Sometimes Its Just Necessary

teamcoltra

Dear codeXveronica, Jenn, MingMei, Fire Lord Mai Li or any other name you are currently using to escape ZI,

Thank you for unrequired intervention, however, as im sure the CN community knows all about your previous personas and the number of alliances you've destroyed Im totally going to disregard your intervention here. Furthermore, this situation was resolved between me, you and Echelon and I think I'd be doing you a favor by suggesting you keep it that way.

Once again, Im not going to log dump I dont believe in it at all... and the recent events have really added to my anti-log-dumping belief....

P.S: Teamcoltra implicated you as supporting him in his little coup attempt, I think intervening on his behalf once he has retracted his statements as wrong and slanferous might not be your best political move....

- Your Friend Keve69

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Codex, I have known keve for pretty much 6 months now and he has been nothing but loyal to my (and his own) alliance. He tried time and again to have UINE become a super power, and now that its working TC tries a coup. Stop log dumping, the situation is resolved.

Edited by Jtkode

Ok these logs were already discussd in the past and have clearly been edited... *sigh*
Your right, I think its just that rediculous :P

They faked them good, even slipping in your rediculous attempt at spelling ridiculous. Props to them for that. :P

Anyway, this whole situation is stupid, whether the logs were fake or not, they don't exactly show anything incriminating and were hardly going to convert anyone into supporting TeamColtra's coup.

Edited by Mayzie

All you did is show that Keve has UINE's and his allies best interests at heart. I guess he should be thanking you? What exactly are you trying to prove here?

I am not trying to say anything bad about anything... Im not taking a side... im not doing anything... I want people to see im not an awful person... and neither is keve... its just how people take things the wrong way... I am not trying to wrong anyone or make anyone feel bad. I just want to make sure in all the bickering the truth can be told.

Dear codeXveronica, Jenn, MingMei, Fire Lord Mai Li or any other name you are currently using to escape ZI,

Thank you for unrequired intervention, however, as im sure the CN community knows all about your previous personas and the number of alliances you've destroyed Im totally going to disregard your intervention here. Furthermore, this situation was resolved between me, you and Echelon and I think I'd be doing you a favor by suggesting you keep it that way.

Once again, Im not going to log dump I dont believe in it at all... and the recent events have really added to my anti-log-dumping belief....

P.S: Teamcoltra implicated you as supporting him in his little coup attempt, I think intervening on his behalf once he has retracted his statements as wrong and slanferous might not be your best political move....

- Your Friend Keve69

Political moves... pshhhhhhh screw politics... You can call me whatever you wish... but the fact of the matter is you had no problem with it then I was recruiting all the members in your alliance. Second of all I didnt take a stance toward anything... I am suprised that TC did that... I was neither for nor aginst it nor was I aware of it. Nexxt... I will say my opinions if I feel like it... just as I did... what I had to say was beside the point that TC took his statements backs... it was just what I had to say... and like I said if you read through those logs not all of it was bad.

Codex, I have known keve for pretty much 6 months now and he has been nothing but loyal to my (and his own) alliance. He tried time and again to have UINE become a super power, and now that its working TC tries a coup. Stop log dumping, the situation is resolved.

Yes the situation is resolved and I also wanted to put in my statement... as you might find... all of those logs where not suppose to be negative I did that to make a statement you can call me whatever you wish... bring back up the past or do whatever but I just want to set everything aside...

Congradulations to Keve and his wonderful alliance

Im glad to see UINE has 1Million NS.

If anyone would like to talk to me more then query codeXveronica.

Im not a bad person... neither is keve... neither is TeamColtra.

Good nite everyone :)

In the past few days I've had the "pleasure" of dealing with some situations dealing with UINE, and quite frankly Keve hasn't exactly made a positive impression upon me. Quite frankly, that doesn't matter to me, he leads his alliance his way, he has that right. Whether its the right or wrong way, I don't know because I don't have a front-row seat.

I hope the best to UINE, they generally seem like nice enough chaps, but it does seem alarming that in less then a week, two government members essentially came out against Keve. This could be either that Keve's not as nice in alliance as he is outside, or that for some reason less then desirable individuals are working their way into the UINE government. Naturally those outside the situation have no idea which it is, and the two sides will tell you completely contradicting stories, but ultimately in the coming weeks and months, the stability of UINE will make it known which of these two is the truth.

As for teamcoltra, in the last few days I've had the oppertunity to chat with him some, and to be honest, I kinda like the guy. For all this evil "power-mongering" talk that UINE and their allies produce, I think that he was doing what he thought was best, obviously thats what he thought, and others have the right to believe otherwise. I don't think he's a bad guy, I simply think he has some maturing to do yet.

In the past few days I've had the "pleasure" of dealing with some situations dealing with UINE, and quite frankly Keve hasn't exactly made a positive impression upon me. Quite frankly, that doesn't matter to me, he leads his alliance his way, he has that right. Whether its the right or wrong way, I don't know because I don't have a front-row seat.

