Aussies VS Poms October 2010 Cricket Clan :)

Razorade

Correction, Australia won the one day series, the ashes loss was up kick up the butt for us:)

I love Cricket as much as i love Football(soccer)

which means i LOVE it.

Wow! A fellow Pokemon, Australian (in the RL realm, if I predict correctly), cricket and football lover. Nice.

Let's see... what to say about cricket. I'm a right hand orthodox (off-spin) bowler who can't bowl a doosra to save his life, and wicketkeeps. Therefore, I am one of a select few who are termed as "wicketkeeper-bowlers".

Correction, Australia won the one day series, the ashes loss was up kick up the butt for us:)

I agree about the kick up the butt. We definately needed it. Though, to be fair nearly every decision went against us in the Test matches, and nearly every decision went against England in the One Day Series. Normally the odd bad decision doesn't influence a game too much, but during the England-Australia series poor umpiring made a huge impact on the outcomes of several games.

Edited by Ch33kY

Wow! A fellow Pokemon, Australian (in the RL realm, if I predict correctly), cricket and football lover. Nice.

Let's see... what to say about cricket. I'm a right hand orthodox (off-spin) bowler who can't bowl a doosra to save his life, and wicketkeeps. Therefore, I am one of a select few who are termed as "wicketkeeper-bowlers".

:o you got me perfect xD

lemme see, im an alright batsman, to aggressive, get out caught to much. can bowl spin at 60km/h or straight at 120km/h :D