Time machine

Daboo

To rsox of April 2008:

Ignore Airme, Archon, Stormsend, and whoever else is MK gov at the time. Join the purple sphere and ally with mhawk...it'll all work out perfectly.

Right, because MK gov was really keen to re-sign in April 08 :rolleyes: We would have if they didnt politely tell us we cant be friends anymore.

To materiastorm pre-UJW: Learn how to build a nation properly and how to fight!

To materiastorm post-UJW: Convince Alastor to keep playing, convince Lou to join BAPS

To Huang post-BAPS War: Purple is the right choice, dont live in the past, the future is even brighter than the past

I have no other regrets, even the bad events had positive outcomes in the end :)

\edit\ Clarification.

Edited by Huang Ti

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, because MK gov was really keen to re-sign in April 08 :rolleyes: We would have if they didnt politely tell us we cant be friends anymore.

To materiastorm pre-UJW: Learn how to build a nation properly and how to fight!

To materiastorm post-UJW: Convince Alastor to keep playing, convince Lou to join BAPS

To Huang post-BAPS War: Purple is the right choice, dont live in the past, the future is even brighter than the past

I have no other regrets, even the bad events had positive outcomes in the end :)

\edit\ Clarification.

Actually, talk to your leadership, as soon as you were done with terms I came offering aid and a treaty. Then Mhawk told you guys that "it would not be wise." In the end it was BAPS who stopped calling. Not MK.

Actually, talk to your leadership, as soon as you were done with terms I came offering aid and a treaty. Then Mhawk told you guys that "it would not be wise." In the end it was BAPS who stopped calling. Not MK.

See, MK agreed it wouldnt be a good idea, so we went.

Huang, you know you are one of the few I still love, and let me say that this isn't a conversation any of us want to start in public.

Also:

Stumpy in the UJW: Stick with GOONS, fight it out with them for a while.

Stumpy in the BAPS war: You are doing the right thing but be prepared for whats coming.

Stumpy in the NoCB war: Be confident. C&G will make it through this and NPO will fold on its threats.

Stumpy post NoCB war: Don't surrender. The terms will be changed, things will be impossible, just fight it out. NPO will be going down soon.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Really? Were you even in Initiative government? No, you weren't. I was a loyal ally who honored an MDP and fought my old alliance. I backed them in public, and in just about every way possible. The only time we argued was when they were content with handing LUE the harshest terms ever (Or rather, a lack of terms), over GW1, of which I had backed LUE in. I never publicly disagreed with it. I only spoke against it in the Initiative government forums. As a result, I was publicly berated numerous times on IRC by NPOers over this, and basically had no support from anyone in the Orders. Why should I have stayed loyal to someone who chose relations with /b/ over me?

You really are clueless here. Just walk away with your head down and pretend you didn't open your mouth here.

Well, to be fair, that !@#$%^&* is what got me on your side to begin with back then. That I was forced to choose between my friends that I trusted whom you hated and you, who hated them for no good reason, is your own fault.

No, we didn't agree. But we were still behind the diplomatic black curtain that Q had us behind so we couldn't offer you anything but the possibility to get curb stomped again when our time came, and it did. You took the safe road. And I don't blame you one bit for it.

EDIT: I get too fired up about that time period...I am going to let it go.

Edited by AirMe

Well, to be fair, that !@#$%^&* is what got me on your side to begin with back then. That I was forced to choose between my friends that I trusted whom you hated and you, who hated them for no good reason, is your own fault.

Oh, I had plenty of reasons to hate them. The list goes on and on.

What does that have to do with my post, though?

Really? Were you even in Initiative government? No, you weren't. I was a loyal ally who honored an MDP and fought my old alliance. I backed them in public, and in just about every way possible. The only time we argued was when they were content with handing LUE the harshest terms ever (Or rather, a lack of terms), over GW1, of which I had backed LUE in. I never publicly disagreed with it. I only spoke against it in the Initiative government forums. As a result, I was publicly berated numerous times on IRC by NPOers over this, and basically had no support from anyone in the Orders. Why should I have stayed loyal to someone who chose relations with /b/ over me?

You really are clueless here. Just walk away with your head down and pretend you didn't open your mouth here.

Mmm. I'm sure all alliances are looking for treaty partners who'll look to divide them from their other friends and allies.

Oh, I had plenty of reasons to hate them. The list goes on and on.

What does that have to do with my post, though?

You were implying that disagreeing with you would only be justified by being in initiative high government. And I had access to that stuff, and you didnt really raise that much of a concern back then.

Just sayin' <_<

Mmm. I'm sure all alliances are looking for treaty partners who'll look to divide them from their other friends and allies.

Um, what? Cheyenne, I really don't think you have any idea what is being discussed here. I never made any attempt to divide whoever it is from The Initiative your talking about, from their friends and allies. I never did that, and you really are making yourself look foolish here calling me out with some random made up crap.

