A Plea to the International Community

Nagato the Great

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Very well. Targets marked. We'll expend the rest of our arsenal in this last ditch attempt to wreck the world... FOREVER."

TO: VSSR-391, VSSR-392, VSSR-393, VSSR-394, VSSR-395
TARGETS:
MOSCOW, SLAVORUSSIA
VATICAN CITY, VATICAN
NANTE, BAILIWICK OF CONTI
CAPITAL CITY, MANDALORE
CAPITAL CITY/ENTIRE NATIONSTATE, MICHURAZA EMPIRE

FIRING: IMMEDIATE
STRENGTH: 500kt for all except Michuraza, 350kt for Michuraza (to minimize damage to surrounding nations)
FIRE CODE: SLAVA SSSR!

Michuraza evacuates easily to the Zargathian capital military and alll oh and one more thing THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC:Im small and easy to evac HA HA!!!.

UMS satellites have picked up on the incoming warhead and are preparing their localized missile defense systems to ward off the missile strike if at all possible. This will include a variety of anti-missile missiles that will attempt to divert the nuclear warhead, along with EMP-based missiles that will deactivate the internal initiation system to prevent the placed charges from activating the fission process.

OOC: 30 minutes, Lutai. Nothing all gets evaced in 30 minutes. and if you actually kept track, my nation's home island and 100% of its civilians were blown up by Volcanic activity. My nation is now 5 submarines.

OOC: so you're taking it out on new players. Hey, guys, ever wonder why so few new RPers come here?

Michuraza evacuates easily to the Zargathian capital military and alll oh and one more thing THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOC:Im small and easy to evac HA HA!!!.

OOC: I don't think Amyante would want you to draw him into the conflict, but that's just me...

OOC: so you're taking it out on new players. Hey, guys, ever wonder why so few new RPers come here?

OOC: Lutai isn't new. Also, quit baaaawin and RP.

Edited by Biohazard

OOC: 30 minutes, Lutai. Nothing all gets evaced in 30 minutes. and if you actually kept track, my nation's home island and 100% of its civilians were blown up by Volcanic activity. My nation is now 5 submarines.

OOC:yes but yet again im small I can get the military and the government official's out in 30 mins

Public Broadcast:

Following the the nuclear attack on Mandalore, all Selenarctan personnel still alive and receiving this are ordered to return to the ships they arrived on and exit the country as soon as possible. To Mandalore, we will return as soon as the situation has stabilized.

***Classified***

DECFON raised to 1, iodine tablets and other anti-radiation medicines stockpiled before the Dragon Empire/American war are rapidly being distributed in Selenarctos.

Pending the nuclear detonation over Mandalore's capital of Encerti, NoN-CMBT forces have halted their advance into Mandalore proper, and have instead opted to secure the beleaguered Nation's borders, in concert with UMS forces.

Only when the fallout has reached safe, resistable levels, shall NoN forces enter and survey the carnage.

Retaliatory measures are currently being looked into by joint efforts of the UMS and NoN.

OOC: This has got to be one of the most !@#$@#$ retarded threads i've bothered reading here... Any GMs out there wanting to get involved in this !@#$storm?

OOC: Check out Missiles over Mandalore. It has all the juicy goodness, from Sargun cruise missiling me, to someone else (forgot their name) nuking me for no reason, to Libya invading me for no reason.