A Plea to the International Community

Nagato the Great

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Look up the Duga-3 OTH radar. The Russians had it before they even had satellites. I also have modern day technology.

I've had the radar system for ages.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/ru.../steel-yard.htm

I have 4 of those stations. Or I could go and ask Norway for THEIR OTH radar records.

OOC: I don't see their max range anywhere I look. Can you provide a max distance and source?

Okay, now Dranagg truly is spouting nonsense.
"I suggest you double check your water pipes for lead." -President Uberstein

More proof of their internal privateering plot. The Finns must be in on the cover story. What did they promise you Finland? Gold? Oil? Slaves?

OOC: I don't see their max range anywhere I look. Can you provide a max distance and source?

OOC:

EDIT: I found the range, 2500km. I'm currently building 2 more sites that have a 5000km range.

I have to say, I find the 2500km number hard to believe, because the distance from the DUGA-3 site IRL to the continental United States is way over that, and I know that site was used to watch for US missile launches.

Edited by BaronUberstein

OOC: I provided the source I used, I don't really have any others. You can google it if you want, though it seems the Russians are very secretive about these things.

OOC: This says the maximum range of the radar system is about 3000 km. Radar weakens over distance, so your signal would falter by the time it reached Yerevan. Meanwhile, Sudan, where Mandalore is, is roughly 5000 km from Finland, according to Google Earth. You would see them take off, but wouldn't know if they were bombers, or if they were heading to Sudan.

Calling on the international community was your first mistake, they can’t bring themselves to care, Mandalore's simply not high enough profile. Mandalore will burn long before most of these shortsighted selfish self-interested bureaucrats bother to notice, much less care. Sarah Tintagyl’s world-wide consensus had crumbled a long time ago, a fragile harmony apparently held together by the force of will of a single individual, who ultimately abandoned her alleged ideal almost casually. . . coward. . . and now you're living with the consequences of her ultimate failure.

I have no reason not to trust Finland’s intelligence assessment regarding the circumstances of these incidents, it’s painfully obvious who’s responsible, yet Procinctia is not in a position to do anything about it.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Liska Atka, acting Generalissimo of Procinctia

Edited by Generalissimo

We've been the targets of terrible acts of terror. Furon launched cruise missiles at us, killing hundreds of innocent people. Then, Deuchland not only made a bombing run on innocent people, they then spilled oil on our coast and released hundreds of criminals into Mandalore. PRC launched more cruise missiles, which were thankfully destroyed by the UMS. We need the help of the international community. How can you stand by watching innocent people be subject to this? We need help, or more civilians will suffer.

1) The portion which is in bold is complete blasphemy

2) Why would PRC even give a damn to waste Fuel, and Money to send cruise missiles at your silly nation?

3) How the hell do we have cruise missiles, when the only missiles still comissioned are the nuclear warheads the rest have been decommissioned and we wont just fire it at your nation.

4) More lies since our only naval ship has been docked in Kuching for the past 12 days for maintenance and repairs.

The fact that the nation of Mandalore is denying these accusations so aggressively is only more evidence of their guilt. To bomb yourself just because you cannot do anything on your own, then demand the international community does everything for you, is the lowest of lows in the eyes of Dranagg.

The United Mechodamian States hereby declare that all people in Dranagg, and all other nationals of other nations, who assert that Mandalore has conducted a self-inflicted attack are mentally retarded. It has been said near a dozen times: Mandalore has had no militarized installations. Period. Is it really that hard to understand?

Edited by SpacingOutMan

The fact that the nation of Mandalore is denying these accusations so aggressively is only more evidence of their guilt. To bomb yourself just because you cannot do anything on your own, then demand the international community does everything for you, is the lowest of lows in the eyes of Dranagg.
Dranagg, we have the support of Nod and UMS. Do you really think we would bomb ourselves just to get aid? Dranagg, kindly halt your insensitive comments, they are offensive to the good Mandalorians who have lost loved ones in these attacks.

"Ignore the Dranaggians. The only ones they praise are themselves. everyone else they condemn or ignore."

OOC: Well, I'm officially disgusted with a good chunk of the community now. I see nothing here but people attacking somebody who can't fight back because they're bored OOC and have no sense of maturity nor honor.

OOC: Couldn't have said it better myself.

