Official LoSS Announcement

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt Randy will be out of gov for too long. Senate elections are coming up.

Also, amossio... I realize that you feel obligated to stand up for LoSS and we will do the same to you, however this isn't really the time or place for this kind of pointless arguing. Same goes to you Krunk.

I want us to start on a new leaf, but we keep retracting to bickering. LoSS is better than this and I will not stand for it.

WOOOOOOOOOT

After nearly two years straight in a LOSS government position (had to take a month off to get married) I finally get to get some sleep and take a break.

Congrats to the elected guys. Drugs is always there to lead when needed. Legion-X, this is well deserved and probably long over due. Hunter.....I know you issues from past alliances. Since you have been in LOSS you have done nothing but help. Whatever past grievances people have had with you outside LOSS, you have been a positive thing since joining LOSS. Let them dwell on the past and you keep doing what your doing. They will get over their unconscious (maybe conscious..who knows???) obsessive fetish with you at some point.

Oh God. Please Lord save the uninformed and misguided.

I only hope that what is said here is a new era cause this doesn't look as good as the old.

it will be a different term, and if anyone has questions feel free to ask and slade thank you it feels great to be a trium after 3 years and multiple senate terms.

Slade, you deserve a nice break. Two years is a long time. I see great things coming from this new government and we will move nowhere but forwards from here.

And I thought this would be full of blind hails.. Damn. :P

It's time to put our Drama Llama caps on boys, it's gonna be rainin pretty hard soon.

We *almost* squeaked by there... xD

That's a good thing too. It would be unfortunate to have a former Vox spy in LoSS. To SOS Brigade, My condolences.

Your condolences have been duly noted and filed away in the drawer labeled "don't care." :v:

He's ours and we wub him. :wub:

Your condolences have been duly noted and filed away in the drawer labeled "don't care." :v:

He's ours and we wub him. :wub:

I wub you too!!!!!!! :wub:

DW you really think I was in vox, haha, just because I disliked NPO didn't mean I was in vox, If you go by that thought then you might as well say everyone in karma that fought against NPO was in vox.....

Krunk, Locke loves me for now and forever!!!!!!! :v:

O/ LoSS

the new gov will be awesome, congrats to everyone in it, no randy but I'm sure he will run for senate or some.

Edited by Amossio

I have a question.

Has it ever been answered?

is it LoSS or LOSS?

Quick and simple answer............If you were in the alliance during the Great War era then it is LOSS, if you were in the alliance starting on Pink onward (like me) then it is LoSS.

That is pretty much how the argument always fills out. GW people argue LOSS, the rest of us say LoSS. It has become the fun little argument to have every few months.

I have to agree with Krunk on this one. I have logs of him wanting to join BTO and then 15 minutes later saying he is too loyal to LoSS to leave :rolleyes:

You know, I wonder if those logs go a bit like our conversation circa the Karma War- You: "HAY NEURONIA WANT TOO JOYN MY ALLIANCE" me: "sorry, dude, i'm already in the alliance of which you're a protectorate" you: "MINE IS BETTAR PLUS LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES" me: "screw off"

You haven't changed a smidge, have you?

Edited by Neuronia