Do you wanna quit CN?

Angrator

I might quit CN because...  

469 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quitting not so much as taking time off.

You tell me, if you've spent a year working hard on 1-2 alliances don't you think you'd like to take time off? For some people it's hard to detach yourself from the game when you see it you want to play it properly. Not be one of those nations you criticized as useless. So they "quit" until they have fixed whatever was stealing their time in their lives and need another escape.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't lie, I've left before...of course, that was to go enjoy several months of training in beautiful South and North Carolina, respectively, when I joined the Corps.

Other than that...you know, I stay around for the Fantasy RP section, and because one of these days I'm going to make a serious attempt at bringing \m/ back, or something like that.

Besides, it's fun watching the game when one has no stake in it. I remember when I started, having to worry about everything I said. That was foolish; this is just a slightly addicting form of entertainment, and now that I can shoot my mouth off with no real consequences (Except war against my tiny, tiny nation) why not hang out and watch what people make out of this new world?

YOU GONNA BRING BACK WUT TOO MARGRAVE HMM?

Somehow by the grace of the almighty 99.5% of CN has been represented in this poll. A whooping 25760 out of 25908 nations...

I see what you did there.

Current voters for still playing is 151, so still a distinct majority with just over 36% of the 419 voters.