.

Am I mad at GDA? No. I respect GDA and think SOS brought them in just cause they were afraid they might actually lose some NS. And before some brings up member count. Go look at PU's active count AND nations that could actually fight a war. Then you can see that the NS paints a better picture.

Some have talked about BG trying to get peace for me. Here's what happened. We were talking about everything and I basically said, "It really sucks being the president of PU and not being able to fight since I'm ZIed. I wish I could reroll to help us out." I think he felt that I, being the president, should be able to help out.

And I'm not whining cause I can already tell you a few names that will say I am. I am simply posting facts.

o/ PU

o/ CDT

And not in the war but out of respect

o/ GDA

And with this i say: who cares, lets just blow each other up and get it over with.

o/ war

You and Arrnea both are acting like this ever since you got a huge advantage. Sad to see you dragged GDA to war tho...

Uhh, i never wasn't acting like this? I love war, I didn't even know GDA was coming in until the day they did. If you knew any history of me you'd realize i don't care about my NS in TE. Last round I attacked frostbite only to get completely owned, and still had fun with it. I haven't posted that much about you, I called you out once because i felt you were whining at the time, as far as i remember that's the most I've really said.

What arrnea says or does i can't say. I tend to skip and not read most threads, just comment on the OP.

Edit: also, i didn't drag GDA in. SOS did, I don't even know anyone in GDA.

Edited by Infidel Israeli

The reason you couldn't do crap was because you'd effectively lost a war to us. Furthermore, CDT nations jumping us were larger (average NS was about a thousand higher), more prepared and more nuclear-armed than us.

Again, the only reason your NS was so much lower than ours was because you'd had the NS beaten out of you.

At the start of the war, your NS was 109,559 compared to our 128,524, and you had 56 nations compared to our 50.

CDT came in pushing the NS (NOT the war) to our favor by 20k.

When CDT came in, they pushed the NS advantage to more than 20k. Your side's NS became 148,471 and ours was 122,790 (a difference of about 25,700 NS). Furthermore, the nations on each side were 83 (on your side) and 49 on our side. Clear number advantage there. Hardly even.

At this point, you had the war won and were more than comfortable to sit there and decry anything we said as bawwing.

They were very upset about this and quite cranky. They called this unfair because it went from a easily winnable war to a war that would be more difficult yet only 24-48 hours before they where fine with us having 30k NS less.

You realise you could have had white peace several days before CDT even came in, right? There is no shame in white peace in TE.

I want to say something Before CDT came in they had THREE TIMES MORE NS than us.

This is the only statistic you have correct. However, you seem to be under the impression that the stats after six days of war reflect the fairness of the war at its outset. Obviously, this is not the case. As I stated above, the war at its outset was more even.

So I thought with about 20k NS more in our favor they would be fine (since PU didn't have any warchests).

27k, as I pointed out above. And the NS advantage wasn't the thing that annoyed me with CDT jumping in, it was the nation balance, being severely skewed in your favor (83 to 49 as I mentioned above).

But no they were not. They had to call in GDA to help them out to make their sides NS's go up 110k more in their favor.

We called in the smallest of our limited pool of allies. Sorry for not having more friends in low places so you could call the NS more even.

As for the Wiki stats, apparently not. See my corrections above.

Am I mad at GDA? No. I respect GDA and think SOS brought them in just cause they were afraid they might actually lose some NS.

And before some brings up member count. Go look at PU's active count AND nations that could actually fight a war. Then you can see that the NS paints a better picture.

This is TE, who cares about losing NS. I get the feeling you do, or you wouldn't have had a problem with accepting white peace.

I brought GDA in because I want to see CDT 'lose some NS' too.

As for the member count: now, yes. Like I said multiple times, the reason your activity and NS has slipped is because we beat it out of you. At the outset, this was much more even.

And you just happened to say this to the leader of TPF, one of the biggest alliances on Planet Steve?

Yeah, nice try. But no, I'm not buying that for a moment.

Furthermore, it sounds very much like you were trying to get a peace for your nation only, to escape, reroll to come back and do more damage to us.

Now why the hell would we let you do a thing like that.

Facts? Yeah right. I believe I've made my point.

You go and have a nice end of the round too, Gunn.

Now everyone stop bawwwing and arguing and just shut up and fight.

Edited by Arrnea

Arrnea, it would be such a waste of time to respond to your posts. You really only focus on "facts" that suit your needs, and have no interest in seeing the whole picture. And now after running around crazily after we attacked you, asking for help from your allies and peace from UP, you now have some buddies helping you and once again act mighty and arrogant. I commend you for having more allies though. Good job hiding behind treaties too, your alliance seems to depend heavily on it.

Edited by ReadyFireAIm