Sometimes Its Just Necessary

teamcoltra

I was in UINE for a whopping 5 days (and was a DMoIA in that short time -- and I'm not even IA-centered) and Keve offered me whatever position I wanted just for me to stay (which did include the Triumvirate - I think it was Skoshuke's seat he planned on giving me). Note, I clearly didn't take the offer since I didn't want to interfere with democratic processes. I would've left eventually anyways so I could join my last alliance. A shame I didn't keep those logs, should have known Keve wasn't going to get far until he was found out.

That's why I'm not surprised by this. Not in the very least.

EDIT:: Also, I delete my logs 3 weeks after I leave an alliance. Kthnx.

Edited by Beatrice

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TeamColtra if you don't like it here is an idea....

You can just git out! :P

You don't coup a government because you alone don't like the direction they are allegedly going.

I had never WANTED to do this... I was made aware by internal sources... and friends of the alliance, that it was a majority decission that wanted keve out of government. I had intended on leaving the alliance like a normal person, I dont NEED to have a coup on my record, especially a failed one. I intend on seeing that this is NOT failed.

I don't really know what Keve did, but cVx seems like a GREAT person to have in your government based off those logs. She wanted to leave the alliance and now she is government! Imagine that.

Hardly, and CodeXVeronica will further post logs of her conversations with keve, but he has made it very clear that he would be throwing her to the wolfs if she left.

Your counterargument is amazing.

Also, Throwing her to the wolves if she left *gasp*. Since shes not in the alliance anymore, why would he protect her from the wolves? Show us the logs please, and don't make claims about them before having done so.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Carthage does not support nor recognize the couping of Keve. Until order is restored within UINE and Keve is brought back to his rightful place, we will pull out of all obligations, namely the Tech Sellers Union.

You won't get far without Keve, UINE.

I don't really know what Keve did, but cVx seems like a GREAT person to have in your government based off those logs. She wanted to leave the alliance and now she is government! Imagine that.

She wanted to leave the alliance because she was being tormented by Keve, and knew that the alliance was failing because of him.

Some proof of Keves black mail for one

Do you even know what blackmail means? Those logs are a conversation between you, Keve, and cXv, so unless you and cXv did something illegal and keve is trying to make you pay him so he doesn't rat you out, then he isn't blackmail you or your goldfish.

The logs show YOU crying like a little girl though. Nice.

What about the logs he posted? It clearly states that Keve planned to tech embargo Citadel because his ALLIES (aka you and those posting againist this coup) are planning a war against citadel.

And why can't he do that? That's his position as the LEADER of the alliance to have his policy be in line with that of his allies.

Also, its common knowledge (from IRC) that keve hid topics from alliances that came to TSU forums so that they wouldnt be seen by other TSU signatories).

Prove. it.

Ergo, he didn't tell everyone else in TSU to embargo Citadel, he just tried to trick them into doing so.

No proof.

2dgsrxl.jpg

Dark Templar is allied to Citadel? First ive heard of it. I remember them being allied to GR and NV and PC pretty clearly though.

Echelon is against Citadel? First I've heard of it.

Ridiculous claims.

Ok these logs were already discussd in the past and have clearly been edited... *sigh* im not into the buisness of epic log-dumping so I wont go there... that being said as was mentiopned earlier you have no support from inside or outside UINE. Now, please go away... the only reason you were tollerated in UINE was because youve been telling me for a few weeks you were leaving and needed a place to stay until you could create your own alliance. Now with retrospect that was a mistake :P

What about the logs he posted? It clearly states that Keve planned to tech embargo Citadel because his ALLIES (aka you and those posting againist this coup) are planning a war against citadel.

Also, its common knowledge (from IRC) that keve hid topics from alliances that came to TSU forums so that they wouldnt be seen by other TSU signatories).

Ergo, he didn't tell everyone else in TSU to embargo Citadel, he just tried to trick them into doing so.

Proof:

2dgsrxl.jpg

1) Dark Templar as a Citadel alliance?

2) Echelon as a NpO ally?

You crack me up.

Indeed I am not and have never planned to hurt CItadel, this has been discussed with DrDan and TOP already...

You jerk not planning to hurt citadel gosh how could you.

3m/50 tech :gag:

This I can agree with.

My failed coup was better. You should know by now you can never one up Otto V. Bismarck.

I was going to mention that:

Dear NADC,

This is what a coup looks like...

Not messaging your friends telling them you want to start a new alliance.

Love,

Coltra

Polaris = Anti-Citadel

TOP = Citadel.

Echelon and Dark Templar just happend to be next to them on the list =/

And they also disprove your example.

Nice try though.

How can you say that keve?

<~Keve69[uINE]> FB (NpO, STA, NSO) Cit (TOP, GRemlins, Umbrella, Argent), SF (RoK, IRA, CSN, GOD, VE, etc...) and C&G (Athens, MK, Vanguard, etc...)<~Keve69[uINE]> each of the four sides wants to see the other 3 go down<~Keve69[uINE]> however makes the first mistake that leads to war<~Keve69[uINE]> will get raped by the 3 other sides<~Keve69[uINE]> UINE is very closely tied to FB (NpO) and less closely to RoK (SF)<+MajorLu[uINE|DMoIA]> an ice themed group for a canadian led alliance<~Keve69[uINE]> whatever happens I intend us to honour our treaties and will move with NpO<~Keve69[uINE]> our second consideration is RoK<~Keve69[uINE]> now let us all pray that FB isnt the first side to make a mistake

How can you say that keve?

<~Keve69[uINE]> FB (NpO, STA, NSO) Cit (TOP, GRemlins, Umbrella, Argent), SF (RoK, IRA, CSN, GOD, VE, etc...) and C&G (Athens, MK, Vanguard, etc...)<~Keve69[uINE]> each of the four sides wants to see the other 3 go down<~Keve69[uINE]> however makes the first mistake that leads to war<~Keve69[uINE]> will get raped by the 3 other sides<~Keve69[uINE]> UINE is very closely tied to FB (NpO) and less closely to RoK (SF)<+MajorLu[uINE|DMoIA]> an ice themed group for a canadian led alliance<~Keve69[uINE]> whatever happens I intend us to honour our treaties and will move with NpO<~Keve69[uINE]> our second consideration is RoK<~Keve69[uINE]> now let us all pray that FB isnt the first side to make a mistake

I can fake logs too.

Lying wasn't invented yesterday you know.