President Tom Dobbs was reading the Redemptio Chronicle newspaper in his office. He looked up from his paper and saw on the television screen a news report about a plea from Mandalore. He thought to himself "meh" and went back to reading more important news.
President Lyndon Johnson was reading the New York Times newspaper in his office. He looked up from his paper and saw on the television screen a news report about a plea from Mandalore. He thought to himself "meh" and went back to reading more important news.

OOC: Seriously guys, that 'joke' was old the second time it was used. *glares*

"Dranagg is full of children and mental retards. Caucasia we have no comment. This is getting very tiring. Why is it that a nuetral nation with NO MILITARY is eing steadily attacked by cowards who wont show themselves. If one more missile or bomb falls on Mandalor we will stand beside UMS and strangle whoever it was that caused the attack."

"Dranagg is full of children and mental retards. Caucasia we have no comment. This is getting very tiring. Why is it that a nuetral nation with NO MILITARY is eing steadily attacked by cowards who wont show themselves. If one more missile or bomb falls on Mandalor we will stand beside UMS and strangle whoever it was that caused the attack."

Such a funny nation. To insult the one nation that has done nothing but speak their own mind, and to treat everyone else with skepticism and neutrality. No wonder the world can be scammed so easily if governments such as these exist.

Such a funny nation. To insult the one nation that has done nothing but speak their own mind, and to treat everyone else with skepticism and neutrality. No wonder the world can be scammed so easily if governments such as these exist.

Other than the fact that your statements have done nothing but agitate the situation by spouting haphazard indicative assertions that have no factual base in the least bit. All are allowed to speak their mind, but be prepared when someone calls your bluff and shouts !@#$%^&*.

While Furon is not declaring that we are right, we find it odd on how so many nations are willing to say that we did indeed launch Cruise Missiles at Mandalore. None of it has been proven, and until damning evidence can be found, we are innocent.

It is true, however, that the highly nationalistic soldiers of Furon did indeed hi-jack a missile command, after which one cruise missile was fired, without order from HIGHCOMM (High Command) being given. The missile command was secured shortly afterwards, and an official apology was sent to the Mandalorians.

Addressing Mandalore, even though we do feel sorry for the mishap, we find our incessant whining and using the UMS&NoD for protection to be pathetic. If you are willing to, as they say, 'talk the talk', then be willing to 'walk the walk'.

OOC: If possible, can we keep the 'mental instability' out of this? I have a friend who is mentally handicapped, and I find it very offensive.

Edited by Biohazard

While Furon is not declaring that we are right, we find it odd on how so many nations are willing to say that we did indeed launch Cruise Missiles at Mandalore. None of it has been proven, and until damning evidence can be found, we are innocent.

It is true, however, that the highly nationalistic soldiers of Furon did indeed hi-jack a missile command, after which one cruise missile was fired, without order from HIGHCOMM (High Command) being given. The missile command was secured shortly afterwards, and an official apology was sent to the Mandalorians.

Addressing Mandalore, even though we do feel sorry for the mishap, we find our incessant whining and using the UMS&NoD for protection to be pathetic. If you are willing to, as they say, 'talk the talk', then be willing to 'walk the walk'.

OOC: If possible, can we keep the 'mental instability' out of this? I have a friend who is mentally handicapped, and I find it very offensive.

"So you deny that you sent any such message admitting responibility for the follow-up attack? The words were in essence, we believe--'We are NOT sorry for this.'"

"So you deny that you sent any such message admitting responibility for the follow-up attack? The words were in essence, we believe--'We are NOT sorry for this.'"

No evidence has been given that we launched the alleged '40' cruise missiles. Our missile silos are still there, and are very much intact with missiles.

We did apologize for the rogues that launched a single cruise missile at Mandalore, after which Mandalore arrogantly told us to, well, I won't use the phrase that comes to mind, but they arrogantly told us to go away.

No evidence has been given that we launched the alleged '40' cruise missiles. Our missile silos are still there, and are very much intact with missiles.

We did apologize for the rogues that launched a single cruise missile at Mandalore, after which Mandalore arrogantly told us to, well, I won't use the phrase that comes to mind, but they arrogantly told us to go away.

So you don't remember these words?

<\Public\Communique\Mandalore>

We are not sorry for this. We will not give your gift to someone else. We will give you a refund if you so desire.

OOC: Quoted from Missiles over Mandalore

So you don't remember these words?

OOC: Quoted from Missiles over Mandalore

If you would look at the time stamps, that was issued after they arrogantly shoved us away. We attempted to be civil, but the Mandalorians for such a small nation with no military, are rather insistent on provoking nations.

Edited by Biohazard