I hope the best to UINE, they generally seem like nice enough chaps, but it does seem alarming that in less then a week, two government members essentially came out against Keve. This could be either that Keve's not as nice in alliance as he is outside, or that for some reason less then desirable individuals are working their way into the UINE government. Naturally those outside the situation have no idea which it is, and the two sides will tell you completely contradicting stories, but ultimately in the coming weeks and months, the stability of UINE will make it known which of these two is the truth.

As for teamcoltra, in the last few days I've had the oppertunity to chat with him some, and to be honest, I kinda like the guy. For all this evil "power-mongering" talk that UINE and their allies produce, I think that he was doing what he thought was best, obviously thats what he thought, and others have the right to believe otherwise. I don't think he's a bad guy, I simply think he has some maturing to do yet.

Well Put. My thoughts exactly.

I don't like how people just simply post up private conversations with each other on these forums as if its nothing.

First of all; they are FORMER GOV members... If you please take the time to actually talk to UINE gov you'll realize how we still support our leader.

Edited by MajorLu

Okay not to beat a dead horse or any of that, but I laugh at the fact that the only people crying about this still, are either TC sypmathisors, people who were implicated to have a hand in the coup, or people who are known to be flat out untrust worthy. Jenn, You've stomped your reputation dead so many you could say anything you wanted, anything at all, possibly even things that are scientifically proven, and not a single person would beleive you, Excepting for your current alliance of conquest, which just happens to be echelon. TeamColtra, and Keve dealt with the situation, all this !@#$%*ing and moaning in a topic that should by all means be long dead will get you nowhere except further into the hole of zero credibility that you find yourselves in now.

Do us all a favor, stop posting here.

(yes I know I posted here and im sure someone who has no idea how to read will point that out)

Let this be the last post and leave it at that.

i like TC but hes a world class fruitcake. supporting him makes u look nothign but bad!

Is this where i say i have known Jenn, Coltra and Keve for a long time?

Really, Coltra can be an asshat but at the same time be a nice guy, though this coup to me was uncalled for. IC he's an Emo idiot :P ooc he's a nice guy.

Keve, ive known you since the start of UINE, tried to help you a few times but had complications with Jenn, which unfortunately lead to me leaving, however you've lead UINE through the good and bad times, stayed out of the Karma war even though a lot of your main gov wanted in and ARES was saying no.

So i say

O/ Keve

O/ UINE

:)

P.S. will add more later when i can be bothered.

Wait.. I specifically said that Veronica had NOTHING to do with this.

Not that this is a thread I want to grave dig, I want nothing more than to see this thread die quickly... but the people that were involved were:

Rajistani

Myself

and Demago

Anyone who says otherwise do not know the facts.

Edited by teamcoltra

- Your Friend Keve69

So are you saying you support EZI?

Edit: Note that I'm just asking out of curiosity, as I hold no grudges or ill feelings towards you.

Edited by Caffine1

Okay not to beat a dead horse or any of that, but I laugh at the fact that the only people crying about this still, are either TC sypmathisors, people who were implicated to have a hand in the coup, or people who are known to be flat out untrust worthy. Jenn, You've stomped your reputation dead so many you could say anything you wanted, anything at all, possibly even things that are scientifically proven, and not a single person would beleive you, Excepting for your current alliance of conquest, which just happens to be echelon. TeamColtra, and Keve dealt with the situation, all this !@#$%*ing and moaning in a topic that should by all means be long dead will get you nowhere except further into the hole of zero credibility that you find yourselves in now.

Do us all a favor, stop posting here.

(yes I know I posted here and im sure someone who has no idea how to read will point that out)

Let this be the last post and leave it at that.

Conversations end when the discussion is exhausted, not when you'd like it, trying to demand that you get the last word is rather smug of you, from where I sit anyway. Nice veiled shot at Echelon there, its not that we necessarily believe that codeXveronica is not Jenn, we simply didn't think that it was that big of a deal. The continuation of the believe that "it is a big deal" is laughable considering that Keve allowed her to remain in his alliance, so do yourself a favor, stop "beating a dead horse", the dead horse being an argument that makes no sense.

i like TC but hes a world class fruitcake. supporting him makes u look nothign but bad!

I guess its a good thing that I don't care what other people think of me. I don't make opinions for the sake of other people, and I don't change my beliefs or betray my beliefs to make others happy.

Edited by memoryproblems

• 2 weeks later...
Is this where i say i have known Jenn, Coltra and Keve for a long time?

Really, Coltra can be an asshat but at the same time be a nice guy, though this coup to me was uncalled for. IC he's an Emo idiot :P ooc he's a nice guy.

Keve, ive known you since the start of UINE, tried to help you a few times but had complications with Jenn, which unfortunately lead to me leaving, however you've lead UINE through the good and bad times, stayed out of the Karma war even though a lot of your main gov wanted in and ARES was saying no.

So i say

O/ Keve

O/ UINE

:)

P.S. will add more later when i can be bothered.

The only reason we stayed out of the karma war is because of me.... I can dump even more logs to prove that... keve was ready to send us all in to get our heads chopped off.... the sane half of ARES gov could even tell you that... I was the one trying not get get UINE into a war thank you very much... and just to clear up.... you left the alliance because I wount change the colors of the forums.... what a big deall

O Brother.

• 3 months later...