Official LoSS Announcement

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as much LoSS making the mistake before, but they are repeating a mistake by two previous alliances.
Fort if you have something to say to me, please take it to query.

Or just post it in this thread, it would really liven it up. ^_^

LoSS made a mistake? When?

On a side note, the government looks a little better than the last. Still a few left to weed out but keep up the good work!

The made a mistake when

1-They allowed you to join the alliance

2-when they gave you MoFA

3-When they protected BTO

but it's alright all the mistakes have been covered, now you not in LoSS, yo're not MoFA and your perculiar cn political decisions made sure LoSS drop you from their protectorates list.

They don't need to weed out anyone from that list on my opinion, the weeding was done when you left. I support all those in that list.

o/ LoSS

Edited by Amossio

And I thought this would be full of blind hails.. Damn. :P

It's time to put our Drama Llama caps on boys, it's gonna be rainin pretty hard soon.

I would like to officially invite you into the "People Kevanovia Likes The Most" club.

I'm happy to see this new government, I know some people have problems with some of/one of the old government members returning but I'm glad to see him back in there. LoSS is a great alliance and I look forward to seeing what they will produce.

Hopefully you can recover from your...slump.....

Internal problems are never good -- Especially when the whole world and their mothers can see whats going on.

o/

Krunk why do you provoke LoSS and then make useless and immature topics on why LoSS is provoking you, so far all I have seen is you being a moron and constantly seeking a reaction, doesn’t NSO give you enough attention thus you have to continuously antagonise LoSS .

Krunk why do you provoke LoSS and then make useless and immature topics on why LoSS is provoking you, so far all I have seen is you being a moron and constantly seeking a reaction, doesn't NSO give you enough attention thus you have to continuously antagonise LoSS .

Wow....I didn't realize that wishing a shrinking alliance luck in getting back to growing again was antagonistic.

Look at their stats for pete's sake.

Wow....I didn't realize that wishing a shrinking alliance luck in getting back to growing again was antagonistic.

Look at their stats for pete's sake.

I know exactly what you're doing, your comments are completly uneeded, I'm sure LoSS can see their own stats, you don't have to point nothing out, you clearly want a reaction, seriously, your behaviour is laughable.

I know exactly what you're doing, your comments are completly uneeded, I'm sure LoSS can see their own stats, you don't have to point nothing out, you clearly want a reaction, seriously, your behaviour is laughable.

If I wanted a reaction....I have obviously gotten one from you.

H FREAKING AIL LOSS!!!! GOOD LUCK IN RETURNING TO 200 ISH MEMBERS!!!!!

You have no right to tell me who I can and cannot hail. You are not my mommy (Although you Apparently want to be so bad).

Edited by Krunk the Great

If I wanted a reaction....I have obviously gotten one from you.

H FREAKING AIL LOSS!!!! GOOD LUCK IN RETURNING TO 200 ISH MEMBERS!!!!!

You have no right to tell me who I can and cannot hail. You are not my mommy (Although you Apparently want to be so bad).

yes you have although I'm not LoSS....

sighs, Krunk you defame NSO in my eyes with every action you do.

If I was your mum I'd have put you down already.

yes you have although I'm not LoSS....

sighs, Krunk you defame NSO in my eyes with every action you do.

If I was your mum I'd have put you down already.

If I had a penny for every time you've said something relevant in this thread, I'd be a broke man.

[15.Nov.2009 05:19:03 PM]<Dingo>Amossio who?

I am glad LoSS has you as far away from their Foreign Affairs Department as possible, You are the blackest of smears upon your alliance.

Wasn't he your deputy FA guy for a while?

But I apologize for insulting your skills by insinuating that amossio would be let into your FA dept. Not even *I* would make such a grave mistake.

Krunk so cool he smash real good

Congrats LoSS :)

If I had a penny for every time you've said something relevant in this thread, I'd be a broke man.

I am glad LoSS has you as far away from their Foreign Affairs Department as possible, You are the blackest of smears upon your alliance.

I hate to brake it to you but your first statement dosn't make sence I guess you're trying to insult but in fact it's somewhat like a compliment, thanks for pointing out I'm being relevant

I'm not in LoSS.....

I have said that before!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SOS brigade

Krunk, your behaviour is of a needy child, you clearly have mother issues

Edited by Amossio

I hate to brake it to you but your first statement dosn't make sence I guess you're trying to insult but in fact it's somewhat like a compliment, thanks for pointing out I'm being relevant

I'm not in LoSS.....

I have said that before!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SOS brigade

Krunk, your behaviour is of a needy child, you clearly have mother issues

Amossio, I hate to burst your little bubble, but read what I said.

I said if I had a penny for every time you have been relevant (Including the quoted post)

I would have no pennies.

This means you're irrelevant.

Say it with me "Amossio = Irrelevant" Good boy!

I know you're SOS Brigade -- You are far from LoSS' FA department by not being IN LoSS. Are you *really* that dull?

Fort if you have something to say to me, please take it to query.

There is nothing to say or settle, because there is nothing that will change.

EDIT: Other people between the quoted post and my own, chill... Especially you Krunk...

jeez...

Edited by Fort Pitt

There is nothing to say or settle, because there is nothing that will change.

EDIT: Other people between the quoted post and my own, chill... Especially you Krunk...

jeez...

But....but....he's so easy

You're right...I kind of feel like that bully who picks on the fat kid at recess now :(

Thanks

/feel bad :(