An announcement from the Embattled Primarchy of Independent Citizens

Lord Boris

Oh?

At one point, nearly 40 members, though we had dropped down to under 25 at the end.

Some members just loved it too much.

EPIC Nations.

Founded by Westside and Ender

We, westie, Skable, hokage, and I(Ender), are from EPIC, a small alliance that recently disbandand. There we learned the vaules of knowledge. The knowledge that experinced nations have, and should pass down to new nations. We also learned the vaule of watching out for one another. EPIC was so small that any members problems were solved in a flash by a varitety of members. We seek to bring the above to every and all members of EPIC Nations. That's us, and I assume we will learn more about you when you apply to be a member.

It's a damn shame.

As far as the new incarnation of EPIC (mentioned once or twice in this thread) goes, please note that the protectorate agreement with MK was dissolved when Lord Boris announced the disbandment and we will only protect the "Embattled Primarchy of Independent Citizens" AA, as promised, until the 29th of November to give EPIC members time to figure out what to do.

I bid you all farewell.

You know, LB, I never quite liked you for your role in the fabrication of the AHEAD's part of the LoFN War's CB (you weren't much genuine while talking with me, and your silence afterwards was deafening). I'm not completely sure that I am sad that you're leaving...

<_<

[ooc]

Hey, of course I am!

I'm sorry to hear about your RL troubles: best of luck with them.

Take care.

[/ooc]