Edited by Starfox101

You were implying that disagreeing with you would only be justified by being in initiative high government. And I had access to that stuff, and you didnt really raise that much of a concern back then.

Just sayin' <_<

I did in numerous threads, as well as numerous times on IRC. I even started a thread on TI's government boards asking for better terms, and the thread wound up locked if I recall correctly.

Besides, that was aimed at Cheyenne anyway, not you.

Um, what? Cheyenne, I really don't think you have any idea what is being discussed here. I never made any attempt to divide whoever it is from The Initiative your talking about, from their friends and allies. I never did that, and you really are making yourself look foolish here calling me out with some random made up crap.

Starfox, I think Cheyenne is posting in costume. Call him Bilrow.

The point isn't what you did. The point is that you are an enemy of Pacifica, and therefore a scourge to society.

I, on the other hand, was a good and true ally, so much so that I was rewarded with a middle management position for the rest of my days.

Don't get pressured into voting for joining Continuum.

Make a stronger insistence to VE and GGA that they wait for us to be able to get signatures together for UJA.

Would have loved to see gremlin signature there.

For myself, delete and get better resources + tech deals.

For the alliance, oppose the CB for some wars even if it had gotten me booted.

No, we didn't agree. But we were still behind the diplomatic black curtain that Q had us behind so we couldn't offer you anything but the possibility to get curb stomped again when our time came, and it did. You took the safe road. And I don't blame you one bit for it.

Hmmm, actually you're right. We had no choice as another curbstomp immediately after (as far as we knew atm the time) may have crippled us beyond repair. We werent the alliance we are now. It was an impossible situation for both alliances but it was infuriating that some vocal people saw it as us walking away. Some of us were looking forward to the re-signing when we were more stable but the incessant trolling drove a particularly hurtful wedge in.

History is crap! :P But if we're both happy where we are then i guess its a worthwhile lesson to be learnt from :)

The safe road? You took the safe road and have held a grudge ever since. BAPS paid their dues and because they managed to survive, rebuild & didnt rush to sign back with MK after being left to die alone MK & Co have seen fit to hold a grudge against us for nigh on 2 years.

If I had a time machine I would warn BAPS about Tumin & the ACDC saboteurs. I would also advise not to resign with TDSM8 because they dishonoured that treaty as often as they could.

The safe road? You took the safe road and have held a grudge ever since. BAPS paid their dues and because they managed to survive, rebuild & didnt rush to sign back with MK after being left to die alone MK & Co have seen fit to hold a grudge against us for nigh on 2 years.

If I had a time machine I would warn BAPS about Tumin & the ACDC saboteurs. I would also advise not to resign with TDSM8 because they dishonoured that treaty as often as they could.

Stumpy and I don't hold a grudge against BAPS. I personally hold a grudge on how you have re-written your internal history. As for TSDM8, everyone told them not to defend you guys, and they went in anyways. If you go back and look at BAPS attitudes prior and during the beat down. And then how you rhetoric changed after you moved to the other side of the web you will see where the change is. BAPS had a major case of stockholm syndrome and You turned into Valhalla's lapdogs.

BAPS and CMEA were the first 2 treaties MK signed coming out of UJW terms.....in someways, you guys got lucky, your black curtain ended early 2008. MK had to wait until well into 2009 before it was lifted on us.

To reiterate, We offered BAPS a protectorate and aid INSTANTLY when you achieved peace and we were told no by moshea. My soul already hurts enough from not being able to stop the nowedge war machine and now I have to sit here while you tell me we did things that we never did. Bring GeneralZico back, he seemed to be the only person who was able to keep things straight.

FAKE EDIT: DAMN IT I SAID I WAS DROPPING THIS.

in someways, you guys got lucky, your black curtain ended early 2008. MK had to wait until well into 2009 before it was lifted on us.

We have another one. I wonder how much NS is required to lift this one. We still havent reached our pre-BAPS war NS thats not getting lucky.

We have another one. I wonder how much NS is required to lift this one. We still havent reached our pre-BAPS war NS thats not getting lucky.

I don't think you guys are under one. My opinion of you guys has gone up, even my opinion of you Alterego. You also lost a lot of members in the BAPS war. I think you had double the members you had now if I am not mistaken...which I probably am. And most of you were sent to ZI or re-rolled. You can't replace that overnight. Either way, the point both of us can make is, no matter how dire situations seem, it's never the end.

Edited by AirMe

You turned into Valhalla's lapdogs.
We are no ones lapdogs and arent the type to submit or roll over.
I don't think you guys are under one.
Depends where you are sitting I guess
the point both of us can make is, no matter how dire situations seem, it's never the end.
I agree.