Veritas Aequitas Announcement

JWConner

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a feeling log dumping was being looked down on. Are you now asking us to do such things? After telling us how bad we've been with restricting their movements? Which is it, do things right, or do things that are looked down on?

And we have nothing to hide. Some individuals might just not like these things on the forums.

I never said log dumping was bad, so go ahead and dump them. You claim nothing to hide, yet you refuse to discuss things publically, kind of a hypocrite, aren't you?

No no no, AJ said it was definite in DefCOn...don't argue with him. He's always right. We wouldn't want facts to skew his drivel.

You seem a little bitter, and when I'm wrong, I've never been one to not admit that. I was wrong in that, I thought it was defcon, it was auric armada. See? You really don't know how I work if you're going around believing what you said right there.

Its all really perspective on terms.

By saying to a nation, "you can't join x alliance or we'll go back to war with you", is much different from saying, "hey x alliances, you're not allowed to accept this nation into your alliance"

If the term were put into place, there'd be nothing stopping you from accepting the nation into the alliance, but you would be taking on the baggage of a terms violator and them possibly being put into a state of war which would be a diplomatic nightmare which would have been easily avoided by not accepting the person in the first place.

And honestly, this was my take on the terms laid out. As I stated, I didn't look at it from the alliances' point of view. Only that of the nations in question. In no way were terms laid out to tell our allies and their allies or other alliances for that matter who they can and can't take in as members. For one that's incredibly stupid and two, it's never been our intention. It may have been naive in the political aspect of things, but it was in no way representative in our view of their sovereignty. I expect that most who have commented know this.

And honestly, this was my take on the terms laid out. As I stated, I didn't look at it from the alliances' point of view. Only that of the nations in question. In no way were terms laid out to tell our allies and their allies or other alliances for that matter who they can and can't take in as members. For one that's incredibly stupid and two, it's never been our intention. It may have been naive in the political aspect of things, but it was in no way representative in our view of their sovereignty. I expect that most who have commented know this.

Hey, you're willing to apologize and correct yourself. It may have been a mistake at first but good on you for removing that term.

I never said log dumping was bad, so go ahead and dump them. You claim nothing to hide, yet you refuse to discuss things publically, kind of a hypocrite, aren't you?

*publicly

Sorry, grammar nazi in me just couldn't let it go.

Anywho, those issues are now dead since the restrictions have been removed.

You seem a little bitter, and when I'm wrong, I've never been one to not admit that. I was wrong in that, I thought it was defcon, it was auric armada. See? You really don't know how I work if you're going around believing what you said right there.

No take it back! Now I can't, with a good conscious, troll you for it. -_-

Fair? By who's definition? The parties involved or un-initiated bystanders such as yourself?

Your leaders opinion, as he apologized for it.

Also, JWConner, I hate your decisions most of the time, but I have always respected you and will continue to. Good man.

VA and these nations came to terms. How and why is their business. The End.

Now run along children. The grown-ups would like to talk and you're bothering us.

Personally I hate talk, and prefer action. But whatever floats your boat :P

VA and these nations came to terms. How and why is their business. The End.

Now run along children. The grown-ups would like to talk and you're bothering us.

What? "Hey guys, I'm getting in your business of what you're commenting on to tell you not to get into their business!"

:huh:

Edit:

(ooc)

Personally I hate talk, and prefer action. But whatever floats your boat

OK, then. :P

(/ooc)

Edited by Penkala

So i have been sent here to apologize...but after seeing all these responses i feel rather jipped....*makes note not to let Brother-Kane and Penkala handle negotiations* Anyway im here to clear a few things up and make my apology...note this apology was previously approved by JWConner.

1. I do apologize for using nukes before going to conner myself.

2. I Apologize for joining VA under false Pretenses.

3. I apologize using the warchests i requested as LoAF to pick one of my targets.

Edited by Voldorish

From IAA's stance, we have viewed this entire situation as an indirect attack on our sovereignty - Voldorish has made a mistake in going nuclear rogue against Veritas Aequitas, but regardless of that circumstance, the Empire will never permit our membership to be dictated or restricted by exterior forces. Personally and collectively we thank VA for renouncing the term in question and appreciate their work in creating an amicable solution to a rather radioactive situation.

Edited by Chimaera

To clear a few things up however...we approached VA after we attacked, before nukes, and asked for the terms and erixxxx and mankiller told us to screw ourselves and banned us from their chans and what not.

Before update last night i sent VA messages about the possible peace and said to ask conner..those nations responded with nukes and attacks..i never counter attacked.

As far as spying..im not admitting to spying..it was hardly spying..i joined under false pretenses yes..but i only chose one nation based off their warchest..the other 2 had good warchests and were a good match for me. All it did was save me a spy op.

As of now the terms are completed-minus the reps and ZI- Any farther attacks on me is an attack on my home <3IAA<3

Edited by Voldorish

From IAA's stance, we have viewed this entire situation as an indirect attack on our sovereignty - Voldorish has made a mistake in going nuclear rogue against Veritas Aequitas, but regardless of that circumstance, the Empire will never permit our membership to be dictated or restricted by exterior forces.

Just when you think you've seen it all.