Veritas Aequitas Announcement

JWConner

So while I said I wouldn't discuss this further...I'm going to make this exception:

As I've explained to the alliances involved, it was not meant to interfere with their sovereignty. If you claim to have read all 10 pages, then you will have read that part. I have spoken with a few of these alliances leaders/prominent members and have expressed this to them. It was an oversight on my part...albeit a very big oversight...that I was looking at it from the point of view of not the alliances involved, but the ones being restricted. Again, there's no reason to continue to beat a dead horse here.

People keep asking why I thought I could impose this on the alliances...I didn't. It was meant on the nations themselves. Which I have explained. Whether or not you deem this a viable explanation or not, that's your deal. But this is what transpired, it was a mistake on my part, I have taken accountability for that oversight, and things have been corrected.

If you all want to continue on your rants, please feel free. But as I've stated previously, this issue is dead, handled and we're moving on. I'd suggest you all do the same.

please feel free to reread what i posted, then please read the post i quoted. then go back to where i replied to your post about removing said term.

once you have done that, please reread what i posted and then tell me where i was ranting, instead of explaining to the person i quoted basically how wrong he was about how this thread has gone down.

i know the issue is long dead but it was quite easy to see that Lord Derfel had not read pretty much any of the 10 pages involved in this thread and made a comment that i felt needed addressing. if Lord Derfel had actually read through the thread, he would have known you retracted that term but i doubt that he did and simply tried to be clever and failed at that.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic