The Brain spawned a seed

Freelancer

Parenting is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood.

That said Camerontech and Solidarity Union are my !@#$%^& children and if anyone is going to put them out them out of their missery it will be me..

TLDR

The Solidarity Union, is under the full protection of The Brain till further notice.

/S/

Freelancer, Maroon Dewmigod

Shane-0

theragu40

mr3looc

Edited by Freelancer

Interesting name you have there.

What is the theme of said alliance?

from the Solidarity Forum

Cybernations, now a mature and increasingly violent world, has been showing it's members time and time again that it is a great breeding ground for hatred and oppression. Alliances are formed, strategic collectives of members join ranks to protect themselves from whatever they fear the most at the moment and for a time, things are good. But all too often it ends badly, it's members are lied too, extorted or forced into submission, sometimes the members are hurt by the very things they were trying to escape from by seeking out an alliance in the first place.

Alliances form bonds and treaties with each other, and break them at the first sign of trouble, the world has become one big superficial popularity contest, one where the winners are applauded and annihalted all in the same week and by the same people. Just like the Solidarity Union of Poland from the 1980's is widely credited for bringing democracy to Eastern Europe and for taking down the Berlin Wall, the Solidarity Union of Cybernations seeks to release the members from the widespread corruption, oppression and juvenile behavior this world seems so good at expressing.

The Union believes that the most important thing a person has in the world is his word and we do not intend on giving it away lightly. We are open to contracts with other alliances who treat their members with the respect they deserve, but will be very careful in anything we sign. We do not believe in NAP's, ODP's or friendship agreements, only solid agreements signed in blood. Loyalty, respect for each other, dedication and a fighting spirit are requirements for all members.

On behalf of the Union, I'd like to thank The Brain for their protection.

from the Solidarity Forum

On behalf of the Union, I'd like to thank The Brain for their protection.

I mustve missed your DoE, my apologies and my belated congrats on the new AA, also congrats on this protectorate. The Brain are a mighty fine bunch..except that Freelancer guy, hes kind of shady

I mustve missed your DoE, my apologies and my belated congrats on the new AA, also congrats on this protectorate. The Brain are a mighty fine bunch..except that Freelancer guy, hes kind of shady

Freelancer is completely shady...

Congrats on the new alliance and best wishes, Cam.

Parenting is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood.

Please tell me Free isnt the one fostering the emotional or social development of you you boys??? Wait on second thought Free fostering any of the above is just wrong :P

Congrats to Cam and friends on their new alliance. I wish you only the best! Very classy Brain looking out for them!

Please tell me Free isnt the one fostering the emotional or social development of you you boys??? Wait on second thought Free fostering any of the above is just wrong :P

Congrats to Cam and friends on their new alliance. I wish you only the best! Very classy Brain looking out for them!

We're going to grow up a little messed up, it's a given.

Thanks for all the good wishes

Interesting given the history both long and short of the people mentioned. I for one think that Freelancer and Cameron working together is far likely to be a successful venture then the recent shens. I look forward to future announcements from the lot of you, particularly a dispatch from Freelancer on the parenting tools he employs to inspire discipline.

The strap or the time out?

Good luck Cam, Brain is a good outfit they were a class act when we had them at MA.

Parenting by me is 100% reality check, when you leave my nest your ready for anything the world throws at you.

To date all my children with the exception of 1 have become productive members of society, be it warmonger or humanitarian, I'll admit some still seek therapy due to there upbringing, they know dad still loves them though.

Interesting given the history both long and short of the people mentioned. I for one think that Freelancer and Cameron working together is far likely to be a successful venture then the recent shens. I look forward to future announcements from the lot of you, particularly a dispatch from Freelancer on the parenting tools he employs to inspire discipline.

The strap or the time out?

Good luck Cam, Brain is a good outfit they were a class act when we had them at MA.

While under our protection we have a few rules, hopfully we don't have to put anyone in the hotseat.

Thorgrum, you should know be by now, I was raised by dads "BBB" (Big Black Belt) time outs are punishments you get from your mother.