A PWNAGE Announcement

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolPink. That is all. :lol1:

But congrats if that's what you want...

I don't want or need a congratulatory statement from you. In fact, I don't understand why you even had anything to say at all. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and are alloted the freedom to express them, but you must understand that your actions and words, when brought forth to a public podium such as this, are subject to scrutiny and reprisal.

So I have to ask, why are you willing to place your personal opinions, which went from racist thoughts to full blown discriminatory actions in a matter of two posts, under such scrutiny and reprisal? Guesstimates would lead me to deduce that you may believe you have a strong following of other nations who share your beliefs and thus, are voicing your opinions in order to call upon those nations to reinforce your actions, or your are simply a nation leader with masculine, and possible homophobic, insecurities.

In case I've misunderstood what you were saying let me ask again. What is wrong with pink?

I don't want or need a congratulatory statement from you. In fact, I don't understand why you even had anything to say at all. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and are alloted the freedom to express them, but you must understand that your actions and words, when brought forth to a public podium such as this, are subject to scrutiny and reprisal.

So I have to ask, why are you willing to place your personal opinions, which went from racist thoughts to full blown discriminatory actions in a matter of two posts, under such scrutiny and reprisal? Guesstimates would lead me to deduce that you may believe you have a strong following of other nations who share your beliefs and thus, are voicing your opinions in order to call upon those nations to reinforce your actions, or your are simply a nation leader with masculine, and possible homophobic, insecurities.

In case I've misunderstood what you were saying let me ask again. What is wrong with pink?

I'm sure he was joking, considering he is Bel Air government. :P