teamcoltra

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polaris = Anti-Citadel

TOP = Citadel.

Echelon and Dark Templar just happend to be next to them on the list =/

You arranged the 2 sides as though it distinguished groups of people.

"Hey look guys, here's 2 alliances who's orders have 0 replies, and they're tied to citadel! but here's 2 alliances who are far from citadel and who's orders have been replied to!" which is a load of crap since one of the alliances with 0 replies is distinctly NOT tied to citadel or TOP, and one of the alliances with replies isn't exactly buddy-buddy with whoever you think is attacking citadel, or whatever conclusion you were getting to.

How can you say that keve?

<~Keve69[uINE]> FB (NpO, STA, NSO) Cit (TOP, GRemlins, Umbrella, Argent), SF (RoK, IRA, CSN, GOD, VE, etc...) and C&G (Athens, MK, Vanguard, etc...)<~Keve69[uINE]> each of the four sides wants to see the other 3 go down<~Keve69[uINE]> however makes the first mistake that leads to war<~Keve69[uINE]> will get raped by the 3 other sides<~Keve69[uINE]> UINE is very closely tied to FB (NpO) and less closely to RoK (SF)<+MajorLu[uINE|DMoIA]> an ice themed group for a canadian led alliance<~Keve69[uINE]> whatever happens I intend us to honour our treaties and will move with NpO<~Keve69[uINE]> our second consideration is RoK<~Keve69[uINE]> now let us all pray that FB isnt the first side to make a mistake

Even if those logs are true, I don't really see what they show at all. He wants to move towards Polaris, because he likes them the most, but also says he will honor his treaties.

Again, damn you Keve69, stating you will honor your treaties.

My favourite part was where Citadel was placed on economic sanctions

No soup for you?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

I was going to mention that:

Dear NADC,

This is what a coup looks like...

Not messaging your friends telling them you want to start a new alliance.

Love,

Coltra

Dear Coltra,

My coup at least had SOME basis of reasoning. This one's just gay.

I Still Don't Like You,

The Former Otto V Bismarck

Former Internal Affairs Minister

Ex- North Atlantic Defense Coalition

<~Keve69[uINE]> FB (NpO, STA, NSO) Cit (TOP, GRemlins, Umbrella, Argent), SF (RoK, IRA, CSN, GOD, VE, etc...) and C&G (Athens, MK, Vanguard, etc...)<~Keve69[uINE]> each of the four sides wants to see the other 3 go down<~Keve69[uINE]> however makes the first mistake that leads to war<~Keve69[uINE]> will get raped by the 3 other sides<~Keve69[uINE]> UINE is very closely tied to FB (NpO) and less closely to RoK (SF)<+MajorLu[uINE|DMoIA]> an ice themed group for a canadian led alliance<~Keve69[uINE]> whatever happens I intend us to honour our treaties and will move with NpO<~Keve69[uINE]> our second consideration is RoK<~Keve69[uINE]> now let us all pray that FB isnt the first side to make a mistake

He wants to side with their allies in Polaris, but hopes they won't get rolled when they do so? What's your point with this part, or is this just some horrible attempt to get support from Citadel, SF, and C&G?

You want a cookie? Yes, tensions are high and whichever bloc drops the ball is going to get rolled next war. It's the way of Planet Bob.

Clearly this is some ridiculous attempt to grab power in UINE. Just like a lot of others I only recognize Keve as the rightful Emperor of UINE, I hope the rest of UINE sees this for what it is and supports Keve as well.

I agree, Emperor Marx. This is by no means true and I hope UINE realize that.

I've talked with Keve, there was no intention of slighting Citadel out of tech. The only worry was that Citadel was sparing of their slots and may have been less forgiving had their been problems with the sellers. But as has been said, that issue was taken care of and was no longer even an issue.

This has been used by coltra to rally support within UINE in an attempt to power grab and take power. And quite frankly, coltra, it's not working.

He wants to side with their allies in Polaris, but hopes they won't get rolled when they do so? What's your point with this part, or is this just some horrible attempt to get support from Citadel, SF, and C&G?

Which doesn't even make since given UINE's close relationship to SF via ARES and CnG's close ties to Frostbite. It's completely lacking and is being used to stretch the truth in order for coltra to gain support for his movement.

Edited by The AUT

What is this even trying to prove... I dont even -----

Polaris = Anti-Citadel

TOP = Citadel

Last I checked Polaris and TOP were getting along just fine.

TOP are actually not the demons that will eat you in the night (That's NSO :P)

Okay so please explain something:

We post legit logs, and you claim they are faked... with photoshop and everything... ANYTHING can be faked... Someone go find me the announcement thread for NPO I don't believe they actually exist. If you want proof, but don't accept the proof that doesn't benifet you, whats the point of proof.

Those were the hidden topics, theres a thread on it on TSU forums. It was hidden "because of a forum glitch" according to Keve, even though admin CP logs show otherwise.

But if they were hidden because of some anti-citadel conspiracy, then why is Dark Templar hidden too? They're pretty far from Citadel.

And where's the blackmail? I'm still waiting on all these buzzwords.

lol

Coltra strikes again. Didn't he get kicked out of NADC for something like this?

Please read my letter to the NADC. This is a coup... what I did at NADC was messaging a IRL friend telling him I am starting up an alliance. hardly a coup.

Those were the hidden topics, theres a thread on it on TSU forums. It was hidden "because of a forum glitch" according to Keve, even though admin CP logs show otherwise.

Nobody hid any topics on the TSU forums... thats the goal of TSU.... Brining everything to light

/me facedesks

We post legit logs, and you claim they are faked... with photoshop and everything... ANYTHING can be faked... Someone go find me the announcement thread for NPO I don't believe they actually exist. If you want proof, but don't accept the proof that doesn't benifet you, whats the point of proof.

The point of proof is to show the truth, which you wifully neglect to serve your own agenda.

Your "proof" is amounting to nothing more than you power grabbing again.

Edited by The AUT

Even if those logs WERE real, what part of your accusations do they prove? Blackmail? Nope. Lying? Nope. They show you and veronica being upset because the Emperor of your alliance decided to do something on his own without consulting you. Which he doesnt have to. And then something about not wanting to kick out someone who you didn't like. Boohoo, cry me a river.

You post logs showing absolutely nothing. Keve "doesnt care" if cXv leaves the alliance, and that he'll defend his treaty partners even if they get rolled. Neither of which give any credit to your argument.

Ask Echelon about 30 million, and as you are in Polaris I am sure you know of it.

As polaris was the ones who supported Keve and told Echelon to back down.

"Proof = Were bigger" I'm sure you remember that.

Umm... he's in Nueva Vida. :P

Edited by Uralica

Yes, anything can be faked. And you saying "OH HEY GUIZE I HABZ LOGS IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME I CAN POST" and then later you post them makes it easy for people to assume they're fabricated. Just give up, leave UINE maybe there's another alliance out there who will accept you provided Keve is merciful enough to let you leave with your infrastructure to begin with.