Does anyone really care about micro-alliances?

ChimpMasterFlash

Do you care about micro-alliances  

375 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really need to spend less time on CN because...

I counetd alliances in the top 200 below 500k NS and there are roughly 1200 nations in these alliances. I think all those nations care to some degree or another.

then again what I really don't care about are those micro alliances that have leaders who do nothing to grow their alliances or refuse to recruit.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again what difference does a micro alliance make? They aren't considered micro once they have grown to a matured age, but are once again worthless until they have done so. Generally the problem I have with caring about smaller alliances is that they tend to disband or merge which would rather make them pointless.

I don't see why there's so much hate towards micro alliances. Micro alliances is how all the big alliances get started. Alliances don't just start with 100-200 members. They start with 2 or 3, maybe even 4 or 5, and then get bigger. Even the alliances that were formed by a merger, originally started with only about 5 members per alliance that merged.