State of the Alliance

Tygaland

Za Sibir' :wub: o/ Tyga Well you know where my nation link is should you feel like sharing some rogues for Christmas... :ph34r::ehm: I need moar body countz.... :P

Edit: still waiting on my STA sanctioned AA thingy... :v:

All we can do is sanction your nation, will that do? ^_^

You'd be voting for your beloved Uhtred, he likes to think of himself as a Kaiser some days.

I'll go out and bait some people to be rogued, you'll need to get in fast, I heard they like to fill each others slots (Disclaimer: Not aimed at an alliance, my rogues declared on each other before declaring on me)

Edited by Skippy

You'd be voting for your beloved Uhtred, he likes to think of himself as a Kaiser some days.

I'll go out and bait some people to be rogued, you'll need to get in fast, I heard they like to fill each others slots (Disclaimer: Not aimed at an alliance, my rogues declared on each other before declaring on me)

Rofl... :lol1: And to think me of all people got a warning last month for war slot filling...Was holding dude in War making sure he was paying his reps to one of our members...Anybody could look at my nation closely and see I don't have fake wars,,, :P Edit: I was praying he refused to pay them... <_<

Edited by Stonewall14

You've been hanging out with Bzelger too much, he doesn't trust me after he watched 9 minutes of dancing Mangos

edit: Correction, he watched the video twice, so 18 minutes, as I've just been reminded <_<

Edited by Skippy