Operation: Because I can.

King Kevz

The island nation that belongs to the Black Raven Mercenaries declares total war on the Queendom of Australia. . All of the Mercenary aircraft are being scrambled for the invasion of the Queendom with with 64,000 soldiers going by air and another 136,000 going by sea. Due to the short distance between the Queendom and the Mercenary island the invasion force will reach the Queendom territory in less than an hour.

The reason for the declaration was that the mercenaries had found out that Valerie the woman who had left them to die now lived in the Queendom and thus held the Queendom responsible for hiding the Queen Valkyrie and they would have to be dealt with along with the Queen Valkyrie.

Edited by King Kevz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The island nation that belongs to the Black Raven Mercenaries declares total war on the Queendom of Australia. All twenty of the nuclear ICBMs that they own have been launched against the Queendom. Their targets are twenty different major cities in the Queendom including the capital. All of the Mercenary aircraft are being scrambled for the invasion of the Queendom with with 100,000 soldiers going by air and another 100,000 going by sea. Due to the short distance between the Queendom and the Mercenary island the invasion force will reach the Queendom territory in less than an hour.

OOC: What...the...

If you don't mind me asking, what's the IC motivation? If any?

The island nation that belongs to the Black Raven Mercenaries declares total war on the Queendom of Australia. All twenty of the nuclear ICBMs that they own have been launched against the Queendom. Their targets are twenty different major cities in the Queendom including the capital. All of the Mercenary aircraft are being scrambled for the invasion of the Queendom with with 100,000 soldiers going by air and another 100,000 going by sea. Due to the short distance between the Queendom and the Mercenary island the invasion force will reach the Queendom territory in less than an hour.

*Classfied*

All Malvinian and Umbrella Personal are now on DEFCON 2 following this revelation.

all Government and members of state have been moved to secure undisclosed Locations

Queen Hannah has also been moved to a Secure location in the Malvinas due to her being on a visit to the homeland.

OOC-Sarah... that ok.. we never finished the RP so i figured Hannah and her entourage would still be on the Malvinas

OOC: Great Job.

IC:

"The use of nuclear weapons on a first strike basis, especially with no motivation, is a disgusting war crime. While Rhodesia does not have the means to do so, we support any course of action to bring these mercenary-terrorists to justice."

-President Rhodes

//OOC: <~Sargun> just say that there is no legitimate IC reason for war and ignore it

<~Sargun> "because I can" is not a reason at all

That's pretty much my stance on it all. :3

OOC: You can't ignore wars its the rules remember. If she and he ignores my attack then I gain all the land as per the rules. Whether it has an actual reason IC or not it is still an IC roleplay.

OOC: You can't ignore wars its the rules remember. If she and he ignores my attack then I gain all the land as per the rules. Whether it has an actual reason IC or not it is still an IC roleplay.

//OOC: Actually, no. The reason the rule was put in place was so that legitimate IC attacks cannot be ignored. It was stated during the argument about putting it in place that if it's just a random attack for no reason or "because I can" (thanks for using those exact words) that the rule doesn't apply.

Sorry, sweetie.

//OOC: Can't edit your entire CB and initial post. That's metagaming, that is. You have failed in every possible way. You have managed to stoop to such low levels of success that even Satan feels good about his chances of overcoming the Kingdom of God after seeing how epically you have failed. You're "going out in a blaze of glory", as you have already stated in the other thread. Your blaze of glory is more like a simmer of ashamed regret.

Edited by Sargun

OOC: I did the rolls over IRC along with Ty, and got the following:

2, 29, 100, 26, 44, 21, 14, 28, 8, 35, 21, 12, 30, 72, 58, 32, 95, 16, 15, 90

Overall, only four nukes hit out of twenty. Tempted to call you for metagaming due to editing out nukes, but i'll let it slide.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

//OOC: Can't edit your entire CB and initial post. That's metagaming, that is. You have failed in every possible way. You have managed to stoop to such low levels of success that even Satan feels good about his chances of overcoming the Kingdom of God after seeing how epically you have failed. You're "going out in a blaze of glory", as you have already stated in the other thread.

OOC: Fine I can include the reason here. Also I had to change the numbers in the OP due to physical impossibilites. Also nukes have been removed due to me not being able to possess them.

IC:

The reason for the declaration was that the mercenaries had found out that Valerie the woman who had left them to die now lived in the Queendom and thus held the Queendom responsible for hiding the Queen Valkyrie and they would have to be dealt with along with the Queen Valkyrie.

"Zargathia strongly disapproves of warring an entire nation based on their quarrel with a single person in it. Should the Queendom of Australia accept it, we will send troops to honor the Alliance between our nations."